Love and hurt

Lost in Love (lies, love, fate and faith)


2006. first grade mid term.

all students took a deep breath after the last test done was held.
7 girls out of the same room with a dark aura and a few bright.
"I HATE MATH" jessica claim.
"Im not .." chimes Chaerin or often called by CL make the six other snorted.

jessica walking slowly and occasionally look back in the direction of the class in which there are still some students who worked on the test calmly.
"Good luck kris .." Sica whispered only to be caught by tiffany who is on her side.
"Well yeah, god bless him .. jessica I wonder about you, what possessed your mind huh?" tiffany muttered half drew jessica arm to move sica from where she stood.
"What?"
"Actually you know what i mean .. if you dont, kris .." tiffany rolled her eyes.
"Why?"
"You love him, dont you?"

jessica does not have to answer because tiffany could clearly read his face. "Well you do" says tiffany  sending a glare to jessica.
"Tiffany, yes i love him since the first time I met you, but you have to promise not to say anything to them" pointed jessica to 5 friends who stood in a line in front of them.
"Why? They have right to know"
"Nothing i can tell tiff .. this just one sided love"
........
jessica enter her aunty house, lily, her beloved aunt who is still reluctant to get married with her lover and prefer to live alone in a minimalist home.
"Im home aunty .." jessica says but no one greet her back, her aunty work became a vice manager in a company branded clothes. and she always comes home late.
She lays down on the bed and looked out the window of her room. across the street, in another block which is not far from her home, jessica always take a walk around the block just to get through it. there are a European-style luxury home white walled and brown accented.

it is a wu family house.

kris wu .. each time remembering the names jessica heart was torn.
not only harbored deep feelings to the tall man, but must face the fact that if a man who is loved in an ice prince. he was cold, to anyone who approached him.

one thing that makes jessica reluctant to approach kris is his sharp words.
jessica was rarely speak to him, she know how straightforward and cold kris is. she was living with harsh and cold comment from each other but she never could imagine if she had received such sharp words from Kris.
her heart get destroyed ..

today is her worst day. kris has just kicked her with his sharp words, with pokerface still remain on his face.

jessica covered her eyes with her arm. she did not know why the words stuck in her heart and stab it deep. she cried.
'Every time I want to talk to you always end up like this .. The only word from kris, but it feels more painful than the knife stabbed 'murmured Sica.
'But I can forgive you, even its thousands time, i can forgive you ..'

'It's just that ..'
'Kris .. I do not know the reason why I could love you like this, im too lost in your world kris .. "
.......
Soojung take a deep breath. for the first time seoyeon, her unnie uncover story of her past.
"Unnie .." she was not able to respond to more than just calling names seoyeon to comfort and calm her down.
"Soojung .. things got worse after that .." seoyeon sipping hot chocolate that slowly cools it.

.......
2007. second grade.

jessica get into the class, everyone looked at her from head to toe as if she was a figurine of an ice that walk.
as usual she sat on her seat and opened the book, busied herself.
she convinced herself with everything to stay and read, but strange noise bothered her, piercing her heart and made her heats.

"Hey kris wu! Come on tell me which one is more suitable?" a familiar voice is her best friend, Nicole Sica could not stay anymore .. although she should pretend, though she should try to pretend to be lost from the world.

This has been a week since Jessica decided to become an ice princess. its been a week since jessica heard her bestfriend, nicole expressed her love toward kris wu. although its only a fake hope for nichole too, since she doesnt say it to kris wu, just to jessica. what makes jessica heart feels like broke into a thousand pieces is imagining nicole and kris together.

she did not know should be happy.
or should grieve over her heart.

"Jessica .." said the gentle voice from tiffany which finally can distract jessica's day dreaming. tiffany clearly know what is happening to jessica.
"You'd better tell nicole" said fany, Sica slowly shake her head.
"No need, no need to say .. if it was me, I was never matched by kris, each time with kris we will never agree, would never walk without argue, will never understand each other, meanwhile look at nicole, at least kris still give a sense to nicole, do not treat her like he treats me .. at least no rude words, at least she can smile, at least she could still ........ "
tears flowed down from Sica's eye. This is what in a week she has been holding on .. tears.

"Jessica ...." fany whispered, eyeing right and left to make sure there was no one who caught jessica sobs, and there's nothing that they care about, they all too busy with their own affairs.
"Im sorry tiffany, but I never imagine to keep up with my best friend, I do not want to be a traitor"
"I know .. i know .. but-"
"Tiffany, I have to go .." jessica tiffany interrupted, and stood without notice .. she ran out of the classroom with her belonging.
"Jessica!!!!! Where you going? Class is about to begin!" tiffany screams make the whole class is watching a figure half walk half ran out of the classroom. not to mention the kris was staring at a small female figure with shoulders dropped down.

and also a figure who was about to go to class and see jessica out with the tears wiped many times, immediately  he changed his track .. canceling to enter the class but following jessica instead.

 


A/N : i ediited this part a little.. keke finally after finished my task i can coming back , writting my story. all of my readers and subscribers i love you so much keke..

you know guys you can comment :D