Meeting you (Zhou Mi)

♫ Bass and Treble One Shot Request Shop (closed)♫

 

Meeting you

 


For StoryReader88

Jen (OC) X Zhou Mi

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Jen layed on her bed clad in an oversized tee shirt and sweat pants. She was currently texting her best friend Henry. Yes, the Henry Lau.

Even though he was in China and she was in America, it didn't stop the two from being good friends.

 

From: Henry

Hey, what's up?

 

From: Jen

Not much. Lying down. Being lazy. I'm going to guess that it's the same with you?

 

From: Henry

Heeeeeeeey :((((((( Meany. I'm not lazy

 

From: Jen

Hahaha, jk :)))))

 

From: Henry

:P Hey, do you want to come visit?

 

From: Jen

. . . You do realize that I'm in America.. And you're in China... Right.... -_-

 

From: Henry

I'm not that stupid.... I mailed you a ticket :D And, you're coming. No choice. It's mandatory. 

 

From: Jen

Wooooooooooow you actually thought that far ahead? :O Who are you and what have you done to Henry?!

 

From: Henry

-_- Haha very funny. Now get packed.

 

From: Jen

Sir, yes sir.

 

Jen giggled as she tossed her phone on the bed and pulled her suitcase out of her closet and started packing

___________________________________

Jen paid the taxi driver as he dropped her off at Henry's apartment. She cracked her back which was stiff because of the taxi ride and the plane ride. After she stretched, Jen went into the apartment building and up the elavator.

"Room 224.... Room 224...." Jen chanted in her head as she looked for Henry's room. "Aha! Found it." Jen rang the doorbell in the tune of Mr.Simple and waited for Henry to open the door.

When the door finally opened, went dry.

In front of you stood Zhou Mi. her bias. 

"Did you want an autograph or something?" Zhou Mi asked cooly. He was shirtless with a towel wrapped around his neck, like he just came out of the shower.

"I'm not here to see you pretty boy. I'm here for Henry." Jen replied.

"Jeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!" Henry exclaimed as he shoved Zhou Mi out of the doorway and hugged Jen tight. "What's up shorty!!!!"

"I'm not short!!!" She huffed and punched him in the arm.

"Sure~ Sure~ Say what you want." Henry said with a bright smile. "Let me show you to the room you'll be staying in." He said as he dragged Jen off.

Once they were in the guest room, Jen grabbed a pillow and smacked Henry. "I can't believe you! How dare you not tell me that Zhou Mi lived with you!"

Henry chuckled as he blocked the pillow with his arm. "Zhou Mi? Whatever happened to "My handsome Zhou Mi Ai~"? He teased.

Jen hit him again. "Henry!!!"

"Alright alright. I'm sorry. But I wanted you to have the surprise of your life." He said defensively.

"More like a heart attack!" Jen glowered.

"Yeah yeah. But you'll be thanking me later~" Henry said in a sing-song voice as he skipped out of the room.

______________________________

It was around midnight and Jen still felt a bit jet lagged. She figured that a glass of water would help her fall asleep. She grabbed her robe a crept into the kitchen quietly.

"Wow, it gets cold here at night..." she thought as she grabbed a glass and filled it with water. She sighed and leaned against the kitchen counter.

Jen flinched as she heard a snore coming from the living room attached to the kitchen. She tiptoed over only to see that it was a shivering Zhou Mi. He was sleeping with a thin blanket that was slowly falling off of him.

Jen frowned and covered him better with the blanket. Suddenly, it hit her. Zhou Min was sleeping on the couch because she was in his room.

Jen felt guilt eating her inside and out until Zhou Min's hand shot out and pulled her into his chest.

"Zh-Zhou M-Min?" Jen blushed and tried to wiggle out of his arms.

"Stay... For a bit... You're warm." He mumbled lowly and pulled Jen closer into his chest. Jen blushed more and wrapped her arms around his chest.

"Ai..." He mumbled.

"Hm?" Jen asked.

"You didn't call me Zhou Min Ai...."

Jen blushed even more. "Y-You h-heard?" She stuttered.

"I knew... Henry told me that you liked me. He would tell me so many things about you... Somewhere along the way, I started to like you too." Zhou Min smiled softly.

Jen smiled back. "It's like a dream come true... Except..." Jen wrapped her arms around Zhou Min's neck and pulled him into a sweet kiss. 

Zhou Min wrapped his arms around Jen's waist and on the bottom of her lip.

Jen moaned softly and parted her lips wide enough for his tongue to slip in.

As his tongue slipped into , Jen tangled her fingers into Zhou Min's hair. Their kiss began to get more heated until the lights flicked on.

The two parted immediately and they looked towards the light switch.

"Really you two?! It's two in the morning! And on the couch!" Henry whined.

 


Comment | Subscribe | Upvote

Thank You :) Come Again