New Day in Seoul

Lost in Love (lies, love, fate and faith)

2009. seoul.

“grand pa, are you sure ? I don’t need it” sooyeon trying to deny her grandfather offering. But her grandfather keep pushing the cellphone to her.
“its your present, for success on your test.. you are sure soon to be jung family great heir.” Her harabeoji praising her non stop and keep bragging her to his company friends.
“okay then, thank you very much grandpa”

She love her harabeoji. The one who always standing for her, praises her, love her, love her wholeheartedly, bragging about her, and never ending adoring her. So when her grandpa tell her something, she will do it right away, she just love him as much as he love her, the lovely granddaughter.
“make sure go home before evening, we have some meeting with zhang family, you know yixing keep asking for your absence in family meeting” her harabeoji says right when the car stops on her highschool.
“alright harabeoji, I will escape my vocal practice today..” sooyeon nod while playing with her new device.
“good girl.. ja, this is your stop.. “ he remembering, sica hope out from the car and smiling brightly to him.
“be careful on your way harabeoji, and fighting on your project.. have a great day harabeojiii” she sang. Her harabeoji shook his head and smiled. She never failed to make his day brighter and brighter.
 

After the car moving away, sooyeon approach two girls who busying theirself with novels and books in the class.
“boo!” sooyeon scared her. One of them jumped from the seat.
“gosh.. sooyeon you sure know how to make me heart attack” the white-skin girl protest. Sooyeon stuck her tongue out.
“sowwy taenggoo.. but your expression is just priceless haha..” sooyeon pats her friend shoulder in sorry manner.
“yah jung sooyeon, did you do you task yet?” the other girl raised a brow. Sooyeon pull her lips into a straight firm.
“do you believe a Jessica jung doesn’t do her task well? Youre funny sunny..” Jessica flick her hair in playful manner. Make both of them laugh.
“of course you are.. and did you forget that today is your schedule to clean the class? Uh huh?” tease taeyeon. Sica slaps her forehead.
“duh.. that’s what I forget.. “ she hurriedly take a broom and start to clean the class. Both of her friend laugh. They like the bright personality of sica and she love befriend with her. She was their mood maker.

Two boy enter the class while sharing story of each other. The smaller boy somehow make Jessica stops and smiling.
“hey you kwon jiyong.. its your time to doing cleaning too.. help me” sica says. The smaller boy turn his head and huffy puffy grabs the other broom Jessica offering.
“you are meanie.. I am tired sica” he says.
“well me too.. but you know, two better than one.. “ she says. The boy pouting, seriously, a boy doing a course? But the kwon jiyoung is that type of boy.. just like taecyeon, Jessica find a warm from him.
“did you do your economic task ? I haven’t done it all.. there are some question I didn’t understand” jiyoung ask while sweeping the floor.
“I did it..” sica answers.
“may I see yours?”
“yeah.. after you did your sweep”


Author note: new day~ new Character~ and I'm On HOLIDAY NOWW!!! yeeeppiieee~ after the most difficult time in my life, final exam! im doing well so please, pray for my tests score will be well too~