A Big Decision

Lost in Love (lies, love, fate and faith)

This is the last term of middle school and all the student finished their final exam. Today is English practice exam. And all of the student should present their song and they should explain the meaning of the song. Simple but still you need so much efford to squish your mind to be melt into the song.

“that’s it.. beyonce irrepleaceable. My song” tiffany jump from her seat. Right now sica and tiffany is staying on sica house to help each other find the song.
“help me with the meaning phuweess” tiffany pleas. Sica rolled her eyes but still nodding to her bestfriend, while searching her own laptop to find her song.

She eyeing the list of the song. The first choice she landed is at queen_love of my life but she aren’t that into slow and mellow song so she keeps search and search till her eyes landed on the Leona lewis’ songs.

“what do you think?” sica asks tiffany after playing angel titled song. Tiffany nodding her head along the beat. She smiled.
“it sounds good.. whose song it is?”
“Leona lewis.. then I will use this song..” Jessica searching for the lyric and focusing to dig the deepest meaning of the song. It hit her. Her dream.

She scrabble the words that run into her mind while listening the song. With Kris always on her mind. Replaying and replaying then she find herself satisfied.
tiffany who has pen between and nose scrunching her nose cutely.
“help me with the meaning.. im stuck” she pouts. Sica giggling at her cuteness and help her.

  The two bestfriend waiting their turn while keep praying for their success on the practices exam. Sica eyeing tiffany who keeps reading the lyric and the meaning they have been made.
“hey come on tiff, you will doing good.. don’t be nervous” sica assures.
“I hope.. “
“you will.. believe me” sica says pats fany’s shoulder.

“Stephanie hwang.. can you please step up and do you perform” finally its time for tiffany singing her song. She hope op to the stage with hundreds eyes watching her. But she fix herself on the sica and her bestfriends, they gave her ‘fighting’ pose which make her confident rose up. She singing the song confidently and naturally.

All of the student acknowledge her voice. It was strong and powerful. She may be the singer than the student.

“…. They wont be understand what the singer want but still, he is irrepleaceable, whether he alive or not” fany finish her explaination and of course she gets applause , loud one. She gives them the last bow and eyesmile before returning to the seat next to sica.

Sica highfived her and give her thumbs up.
“youre the best” sica says in approval tone.
“thank you, youre next.. prepare yourself” fany says. Sica nods.

“jung Jessica please step up and do your perform” with the calling Jessica stand up and hope on the stage, she grabs the mic and timidly greet the judge. She feels it.. the stares comes from everywhere in the room. But she smiles, she know up there, tiffany and ther bestfriend doing the same thing for her, always praying for her and support her.

Without the melody. Just by her voice Jessica start singing her beautiful song.
“I said this world, this world could leave us anyday
but my love for you, it will never go away..” she find a pair of eye look straight to her. It is kris’ . she softened. Its true
“and I don’t wanna go to sleep cause you’re like a dream” that’s true.
“for every night I say a prayer, well, I swear you are the answer, youre an angel.. youre an angel..youre an angel..” somehow that’s true.

Jessica finish her song and take a deep breath. She grabs the mic tighter. As the judge seems satisfied with her voice, the judge smiles to her.
“ms. Jessica can you tell the meaning between the song” the judge asks. She nod. With both of her hand she clutching on the mic near her lip.
“love. It is the pure love. Everyone dream. To be love and loved. To be brave in love. To be happy in their life and reminisce their entire life with her lover. That the singer dream” she eyeing kris. Kris and his own business.
“that would be greatful if they received it back. That would be bless if they get it back.. love. That’s everyone dream, their dream, your dream,.. my dream” her voice is shaky, but she let out a cough to steady it back. The painful expression she make, she repleaces it with happy one.
“one thing we shouldn’t forget about the dream.. there is nothing impossible” she said in hesitates. Then she bows to the audience, and she looks there are some students give her standing ovation, and the judge seems satisfied too. They just don’t realize her hidden talent on singin. She was as great as tiffany. Maybe her voice is more unique than tiffany, that’s what they complimenting.

She walks down from the stage. She remember the last thing she says.. with hesitant.
“theres nothing impossible in love.. no, theres an impossibility, the overwhelming dream I have since I step my foot on this school, it is impossible and the fact is always hurtful” she then sits down on her seat, keeps avoiding the congrats and praises she gets from her friend.

She hears a name being called. Kris wu.
he presenting  a song.  Muse – starlight song.
his voice is standart, with deep and low tone. Tenor.  His song just as same as hers. Its about love and dream. With that she cries silently. Being emotional without a reason.
“I wont say anything.. this is for your last time, right?” but tiffany know. She just keep her mask on, not making everything oblivious .
“I will miss you tiff.. “ sica says. Today, right after the test, she will fly back to the seoul and applied her form to the seoul highschool.
“you will far away, but we can still keep in contact, cant we?” silently, chaerin hears everything. The other too.
“of course cl..” sica answers.
“after highschool over, I will back to korea and attend university there.. wait me” fany adds.