Excuse me, Mr. Arrogant (Myungsoo)

♫ Bass and Treble One Shot Request Shop (closed)♫

Excuse Me, Mr. Arrogant


Oh Miyoung (OC) X Myungsoo

For chocolover56

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Miyoung sighed happily. It was a nice sunny day. The perfect day to work at the XOXO cafe.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! Check it out!" Her friend, Hayoung squealed. "It's INFINITE!"

Miyoung turned towards the door to see seven handsome men walk into the cafe.

"Wow, even the way they walk is cool." Hayoung swooned. "Well, what are you waiting for? Go serve them!" Hayoung said as she pushed Miyoung forward.

"EH?! Why me?!" Miyoung whined. 

"Because, I'll start fangirling." Hayoung said.

Miyoung sighed and grabbed a pot of coffee.

"Hello, my name is Miyoung and I'll be your waitress today. Would you like a cup of coffee?"

All of them nodded.

Miyoung carefully poured coffee into each of their mugs. As she poured Myungsoo a mug, Sungjong sneezed and startled her.

She tilted the pot of coffee out of shock and coffee spilled all over Myungsoo's leg.

"Ah! Watch it you clumsy girl! Don't you know that's hot, or are you stupid?!" Myungsoo exclaimed as he jumped up from his seat.

Miyoung glared at Myungsoo.

"Excuse me Mr. Arrogant, but that was an accident. Don't you know that, or are you stupid." Miyoung said as she mocked Myungsoo's own words.

Without a look back, Miyoung turned and went to the kitchen leaving Myungsoo and the rest of INFINITE dumbfounded.

"No one... has ever... talked to me like that...." Myungsoo said as he stared after Miyoung.

"Hm... I wonder if hyung has a crush...." Sungjong whispered to Sungyeol.

"Nae..." Sungyeol whispered back.

The next day, Myungsoo came back. He ordered a cup of coffee and a slice of strawberry cheesecake and stayed at the cafe until it closed.

He came back again.

And again.

And again.

For the next month.

And he always ordered the same thing.

"Miyoung, is that your boyfriend?" The shop owner asked. Miyoung nearly dropped the plate she was washing.

"What?! No! Of course not! Why would I want that arrogant jerk to be my boyfriend!" Miyoung exclaimed.

"Well, it seems like he really likes you. He always comes here and always stares at you." The shop owner shrugged.

Miyoung gagged. "Ew."

"Come on Miyoung, you can't deny that he's handsome." Hayoung said teasingly.

"That's true..." Miyoung mumbled.

It was almost closing time. Miyoung started to sweep while Hayoung cleaned up the tables. Myungsoo was still there, casually sipping his coffee.

"Do you want something?" Miyoung asked slightly annoyed by the pair of eyes watching her every move.

"Go out with me."

Miyoung choked on her own spit. "Excuse me?!"

"Go out with me."

Miyoung glared at Myungsoo.

"Please?"

Miyoung softened and stopped glaring. "It seems that you've finally learned some manners over this past month. Fine. One date. One date and that's it."

Myungsoo smiled softly and kissed Miyoung on the cheek.

"I'll see you tomorrow night at seven." He said as he left.

Miyoung blushed and touched the cheek that Myungsoo kissed. Then, realization finally dawned on her.

"....Wait what?!"


 

Comment | Subscribe | Upvote

Thank You :) Come Again