To Win The Game Or Lose Her Heart (Luhan)

♫ Bass and Treble One Shot Request Shop (closed)♫

To Win The Game Or Lose Her Heart


Bomi (OC) X Luhan

For loveYM

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A group of boys who called themselves EXO were sitting at their table in the cafeteria.

"Hey look." Kyungsoo said as he pointed to a very pretty girl sitting at a different table. "There's Bomi."

"I wonder if she would go for me...." Sehun mumbled.

Chen scoffed. "Come on, Sehun. You know that Bomi has no interest in dating whatsoever."

"I bet I could get her to go out with me." Luhan said with a smug smirk.

"I bet you'll fail within two weeks. And if I'm right, you have to do my homework for two weeks." Chanyeol chuckled.

"I want in on this too." Chen said "I'd say three weeks. If I win, you have to stand outside the school dressed like a giant hotdog."

"The things that go through your mind..." Lay mumbled. "Three days for me and a pair of Beatz if I win."

"Alright. But it I win and get her to go out with me, you all have to do the gwiyeomi dance as many times as I want and I have to record it." Luhan said with a chuckle.

Everyone else placed their bets except for Baekhyun.

"Bacon, aren't you going to bet too?" Tao asked.

Baekhyun shook his head and went to throw away his trash.

The others shrugged.

"And the bet starts.... Now."

After school ended, Luhan approached Bomi at her locker.

"Hi, Bomi." Luhan said as he gave a polite bow.

"Hello, Luhan right?" Bomi asked as she bowed back.

"Yeah. I feel so flattered. Having such a beautiful girl know who I am." Luhan said with a bright smile.

Bomi blushed. "Well, I'm glad to have made you so happy."

"Can I walk you home?" Luhan asked. "I'll even carry your books for you if you want."

"Oh, thank you, Luhan." Bomi said as she handed Luhan the books that couldn't fit in her backpack.

Together, they both walked to Bomi's house and talked the whole way there.

"Thank you for walking me home, Luhan." Bomi said as they reached her door step.

"Anything for you, princess." Luhan said as he kissed the back of Bomi's hand gently.

Luhan walked away as Bomi watched and smiled happily.

After that day, Luhan and Bomi started to hang out more and more often.

From study dates at the library after school to sitting together at lunch to going to see the movies together.

"Today's the day I'm going to ask her out." Luhan said with a love sick smile on his face. "I really really really like her. I don't know what I'd do if she turned me down."

"Oooooh, someone's got it bad." Chanyeol teased.

After hearing Luhan say that he was ready to confess to Bomi, he got up and left the cafeteria and made his way over to Bomi's locker.

Bomi wasn't a game to Baekhyun. He didn't like how his friends were treating her like a game.

To be honest, Baekhyun truly liked her.

And he wasn't going to let Luhan win his little game 

"Oh, hi Baekhyun. You're one of Luhan's friends right?" Bomi asked as Baekhyun approached her.

"Yeah, that's right. Forgive me for being so sudden. But have you ever wondered why Luhan just suddenly decided to approach and ask to take you home that one day?" Baekhyun asked.

"Umm, yeah I guess.... I mean, it was kind of out of no where..." Bomi said.

"It was a bet that he and the others made. Luhan bet the others that he would be able to get you to go out with him. I'm sorry...."

Tears were creeping up in Bomi's eyes.

"But I thought.... He really liked me...." Bomi said sadly.

"Sorry.... But it was just their little game..." Baekhyun said as he walked away leaving Bomi to dry her tears.

After school, Luhan skipped towards the library where he and Bomi always met. He was holding a bouquet of pink coronations behind his back.

When Luhan found her, he tapped her on the shoulder.

"Bomi, can I ask you something?" He asked.

Bomi scoffed. "You're going to ask me out right? For that stupid bet of yours? Well forget it, Luhan. We're done here." Bomi said as she got up and walked away.

Luhan felt his heart sink.

"Bomi wait!" He exclaimed as he chased after her and hugged her close. "Yes, it started off as a bet but I really do like you. I always have. The bet just pushed me to try and get closer to you. I really do like you Bomi. So much." 

Luhan pulled the bouquet from behind his back and placed it into Bomi's hands.

"Bomi, will you please be my girlfriend?" Luhan asked as he got down on one knee.

Bomi's eyes widened and she blushed.

"Ok, I believe you. And yes, I'll be your girlfriend. Now get up. People think you're proposing to me."

Luhan got up from the floor and chuckled as he held Bomi close.

 

 


 

Comment | Subscribe | Upvote

Thank You :) Come Again