Chanyeol & Sulli Unmarked

Carrot-Head Chanyeol

Entry 13

"Krystal Jung? What are you doing here?? Who's that woman beside you? Why are you with him??" Kris asked continuously, finally pointing a finger towards Chanyeol.

Krystal looked away and gripped her mother's hand more tightly.

"Do you know Krystal and Chanyeol, kid?" Nica asked Kris.

Kris turned around to look at him and nodded.

"They're enrolled at our school." he answered arrogantly.

Nica nodded and looked at the nervous looking Krystal. She walked towards her and Mrs. Jung and whispered in an undertone.

"There's no secret that can't be revealed Krystal. It's sooner or later." then she straightened up. "Well Krystal, I think you have a lot of explanation to do for tonight. I'll take care of Mrs. Jung for you for a while. Come here Mrs. Jung," she motioned Mrs. Jung towards her and stretched out her hands. Mrs. Jung reached for it and together, she and Nica disappeared on another bedroom.

Now the only ones left in this corridor are Krystal, Kris and Chanyeol. There was an awkward silence between them, waiting for someone to break the ice.

"So... what's this place?" Kris started, looking around.
"This is WMI. It stands for Women's Mental Institution." Chanyeol answered.
"Mental institution?" Kris looked inquiringly at Krystal for answer. She looked away from him and pursed her lips.
"Why would I give you an answer?" she snapped, her cold persona was back when Kris arrived.
"Because." Kris leered. "If you don't tell me, then I'll tell it on the whole school." he threatened.
"NO!!" Krystal and Chanyeol chorused. Chanyeol gave Kris his pleading eyes.
"Please don't do it Pierced Giant. This is for Krystal." he said. Krystal stepped on his foot to silence him, but Kris saw that action.
"If you won't be honest with me, then I don't care what will happen to the two of you." he said.
"I just saved your life! This is not fair!" Chanyeol reasoned.

Krystal's eybrow raised.

"Saved? Are you the one those armed men were looking for?" she snapped.

Kris shifted uncomfortably. Krystal smirked.

"It seems it was not only me who hides a secret. You want to know by the whole school too that you were being chased by madmen? Do you want yourself to be invistegated?"

Kris and Krystal stared at each other for long minutes. Finally, Kris sighed.

"Fine. I'll give you an answer and you have to give me one too." he said.
"I'm fine with that. But do we agree that no one will say a word about everything that we will hear after this?" she looked from Kris to Chanyeol who both nodded. "Good. Then start answering my question."
"I.. I mean, me, Tao and Xiumin were involved in drug dealing. Those men were after our shipped packs that costs millions of dollars. They want to know where did we hide it, and to get back at me too for punching their leader's face before." Kris answered. "My turn. Why are you here?"
"My Mom is admitted in this institution." Krystal answered shortly, her eyes were sad again. Kris did not miss her cold and empty eyes and his heart dropped a little. He hated seeing her sad. He turned to Chanyeol now.
"Why are you  here? Is you Mom in here too?"
"No." Chanyeol shook his head. "My mom and I were volunteers, and I accidentally met Krystal here."
"Since when?" Kris raised his eyebrows.
"Three weeks ago."

*So the two of you have been together for three weeks* Kris thought. He felt a pang of jealousy in his heart but he tried to hide it.

"Any more questions?" he asked.
"No more. Then do we all have a deal?" Krystal looked around. Chanyeol and Kris nodded.
"Deal." they both said.

***

It was their first day back to school after their long sem break. Chanyeol was quite early when he arrived to school. The first thing he did was to hop down three steps from the stairs to avoid the gluey fluid that pranksters always did especially for him.

*Haha! One point. I wonder how Sulli had been doing?*

Chanyeol opened his locker door and ducked instantly. Mud spurted out of the toy gun that automatically shoots whenever you open the door. The mud hit someone behind him on the face, and he sniggered.

