Jessica confession

Lost in Love (lies, love, fate and faith)

jessica walked confidently into her VVIP room. her mind is in a mess today, nothing went well after she remembered jiayin confession. she couldn't make her own heart straight. she needed distraction. she needed peacefulness. The truth she felt about kris and the things his sister said to her is such a mismatch.

"I love you, but you act like you don't like me and treat me with your coldness." she mumbled, twisting the pen between her finger. she let the document ignored.
"but your sister said that you love me.. what is the real truth? I can't let myself drown into the past. its enough. hurting me too much" she said and finally signing the documents.

the big project she holds is progressing bit by bit, even with her mind blurry with problem, she can still make an empty space for working.

"unnie!" the loud shrieked from jessica's sister make her absentmindedly jump from her seat.
"gosh krystal! don't do this.. or your unnie will died in heart attack" she said. krystal pouted.

"sowwy! but i have something to give you. its dinner invitation" krystal passed her sister the black invitation.
"its Wu family's" she explained even before jessica can open the letter.

jessica heart stopped for a while. again, her heart react first than her mind. in a moment she just staring at Kris name and its true that jiayin is kris' sister, according to the invitation.

'help him to get out from his arranged marriage..' she still remember the last time jiayin said, and its disrupting her honestly.

"unnie? why is your face like that? is something happened to you?" she asks, propped herself in front of jessica's seat.

"no.. nothing happened, just few problem in project." she lies. krystal know that her sister is lying but she let her pass, because kyrstal know her sister never lies if its not really need. so she doesn't want to forced her sister to said, because when its come too hard, jessica will tell her eventually.

"alright, I will come.. now i need to work in my project so jung soojung, go to your own room and do your own business will ya?" jessica said and pinches her sister cheek.

"aw aw aw! alright alright! shees.. you like hurting me right!" krystal stomping her feet to the door.
"no, I love it~" jessica said.
"aish! bye!" krystal practically smashing the door on her way out. jessica can only chuckles at her sister behavior.

"are you really an ice princess? when you are absolutely cutie pie for me" jessica shakes her head in amusement.

in second after her mess mind coming back to her. she actually need krystal to distract her, but she can't let her know what happen. she can't tell her sister about how wreck herself.

"should I come? or shouldn't I?" she asked to the invitation card.
"I am afraid to drown on you. after this past years I do my best to forget you.. I can't let you broke me this easily" she said.

she pressed call button .
"hello.. Tiffany?" jessica can hear the husky voice on the other line.
"wh-at?"
"are you awake yet?"
"no~ its freaking early in the morning jessica.. what do you want?" she said in grumpy.
"sorry for that but I need you to tell me all about kris now and about her fiancee.. neisha, I guess?" she said.
"well.. wait, did you two meet?" at the sounds of serious jessica, tiffany wide awake.

jessica bit her lips. "yeah. and not nice one, you know we never can be thats happier" jessica says sourly.
"why are you talking nonsense in this early morning, alright I will send you all information I get, stay on your computer,. just give me one more hour to sleep jess. you don't know I should stay up late yesterday" tiffany grump,

"I give you two hours, I will attend dinner on evening, but I will be busy all the rest afternoon so.. be hurry please"
"alright alright busy bee! let me sleep !"

with that tiffany hung the phone and leaving jessica in chuckled.
now she just need to think about way to get the right feeling of kris.

she once again press the calling button.
"hello.. zhang yixing.."

...

"eonni!" krystal abruptly opening her sister room and jolt in surprised. her sister practically dolling herself up.
"wow.."

krystal stared in awe. "its just simple dinner though" she eyed from head. she herself just wearing a simple baby pink dress and simple earring.

jessica staring at her black tight dress and her pear accessory. she look so beautiful like a pegeant with her thin natural make up. she smack her lips and put her lip tint down. high shiletoes of jimmy choo's make her figure look elegant. she make her hair on her right side.

"for me.. its a war" she said and leaving her sister behind. krystal pouted and rolled her eyes.
"what in the world her problem is?" she asked herself.

...

the Jungs walk down from their limo. krystal witnessing her sister being so stiff and nervous. she wonder, what is really going on between her sister and this dinner? but being krystal, she just shrugged it off and see what will happened.

as jessica could predict, kris is the one who scout them to the dinning room.
he look so dazzling. as always.

jessica never showed it though, she always secretive about how she felt in front of kris. kris flashed them a genuine smile.

"Mr. Jung.. its nice to see you" he greet her grandfather. Mr. Jung greet him with polite smile.

