Krystal's Helping Hand

Carrot-Head Chanyeol

Entry 8

 

"Take that you wimp!"
"Stop! st-stop! waahhhh!"
"Look! The loser's crying now! Booooo!" the boys picked stones and threw it at the crying Chanyeol.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! STOP THAT!" 

Krystal ran towards the boys and pushed them hard. She went to Chanyeol and threw her arms protectively at him.

"You have to throw those at me too before you reach him." she gave them glaring daggers. "What are you waiting for? Throw!"

The boys looked at each other hesitantly. Then they all nodded.

"If - if you want it then fine!" one of them threw a stone at her which hit her face. Krystal did not flinch, she did not cry, but she continued on glaring at them.
"That's all you've got?" she challenged.
"Of course not Jung!" someone threw another stone at her too.
"Krystal!"

They all looked around. A beautiful woman who looked exactly like Krystal was running towards them.

"Runnn!!!!"

The boys dropped their stones and ran away as fast as they can.

"Krystal are you alright?" the woman knelt in front of her and wiped her face. 
"I'm fine Mommy." Krystal answered.
"My girl is so strong." her mother pinched her cheeks affectionately. "That's what Mommy likes the most from you." then she looked at Chanyeol. "Oh you've got company! What's your name little boy?" she asked him kindly.
"I'm.. I'm Park Chanyeol Ma'am." he answered, wiping his eyes.
"He's my friend Mommy!"
"That's so sweet." she smiled at Chanyeol. "I'm Jung Hae Min. Nice to meet you Chanyeol."

---

RIIINGGG!!!!

Classroom doors from left and right opened instantly as students swarmed on the corridor. Chanyeol and Sulli walked together and took some of their few selected shortcuts towards the cafeteria. They prefer walking at the back of the building because there were less students in there which means less people to play pranks at them.

"What's your next class after this Sulli?" Chanyeol asked.
"I have my P.E., it's gymnastics. How about you?"
"World literature."
"Oh! Are you studying Dante now?"
"No, we're still at Homer..."

The two of them continued chatting about their academics until they reached the cafeteria. Chanyeol opened the door for Sulli first then entered himself. Sulli picked their trays and offered Chanyeol some which he refused.

"Mom made me lunch again."

Sulli nodded.

"Then I can have some of auntie's lunch too right?"
"Of course! In fact, you don't need that." Chanyeol pulled the tray away from her. "Mom made some for you too."
"Really?" Sulli smiled widely at him.
"Mm-hmm. Come on let's take our seats, others behind us are waiting." 

They sat at their usual seats, which was at the back of the cafeteria.

"I'm sure you'll love this. Mom's an expert in bulgogi." Chanyeol said proudly, taking out their lunch boxes from his bag.
"Hurry up.. I wan to eat." Sulli said excitedly.

Chanyeol gave her chopsticks while Sulli clapped her hands happily.

"Let's dig in!" she said.

They were eating and laughing together when someone accompanied their table.

"Victoria!" Chanyeol said, surprised.
"Hi Chanyeol." she greeted shyly.
"Are you feeling well now?" he asked.

Victoria nodded. "Just a little hangover."

Sulli frowned. "Am I missing something?"

Chanyeol grinned at her. "It's nothing Sulli. Do you want to have lunch with us? I can share you mine, my Mom made us bulgogi."
"I'll pass. I just want to say, um.. thank you, for last night." she said, her cheeks gone red.

Sulli's frown deepened. 

"You're welcome!" Chanyeol smiled at her happily. He looked around the cafeteria. Some of the students were staring at Victoria unbelievably. "Um, I think you should go back to your friends, everyone's staring." he whispered.

Victoria looked startled and she too looked around. "O-Oh! Right. Bye." she gave him a brief smile and sat on their tabled too. Victoria's friends immediately huddled together to interrogate her.

"What's with last night that you two were talking about?" Sulli asked.
"Um.. I accompanied her at the club." Chanyeol answered, rubbing the back of his neck.
"What?! But you're under 18!" Sulli said.
"Yeah, but Victoria's 18, and no one thought that I'm just 17 because of my height." he grinned sheepishly at her.
"And what did the two of you do?" Sulli raised her eyebrows skeptically.

Chanyeol blushed as he remembered Victoria kissing his neck last night.

"Nothing. She just drank and drank then I called her Mom." he answered.

Sulli peered at him suspiciously but she let the topic go. After lunch, Chanyeol and Sulli walked towards the girl's locker/changing rooms.

"You don't have to wait for me Chanyeol, you can proceed to your next class now."
"It's okay. I prefer it this way." he said kindly.
"Wait. Is that Kris Wu?!" Sulli stared open-mouthed in front of her.

Chanyeol looked around too. *Woooaahhh. Pierced Giant is not pierced anymore* he thought.