*Two points!*

"It seems you're very happy today Chanyeol." Sulli greeted. She was leaning on the locker and smiling at him widely. "Wassup? Had a great vacation?"
"Sulli!!!" Chanyeol was excited to see Sulli and he hugged her in the middle of the crowd. By-standers looked at them. Some scoffed, others sniggered, while the rest took no care at all. Sulli was speechless as she blushed at the sudden affectionate action, but she was able to regain her voice too.
"Miss me huh?"
"I did!" Chanyeol answered earnestly. "How was Thailand?'
"Oh it was soooo great! After my Mom and Dad's concerto, we decided to take a short trip there. I even managed to ride on a real elphant! It was very amazing!"
"I'm glad you had a good time." he answered. The two of them walked together towards Sulli's first class, like what they always do for several months.
"How about you? What did you do?"
"Mom and I volunteered on a charity work. It was a relaxing feeling. I was able to help and people, and make them smile.... " he stpped speaking and smiled to himself, remembering how Krystal smiled on that night.

Sulli studied his face and smiled. They stopped in front of her classroom and she looked at his adorable eyes again.

"Well, see you on Music class!" she waved at Chanyeol who also waved back. Then he turned around and went for their algebra's class.

Krystal was already sitting on the chair beside him. She looked up when Chanyeol entered the room.

"Hi Krystal!!" he waved at her energetically.

Krystal stared at Chanyeol's bubbly face and snorted.

*You always cry before, now you always smile. That's good Chanyeol*. She gave him a curt nod today and looked away. 

Chanyeol was satisfied at her reaction. She did not ignore him now. He felt that three weeks in WMI made her feel more secured to him, and he liked that feeling.

Soon, their Algebra instructor came in. He stared at each and everyone's face firmly before saying,

"Had a good vacation?"

Most of the students nodded, Chanyeol was the most eager one.

"Good. Then perhaps you'll be happier because Intrams are nearer." everyone whooped at the sound of another long vacation for them, but their instructor leered.
"But I won't let you be happy on your extended vacation this time." he said. Everyone stopped whooping and looked at their instructor.
"While everyone was busy participating on different games, I , on the other hand, will give you assignments to do for a week, and to be passed to me next week too."
"Ohhhhhhh" everyone groaned.
"Yes, yes. Everyone, turn your books on pages 230-340. Read and do all exercises there. Advance reading are required, for next week will be a graded recitation."

There was an outburst of protests from the students, but their instuctor seemed to be enjoying the tension. He smiled wider.

"Another 100 pages if you won't stop complaining."

Everyone shut their mouths reluctantly and gave him death glares instead. They sure will not enjoy Intrams week entirely.

 

"Well that's sad, our algebra instuctor did not give us any assignments at all." Sulli replied when Chanyeol told her how cruel Sir Duck Face was to them. They finished their Music class and was walking towards the cafeteria now.
"I'm starting to hate Sir Duck Face." he pouted cutely. Sulli blinked at his aegyo and stiffled her giggle. 
"What?" Chanyeol asked.
"Nothing." she answered. *You just look so cute with that aegyo* she thought. They entered the cafeteria and took their usual seats. But there was a commotion inside already. There was a large crowd around Krystal's table and Luna was shouting furiously.
"....What are you saying Krystal?! Stop accusing me!!" Luna's voice was heard loudly inside. Chanyeol and Sulli looked at each other,but they did not join the growing crowd that enveloped Krystal and her friends.
"I'm not accusing you. I'm stating a fact." Krystal replied calmly, and coldly. "And stop making a scene. You really love attention don't you?"
"I don't know what you're talking about!!" Luna shouted again.
"But I do. And I'm sure Amber knows too. And Kai. And maybe all of Kai's friends." 
"W-what? No Krystal I don't know what you're saying too. I don't know a thing--" Amber said.
"It's okay now, you can stop lying. Kai told me already. I broke up with him."

There was an audible gasped on the audience. God, everyone loves gossip.