"its nice and an honour for me to meet you the heir of wu. this is our first meet right?" Grandpa asked. kris nodded and smile.
"yes Mr. jung.. But its not the first time I see your grand daughter.." he said. jessica widget from her ground and force to look in his eyes. deep mezmerizing eyes. " Hello jessica" he said.

jessica throw her face away and closed her eyes. dont lose yourself jessica.

she glanced kris back and smiled. "hello, wu yifan" she said. kris looks taken a back but force to shift his attention toward the younger who seems analyzing the scene.

"and I suppose you are, the youngest jung?" he asked toward krystal. krystal pull her eyes from her sister and look into kris eyes.
"krystal" she simply said. being krystal. jessica smiled at how krystal still attempt to appear so cold.
"nice name" kris said.

"jessicaaa~" a loud chirpy sounds come from the door and they saw the heiress of wu, jiayin run and give jessica sudden hug.

jessica awkwardly hugging back.
"you come?" she said.
"yes jiejie.." jessica said.

"you remember what I told you right?" she whispered, jessica nodded.
"i remember.."

jiayin pull back and look at her eyes. searching for her answer but jessica smiled instead. its not the right time.

"hello.. Mr.jung" another voice join in. this time sounds so calm and elegant. jessica shift her eyes and saw petite girl with brunnete hair walk toward kris side.
"I'm sorry for my late inroduction. my name is neisa Lin, and I am kris' fiancee.. its nice to see you" she said and slightly bowing her head to grandpa.

jessica smile fade into ice smirk.
"and I suppose you are the heiress of jung, jessica?" she asked jessica. she flashed jessica arrogant gaze while putting one of her arms around kris arm. she knew?
jessica gaze hardened.

"its nice to see you" she show her hand and jessica casually put her hand for handshake. kris witnessing jessica eyes back into cold. he sighs.

..

dinner went normal with business talk came out from both of sides. Mr. and Mrs. wu talking about mergering and alliagnce program while grandfather talking about his new industry technology he developed. jiayin and krystal are talking about some fun talking, like brand new cosmetic or bags.

jessica quitely eat her food. not interest in the bussiness talk.. more like she can't raise her head to found kris and neisha sit and lovey dovey toward each other.

"oh how about jessica" suddenly her name mentioned by Mrs.wu. jessica look up and saw all of eyes on her.
".. pardon me?" she said.
"Kris has his own fiancee now, how about the heiress jessica?" mrs.wu replay her question.

jessica was starstruck at the sudden question. she bit her lips and look toward krystal in help.

"my sister is such a busy bee. she never have time for falling in love.." she said, absenmindedly. jessica facepalmed herself for asking help to her silly sister.

"its such a pity though.." Mrs.wu mumbled. "how about kris friends? kris has so many successful and handsome friend." Mrs.wu asked. thpycal aunty who getting excited at gossips talk. she is no different.

jessica smiled politely. not even answering.

"how about luhan ge?" neisha blurred out,
"oh right! luhan is young heir of car industry, he is smart, kind and so handsome.. he is right candidate for you, jessica." mrs.wu said.
"ah.. really..?" jessica comment in unamusement. she sighs. she cant even said that she love kris. not luhan or else.

 

".. kris how about telling luhan about this? huh?" mrs.wu asked kris. jessica waited for kris reaction and he suprisingly didn't feel offended.

"I'll think about it" he said and pick his fork up. jessica threw him cold gaze and hold herself to now punching him on his face.

I love you. not anyone else you fool. do you even love me kris? or its just a simply imagination of mine?

jiayin threw jessica sorry gaze. she doesnt even have a word to stop her mom from hurting jessica. krystal was aware of her sister sudden drop emotion.

is this what Am I thinking? she wonder.

" I let my granddaughter find her own happiness, I don't want to choose anyone instead of her choice" Jung grandpa said to prevent this topic blurred out of no where again and putting jessica into the edge. he knew that well. he knew that his granddaughter feel so uneasy.. but somehow he feel her eyes flashed with hurt each time she glanced at both kris and neisha.

he smell something fishy.

a knocked heard and a head attendant coming in.
"a guess coming and waiting outside, maam" he said.

mrs.wu raised her eyebrow in confusion.
"I don't think I invite anyone else" she said. jessica eyes flashed with shine.
"ah.. its mine mrs.wu" she said.

the guess invite himself enter the room. kris eyes landed toward dazzling man with black suit. confidently walking near jessica. she stand right away and went toward hiss side.

"I'm sorry for coming late mr and mrs.wu. I am business partner of Mr.jung, Zhang yixing from Zhang group.. its nice to see you" he introduced.

"I'm sorry for uninvited coming, I should tell you but.. I think its not be a surprise for everyone. this is Zhang yixing, as everyone know he is. and.. he is.. my boyfriend" jessica said.

krystal and jiayin gasps. Mr.jung widened in surprised and kris stared in cold gaze.

this is turning into way more than your game, kris..

...