Mine (Onew)

♫ Bass and Treble One Shot Request Shop (closed)♫

Mine


For wickedpie

Jin Gaheun (OC) X Onew

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Onew gleamed with pride and happiness for his girlfriend Gaheun.

His Gaheun was amazing.

She was gorgeous inside and out.

Everything about her was so amazing that everyone couldn't help but notice.

Everywhere they went, Onew noticed several guys staring and ogling Gaheun.

"Aren't you jealous?" Jonghyun asked him. "Every guy here won't stop checking her out."

For normal guys, this would make them very jealous.

But Onew? No. He was fine. Because he knew that he was the only guy Gaheun loved and that he was the only guy that Gaheun sought out.

When other guys would ask her out right in front of him, Gaheun would politely decline saying that she already had the guy of her dreams.

Onew smiled brightly. "No not really. They can look but they can't touch her. She's my girl."

He and Jonghyun laughed as they went on stage for their performance.

Gaheun wasn't too happy though.

Having a K-idol as her boyfriend wasn't easy.

She had to deal with the haters and the crazy fangirls, and worst of all, the gorgeous co-workers.

Gaheun was practically steaming in her seat. Onew asked her if she wanted to come see his performance. Being the supportive girlfriend she was, Gaheun said yes.

Now she was regretting it.

She was stuck in the dressing room forced to watch several beautiful women running their hands all over her boyfriend.

After the performance, Onew entered his dressing room. He saw Gaheun sitting on the couch with her arms crossed.

"Jagiya? Is something wrong? Onew asked.

"No. Of course not Onew." Gaheun replied coldly and turned away from him. Onew frowned. Gaheun never called him by his stage name unless she was upset with him.

"Jagiya..." Onew wrapped his arms around Gaheun's waist and kissed the back of her neck lightly. "Jagiya, are you jealous?"

Gaheun stayed silent. She could never tell if it was a good thing or a bad thing that Jinki could read her like a book. But then again, that was one of the things she loved about him.

"Jagiya, you know that there's no need for you to be jealous. You're the only girl I have eyes for and you're so beautiful. No other girl on this planet could light a candle to you. I love you, Jagiya. Always remember that." 

Gaheun smiled softly and turned back to Jinki. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a sweet kiss.

"You're mine. Don't. Ever. Forget it." Gaheun said as she nuzzled Jinki's nose


 

Comment | Subscribe | Upvote

Thank You :) Come Again