"And I hate . Go away, fake friends." Krystal stood up from her seat and walked away elegantly. She gave a brief glance at Chanyeol and Sulli before walking outside.

The cafeteria door opened before Krystal walked away. Kris, Tao and Xiumin  came face-to-face with her.

"Hello." Kris greeted. When he realized that he greeted Krystal, he mentally facepalmed himself. *Stupid Kris. No one knows that you and Krystal are talking with each other!* 
"Whoaaah. You two are close now?" Xiumin asked.
"No." Krystal answered flatly.
"Yes, she's right. Let's go." he led Tao and Xiumin inside and searched around. Krystal watched them curiously and waited.
"There they are!" Tao said.

The three of them walked towards Chanyeol and Sulli, who were curiously wondering what does the three of them doing in front of them.

Kris grabbed Chanyeol's collar and made him stand up. Now everyone's attention was at Kris and the others. Yes, they really love gossip. Meanwhile, Xiumin grabbed Sulli's arm and made her stand up too. They towered over the two of them, well not on Chanyeol's part anyways because he's taller than Tao and Xiumin, but nevertheless, he and Sulli were cornered.

"What are you doing here? We didn't do anything wrong." Sulli said strongly.
"Shut up Missy." Tao replied. He looked to Xiumin then to Kris and the three of them nodded.

Kris, Tao and Xiumin backed away several steps from them.

*What are they doing???* Chanyeol, Sulli and Krystal thought at the same time.

Then, Tao and Xiumin bowed low in front of them.

"Thank you!" that's what they all said.

Kris looked to Chanyeol and gave a small smile.

"Thank you..." *for you know what* "And we're sorry." he said.

Sulli widened her eyes.

"What's this? Sembreak just ended then the three of you suddenly became nice men? Are you messing with us??" she asked suspiciously.
"No. We're not." Kris looked straight into Sulli's eyes. "Will you accept our apology?"
"I already forgave you even when you did not apologize to us yet. It's okay with me!" Chanyeol said, smiling at Kris, Tao and Xiumin.
"Listen, everyone you midgets!" Kris told everyone. "From now on, this two people here.." he pointed at Chanyeol and Sulli. "are now unmarked. If any of you continued their pranks at them, you'll have to answer to us. You understand that?" he said dangerously. Everyone nodded. "Then all of you, bow your heads and apologize to them too."

Everyone turned to look at Chanyeol and Sulli and bowed their heads, except Krystal. 

"We're very sorry, please forgive us!" they all chorused.
"No, don't bow! It's ok!" Chanyeol said, waving his hands at them.
"Yes, bow. You deserve to lower your pride and we deserve an apology." Sulli said. Chanyeol gave her a reproving look and she raised her eyebrow.
"What? It's true. These people made our lives hell for months."
"Sulli..." Chanyeol said warningly.
"Okay, okay! Yes, I forgive you all too." she said.

She looked at Krystal who was the only one not bowing at them. She rolled her eyes.

*Except her maybe. She can at least say sorry to Chanyeol after pushing him on the pool*

Kris offered his hands to Chanyeol.

"Friends?" he asked.

Chanyeol looked at his outstretched hand and shook it. 

"Friends." he smiled.

Kris walked towards him and said in an undertone so it was only Chanyeol who can hear it,

"I haven't forgotten about that kiss you did." he warned. Chanyeol tensed. Is this a trap?

 

"...But I gaven't forgotten that you saved my life too." 
"Did you quit your drug business?" Chanyeol whispered.
"Yeah, we did. We gave the packs to them to leave us alone. Then I payed our boss from our loss using our money."
"Good to know." Chanyeol smiled to himself. He was very happy that Kris had the sense to do the right thing now.
"What are you two doing there???" Sulli demanded.

Kris straightened up and smiled at Chanyeol.

"So carrot head. What's your name again?" he asked.
"I'm Park Chanyeol!" he replied.
"And you?" he turned to Sulli.
"Choi Sulli."
"Then Park Chanyeol and Choi Sulli, you two are now unmarked."