The Princess and the Gang Leader (Taemin)

♫ Bass and Treble One Shot Request Shop (closed)♫

The Princess and the Gang Leader


Yang Haeyoung (OC) X Taemin

For wickedpie

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Taemin and the other members of his gang were caught in a facedown with a rival gang from the area.

Taemin quickly shot down five members of the rival gang until he was shot in the shoulder twice.

As s quickly chased away the remaining rival members, a figure appeared from the shadows and pulled Taemin to a nearby crate.

"A lady shouldn't be caught anywhere near gangs, Miss Yang." Taemin chuckled as he sat down on the crate. "Actually, a lady of your status shouldn't even know such gangs and violence exist."

Yang Haeyoung was born into a wealthy family. 

Her father owns the largest factory industry in all of South Korea.

Haeyoung scoffed as she started to bandage up Taemin's wounds.

"And why exactly am I here now?" She asked as she pulled on the bandages sharply.

Taemin winced. "Because you love me."

Haeyoung gave a light chuckle and pecked Taemin on the cheek. "That I do. Why couldn't you be more careful..." She sighed.

Taemin cupped her face gently. "

I never wanted you to get mixed up with all of this." He said softly. "A well-mannered, rich, beautiful young lady should not have to deal with the harsh realities of my world."

"But I want to be with you, Taemin... I'm willing to do anything to be with you, even if it means putting myself in this position." Haeyoung said as she rubbed Taemin's shoulders gently.

"Alright.... But promise me you won't get too involved. I don't want anything to happen to you, my princess." Taemin said sweetly as he kissed Haeyoung softly.

 


 

Comment | Subscribe | Upvote

Thank You :) Come Again