Time to let go (Hansol)

♫ Bass and Treble One Shot Request Shop (closed)♫

 

Time to let go


Franchette (OC) X Hansol

For hansolite

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Today is the day." Franchette thought to herself. Today was the day that she would confess to her childhood best friend, Hansol. Franchette was waiting for him to finish practice with the other members of Seventeen.

Franchette's hands started getting sweaty as she saw Hansol walk out of the building.

"Hey, Franchette." Hansol said with a big smile. 

"How was practice?" Franchette asked.

"It was ok... Tiring, but ok." He chuckled.

Franchette took a deep breath. "Hansol... There's something important that I really need to tell you."

"What is it?" Hansol asked.

"I... I love you. I've liked you for the longest time now. You're my best friend and you've always been there for me whenever I needed strength. You listen to me no matter what stupid things I might be ranting about and you've always pushed me to do my best. I love you, Hansol."

Franchette held her hands over her heart and looked down at the ground waiting to hear Hansol's reaction.

"I... I'm sorry. But I don't like you like that and I never will. You're just not my type. I honestly have never and will never see you as anything more than the girl who lives next door. Sorry. "

Franchette felt her heart shatter as she ran all the way back to her home.

When she got to her room, she buried her head in her pillow and cried.

"Franchette, what happened?" Janella, Franchette's cousin asked.

"H-He rejected me! H-He told me that I wasn't his type and that he would never see me as anything o-other than the g-girl next door!" Franchette sobbed.

Janella rubbed her back gently. "It's okay. We'll be leaving tomorrow anyway. Just forget about him. Maybe you'll meet a better guy back home in the Philippines."

"O-Okay... Let me finish packing."

The next day came and Franchette and Janella were at the airport waiting to be called.

Franchette kept looking back trying to see if Hansol would come running by to stop her from leaving.

"He's not coming..." Janella said as she placed a hand on Franchette's shoulder.

"I know.... Just wishful thinking..." Franchette sighed.

"Group number 4, please board."

Franchette took one last look before she boarded the plane with Janella by her side.

"You could have stopped her." Dongjin said as he leaned against the wall next to Hansol.

"I know.... But she needs to go home.... And I was only holding her back." Hansol sighed. "She needed to let go."

 


Comment | Subscribe | Upvote

Thank You :) Come Again