Tiffany Call

Lost in Love (lies, love, fate and faith)

Schooling. Vocal course. Economic course. Language course. Doing homework. Sleep. Get up, and back to school. That’s what sooyeon do in the Monday up to Saturday, minus her language coure its up to Friday. But now, she ditch her vocal course because of her grandpa told her so. She is in the middle of walking when her phone beeping.
“whassap yo fany” she cheerfully greeting before the people other the line greet her.
“you sound so happy? Mind to tell me something?”

Sooyeon stood on the bus stop waiting for the 8 numbered bus to pick her up.
“nah~ but my grandpa bought me a new I phone.. great doesn’t it?”
“wohoo new brand cellphonee.. I want it too.. but my day keep fusing me about the ranking before I got the new one too” she nags. Sica chuckles.
“does everyone doing alright?” she asking, referring to the other bestfriend of hers.
“amber alright, she is a school coucil now, chaerin as always, bragging about her maths score, yoobin is in vacation to filiphine, and nichole accepted on star class.. “ she explains.
“wow.. and you?”
“im doing fine.. and, kris too.. don’t worry im watching him.. you should know, he still a jerk” she fuming. Sooyeon relief when she heard kris doing fine too.
“oh I don’t asking it, but glad then.. “
“uhm actually I want to tell you something about kris..” fany says in low tone. Sica feels the wind blow her hair smoothly.
“whats that?”
“I sat down with a girl named naisha, she said she loved kris.. is that alright?” fany mumbling. Sica laugh at her habitual mumbling on the last sentence.
“im fine, that’s not a big problem..”
“but sica.. that’s not  only I want to tell.. also I heard that he date her”

A storm in the noon, sica swear she hear it on her heart.
“oh.. that’s okay” she answers as she stand up because the number 8 bus stop infront of her.
“really? You sound not okay.. ah, and taecyeon greet me this morning, he give me his new number, he want me to give it to you,.. he seems move on already , he is with his girl” tiffany keeps talking. Sica leaned her head on the window and smiling.
“really? Great news.. I know he deserve a better girl than me.. im happy he find a new girl”

This day sooyeon heart feels like a feather on the sky. Falls slowly to the ground. She just heard everything and she know how to feel it perfectly, it because she still laying her heart there.. to the both of the man she loves.

Loves. Present tense.

If it is taecyeon, she grateful he is moving on another girl. But she also disappoint , she mean,.. that fast? He forget her? But then again, she doesn’t deserve to complain on him.. he is the one who she played with.

If it is kris.. she doesn’t have word to explain. Her heart still his. The different is she is now busy.. so busy to feel heartbroken. She is with her harabeoji, she shouldn’t be sad for anything.. if she sad, her harabeoji will kill kris already.

So this far.. her love for kris is a sin.
her biggest sin. Most beautiful hurtful sin.


Author Note : multiple updating~ since i'm in good mood kkk