Kris, Tao and Xiumin walked at the corridor like they owned the place. They banged everything on their way as usual, but the students did not ran away this time. Instead, they gaped at Kris's new look.

His piercings were gone, he was not wearing gangster clothes anymore but labeled jeans, shoes and shirts, and his hair was not blonde anymore but black. He looked at the girls around them, who blushed instantly. He rolled his eyes then he spotted Chanyeol and Sulli. He smirked.

"So carrot head is here." he patted Chanyeol's red-orange curly hair. "Good doggy, are you enjoying your time here?" he said.

Chanyeol decided not to respond. He looked away from him then his eyes brightened.

"Krystal!" he said happily. Krystal was walking with Kai and her friends Luna and Amber.

Kris straightened up immediately and patted his newly dyed hair.

Krystal looked at Kris from his head to toe, then she snorted.

"You still look like an addict to me." she scoffed then turned at Kai. "I'll be changing my shoes first okay?"

Kai nodded and he pecked her lips softly. Kris and Chanyeol frowned.

"Let's go?"

Krystal led the way towards the locker room. She looked hard at Sulli first before entering herself. 

*What's her problem?* Sulli thought.

"Chanyeol, I'l go in." she said. Chanyeol nodded at her while he kept a cautious eye at Kris.

Sulli passed Krystal and her friends and turned around the corner where the changing cubicles were located.

"Aish, why's there no hooks here?" she complained as she chose her cubicle. She locked the door and removed her clothes. Then she hung her casual and p.e clothes on the door.

Meanwhile, Krystal was busy wearing her rubber shoes on. 

"Krystal, we'll just wait for you outside." Luna said.

Krystal grunted. The doors opened as Luna and Amber went outside. Then it opened again as other unfamiliar girls entered. She looked at the girls. They were searching ans smirking for something. She watched them curiously while they turned around the corner.

Krystal shrugged then she tied her shoelaces. The girls came back, and this time, they were holding a bunch of clothes.

"Why are we doing this Ariel?" one of the shorter girls whispered softly.
"It's a prank. What else idiot?" a tall woman in a thick make up and y clothes answered.

They giggled and went towards their lockers. They opened it and put the clothes inside. Then they started whispering excitedly together.

Krystal cautiously eavesdropped on their conversation.

"..I told Tao that I'm still a , but he has no idea what we'd done." 
"What? You're not?! Oh my G- to whom??" her friend asked eagerly.
"You won't tell this to anyone right? To Kris."
"WHAT?!"
"Ssshhh!!" Ariel put her hands on her friend's mouth and looked around. Then her eyes widened when she saw Krystal leaning on the wall, smirking at them. "K-Krystal!" she said fearfully.

Krystal's grin grew wider.

"Hi." she waved.

Ariel bit her lower lip nervously. "D-did you heard..?"
"Oh yes." she answered, smiling evily at them.
"But.. You won't tell anyone that.. right?"
"I won't." Krystal winked.

Ariel and her friend sighed in relief. 

"In one condition."

They looked at her cautiously.

"What?"
"Give me those clothes. It's not yours,right?" she asked, suddenly turning cold at them.

Ariel's friend nudged her elbow and nodded at her. Reluctantly, Ariel opened her locker and gave Sulli's clothes at Krystal.

"Good. Now get out of here before I change my mind." Krystal said.

The two girls scampered away and went outside the room immediately.

Krystal walked towards Sulli's cubicle and threw her clothes from above the door.

"T-thank you!" Sulli chimed. Krystal did not respond. She walked away and closed the door in front of her. Chanyeol. Kris, Tao, Xiumin, Kai, Luna and Amber were still waiting outside.

"Krystal, have seen Sulli inside? She's been changing for too long.." Chanyeol asked.

She ignored his question and turned around at Tao and Xiumin.

"Which one of you is Tao?" she asked.

Tao frowned but he raised his hand. "Me. Why?"
"Is your girlfriend's name Ariel?"

Tao looked confused but he nodded.

"And you asked her if she was still a ?"

Everyone looked at Tao. He blushed at her question and asked. "How did you know?"

"I overheard them earlier. She told her friend that she's not. She said something about hooking up with Kris -"

Kris, Tao and Xiumin bulged their eyes. Tao looked at Kris whose face had gone pale.

"Is that true Kris?" Tao gritted his teeth in anger.

Kris opened his mouth but he closed it again. "Yes."

BAM!

Tao's fist connected with Kris's face. Kris staggered backwards but he remained standing. He wiped is bloody lips and said. 

"Your woman's a Tao, you don't deserve that." he said.
"And you don't deserve to be my friend too!" Tao punched Kris's face again. Students who were lingering on the corridor watched the scene with interest.

"Let's go." Krystal said. She held Kai's hand and led her friends away from the growing crowd.

*I don't mind not keeping a secret. Especially to those who deserve it* Krystal thought.