When You're Expecting a Baby.... Don't Hang Out Around EXO (Lay)

♫ Bass and Treble One Shot Request Shop (closed)♫

When You're Expecting a Baby.... Don't Hang Out Around EXO


Jung Young (OC) X Lay

For Codename777Colours

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jung Young smiled as she rubbed her tummy and sat down on the couch.

"Hi baby. It's a nice day today, isn't it? It's peaceful and quiet and-"

Jung Young was cut off by the sound of a door almost breaking the wall and loud cheering voices.

"Jie jie, I got you stuffed animals for the baby." Luhan said cheerfully.

"Noona, how did the baby get in your tummy?" Sehun asked innocently.

"Jung Young, do you have anything to eat?" Xiumin asked with his mouth full of food.

"Do you need help with anything? Anything at all? Because I can help you clean or cook or do laundry...."

Jung Young smiled happily as she tried to tune out D.O's speech about helping and the others asking questions.

Finally she spotted her husband Lay hanging his coat up.

"Welcome home." Jung Young said as she wrapped her arms around Lay's neck. "I see you brought your friends."

"Sorry, Yeobo. They really wanted to come and see you." Lay said apologetically, kissing Jung Young softly.

"PDA! PDA!" Luhan and Sehun exclaimed as they covered their eyes.

"Awwwwww, it's so cute." Chanyeol said while taking pictures.

Lay chuckled and rubbed Jung Young's tummy. 

"So how were you two holding up without Daddy around hm?" Lay asked.

"Actually, perfectly fine. We were having a nice quiet moment together before you and your friends came home." Jung Young said while tapping Lay's nose.

"Jie Jie, is the baby going to be a girl or a boy?" Tao asked while leaning over the couch.

"We don't know yet Taozi." Jung Young smiled softly.

"If it's a boy, can you name it after me?"

"No way! They should name it after me! I'm cooler."

"They should name it Ace."

Jung Young and Lay stood on the sidelines watching the rest of EXO fight over who the baby should be named after.

"Well... Now we know the baby's going to have some really great uncles..." Jung Young giggled. 

Lay chuckled. "Yeah... The baby should be named after me." 

Jung Young laughed softly. "He'll be a very handsome and very talented boy if he takes after you."

Jung Young and Lay shared a sweet kiss not seen by the others.... Who were still fighing over who the baby should be named after.


 

 Comment | Subscribe | Upvote

Thank You :) Come Again