Welcome Home (Tao)

♫ Bass and Treble One Shot Request Shop (closed)♫

Welcome Home


Erika (OC) X Tao

For Exotickaye

Based off of Second Confession - BtoB

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello there. My name is Tao.

Today is a very important day today.

Today is the day that I'm going to ask my ex girlfriend, Erika, to take me back. Like, a second confession if you must.

You see, we btoke up two years ago because I had to study abroad.

I didn't want her to spend all of her time missing and worrying about me. She has her own life to live after all.

That's why I broke it off with her.

Even though we broke up two years ago, I'm still confident that she'll take me back.

I've practiced what I'm going to say to her a lot and I'm sure I won't mess up.

I skipped up to her door step. Even after all this time, I still remembered where she lives.

After I rang the doorbell, her brother Kai opened the door.

"No way! Tao! It's good to see you man!" He said as he hugged me and patted me on the back.

"Absolutely great!" I said with a big smile. "Is Umma here? I have some gifts for her."

I saw Kai's smile drop.

"Actually.... Our mom died three months ago...." He said as he looked at the floor.

"I-I'm so sorry..... I didn't know....." I said solemnly. "How's Erika?"

"Not good.... She's gotten mixed up with some bad people after you left..." Kai said with a sigh.

"Is she in her room?"

"Yeah."

Quietly, I crept up the stairs and went to Erika's rook. The door was opened a crack and I peeked through it.

There she was on her bed looking at a photo of her mom.

"Umma... I miss you...."

I came up behind her quietly and sat on the edge of her bed.

"Kai, go away..." She sniffled.

"It's not Kai."

Erika sat up straight and stared at me. "Taozi?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, it's me... Erika, there's something I need to tell you."

I pulled out the giant stuffed bear I was holding from behind my back.

"Erika, I can't forget everything we've done together and I can't forget our love for each other. I know I've been gone for two years and that so much has happened during that time. But all I ask is that you give me a second chance. I promise I'll be here for you and I promise I won't leave you again. Please take me back."

I took her hands into mine and waited for her response.

"Taozi, I've missed you so much. I've waited for you everyday. Yes, I've done some bad things while you were away but that's because I didn't know how to deal with losing you and losing my mom. Yes I'll take you back. I've missed you so much."

Erika burried her head into my chest and cried.

I her hair and whispered into her ear.

"It's alright Erika. I'm here now. There's no need to cry. I love you."

"Welcome home, my silly panda."

 


 

Comment | Subscribe | Upvote

Thank You :) Come Again