a sure-prise party

Lost in Love (lies, love, fate and faith)

"DAMMIT!" sooyeon cursed under her breath eventually when her bangs messed up by the wind blow but now not only her bangs, all of her hair become a mess. she grabs her purse tightly and clutch on her nearly drenced dress.
"i shouldn't walk today" she kept cursing her stubborness when her grandfather telling her to come with her driver but she rejected it. now she regretted it, and plus she have long way to reach taeyeon birthday party.

 

she keep avoiding rain with purse on her head, the worst part is she didnt even bring her umbrella with her.

"this is bad..." she rolled her eyes when her 15cm heels twisted and broken. completely drenched she decided to make a call, but thats the problem. who is the one who could help her in this storm? her harabeoji is in japan.. some bussiness. sunny on the other hand is busy helping taeyeon to preparing her birthday.
"someone please help" sooyeon muttered, seems like her hope is granted because not that longer, a limo parked in front of her. as the window slid down, sooyeon recognizing the charming smile of the owner. a dimple. lay.

"someone need help?" he said in soft tone.

sooyeon smiled at the angel in front of her.

....

sooyeon with lay's tuxido over her shoulder keep dialing taeyeon number.
"no one answer. i guess the party is started" she said. lay patting her hair and smiled.
"lets bring you there after you change your dress.." he said. sooyeon nod, approving. she will not come to the party with drenced dress and lay's tuxido over her shoulder, will she?

lay bring her to one of boutique he knew and ask for his stylist to did her make up. and here we go.. jung sooyeon with his style.

"too simple~ change over" yixing complaint, leaving sooyeon with her pout. but before she could say somthing, she was dragged to the passing room.
"this is cute.. why should i change ?" she protest. yixing eyeing pile of dresses on the rack and smiled when he found exactly the right dress.

"here, change with this" he says to the boutique assistant. she bow and leaving him to the pass room to get jessica ready with her new dress.

"this better fit me, or else i won't go anywhere.." she screamed making sure lay heard her. lay on the other hand just smiling and nod nonchalantly.

the curtain is dragged revealed a pure beauty with a glowing dress. lay stunned.

"i will take this" lay seems so satisfied. sooyeon rolled her eyes and complaint.
"seriously lay, this is just simple birhtday party but you make it a fuss, seems like it was heirs party meeting.." sooyeon said.

lay turn over and caressing her hair.
"it is sooyeon.." he showing his trademark dimple.
"huh?"

...

sooyeon dragged her feet to the stage and stood beside taeyeon and sunny.
"why did you so late?" sunny muttered gritting her teeth.
"some problem.." sooyeon answered, gritting her teeth too.

taeyeon grabbed both of her bestfriend arms tightly.
"glad you come sooyeon, but its seems like you cant attend this party until the end, right?" taeyeon whispered.
"huh?"

taeyeon nodded her head toward the door and saw 3 man in a black suit eyeing sooyeon. sooyeon sigh, apologizing toward taeyeon.
"i'm sorry.. i really don't know that today is heir meeting in next hotel.. but i guess i can wait here up to an hour.. " sooyeon said. taeyeon shook her head.
"its okay, i'm grateful you came, you should be professional.. you are heir of jung, you should go.." she said patting sooyeon shoulder.
"i'm so sorry taeng.. and thank you... " sooyeon passing a little gift box from her wallet.

the bodyguard with black suit come and bowing toward sooyeon before whispering something.

"i'm sorry taeng, i should go.. happy birthday taenggoo"
....

sooyeon was lead to the limo with annoyed expression. she would yelled at the bodyguard for walking too fast or walking on her way. she seriously mad and upset. why should it be at the exactly same date with her beloved bestfriend's birthday party. althought she felt sorry toward taenggoo but she couldn't do anything. she just hate to make her harabeoji's company name become bad because her childishness.

"get out of the way" she nagged when a bodyguard tried to opened the door for her. she did it by herself. she just too sad to be came at the boring party.
"wowow.. chill girl.. beautiful girl shouldn't throwing tantrum just because of she should attend formal meeting" a boy inside limo commented. sooyeon rolled her eyes.
"you should be understand the answer, lay" she shot back and yixing raised his hands.
"just lets enjoy the boredsome.. its not just you who would be bored anyway, i will extremely bored too" he whispered the last sentence. sooyeon cracked a giggle.
"why don't you dance your awesome girl-group dance skill and make the party merrier" sooyeon chuckled at her own joke. lay rolled his eyes and laugh too.

.......

as sooyeon could predicted.. there will be boring party. business talk and two-faced person. she sat down on the corner of the room.. texting with her bestfriends.. she felt envious with sunny who seems very happy because she meet his ideal boy there. on the other side sooyeon was very depressed.

she was busy with her phone until a message came.
it's tiffany. with broad smiled face sooyeon opened the text only to felt her heart beatting faster and faster because of the text tiffany sent.

'today meeting, wu company sent their own heir as a representative.. did you go to those meeting too?' sooyeon eyes widened as she read the text. she frantically search every place on the room. ignoring those who want to talk her and keep her pace around the ball room. there is no sign of him anywhere.

she once again let her eyes around the room but she once again found nothing.
'why did i disappointed? I should knew this better than anyone else ..' she whispered. feeling lost and down, she dragged her feet to the balcon and there.. she stunned at the godly handsome blonde hair man. he leaned on the railing with a glass of champagne. and a smile tugging up on his lips.

"you come.. jessica" he said, gazing straight to her eyes. leaving her stunned.

jessica.. he called me jessica. she thought. she just want to cry a river when she heard him for the first time of her life calling her name. she wanted to scream.. shrieked.. everything but her words at . and a crystal clear appeared on her eyes.

this is a sure-prised for her. she just wanted to die right away and keep this happiness till her end of her life.

"yeah" but instead of extremely happy, she show her trademark. an ice princess. she took a meter away from him and stood bravely next to him.
"its been so long not to see you" she commented with unamazed face. but inside she just want to shout how she miss him badly. and how she secretly staring at his candid picture she kept on her pocket.
"long time no see and you've become official heir of jung.. thats great" he said, surprisedly there is no sarcasm on his words. only friendly one.

"there is particular reason i've become the heir.." she said, 'and its because of you, i've come this far.. only to forget you' she thought. she shook her head and glanced toward curious kris.
"why is that?" he asked. honestly sooyeon is just so shock at the amount of words kris said to her. back then, he just simply answered her with one sharp and bold words. or maybe some sarcasm and hatred. but now.. he just so..

different. she couldn't find the right thought if it was good change or bad change. but she satisfied with this.

"because a certain someone make me leaving from new york" she gazed him with sad pair of eyes. kris only stared her back. his cold yet calming eyes.

'it is hard to look into your eyes and see you looking back.. may i be selfish for this day and pretend that you come for me? because I hurt myself for not falling to those eyes. ' it was like the wall sooyeon's built break into milion pieces because of those eyes stared back at her. giving her the hardest way to not breaking herself more than this years.


Author note : today i met this kris. this very same kris.. he stared at me when i hope he never did this. because of I fallin again for those very same gooddammit cold yet calming eyes.

okay.. maybe you guys didn't understand this.. but this story contain my feeling. oh I can't explain what I feel.. I just want to hug myself and burried me on the blanket.. hiding my tears.

that's when I realized.. I'm still freaking LOVE him!

okay.. this is such a drama..

goodnight...morning.. afternoon.. evening... guys.