Client Li jiayin

Lost in Love (lies, love, fate and faith)

sooyeon skipped to her bathroom and cleaned her face. water splashed and running down from her face as she began to rubbed it with her towel.

her bareface was so pure with milky skin. she used to be a brand ambassador of her company back then. she smiled at her thought. she opened a cabinet on the wall and took out a facial foam from it, it was between men skin-care products. she shook her head in amusement.

"how come yours is more than mine, who is the girl.. really.." she grunted and took care of her skin. thats when she heard rang on the door.

"he's come?" she wondered, quckly damped the water and dry it with her towel, she pulled her pony tail down and let her hair fall down perfectly over her shoulder.

she is beauty. but she never confidently show it.


two beautliful girls trailing behind an old man. and most allof people wandered about a thing. they knew very well the shorter girl is their soon to be heir, but they have no idea at all for the taller girl who look just like the shorter one.

they definitely sibling, they thought silently.

the ceo and director of jung enterprise stopped and turned to face the whole of worker.

"today is big day of jung enterprise.." he started. the two girls focused on the crowd.

"two heiress of jung is come and today I'll introduce you.. the second heir of jung enterprise.." he said, pulled soojung forward and lightly tapping her shoulder.

"I introduce you, jung soojung.. the second heir of jung enterprise"

with that applauses could be heard booming the room, and soojung gave them simple smile before raised her hand on the air as sign to shut up.

"I.. may be younger, may be lack of experiment, may be a beginner..." she started. rolling her eyes over the room. thats when they realized the taller girl is bolder than the shorter. this is what they called 'jung sisters power' . from her eyes shone a strong gaze she couldn't help but to make the room quite scared.

"but I will protect jung enterprise with my all. it including protecting my family.. I hope you don't expecting lovey dovey introducing from me.. you will know me once you get closer with me, but it will take times" she said. sooyeon rolled her eyes and smiled.

'she will never change, won't she?' sooyeon thought.

"but one thing. I trust you all. and the thing i hate the most in this earth is betrayal. so don't even think about lied to me.. or else you have to face me" she continue. sooyeon put her hand over soojung's shoulder as murmured could be heard.

"please help this younger director" sooyeon said and bowing her head. she did her best to wrapped the scary commotion and earn loud clapped from the worker.

soojung pout behind her back and nudge her unnie before whispering thing to her ear.
'geez.. you destroying my self excitement.' and sooyeon could only rolled her eyes.
'you always introduce yourself as scary at it sound but the thing end up you are hard enough to end your self-excitement speech' she whispered back. and the younger hugged her neck before dragged the older to their room.

....

the next day is always boring for soojung, she came honestly not for having documents or assignment, she want to having fun! she sighs for thousand times before she turn her spinning chair toward her sister.

"what now jung soojung?" sooyeon asked.
"unnie, don't you have class today?" she asked curriously.
"I skipped today class.." she said, not even shifting her eyes from bundle of papers.
"why is that?" the younger asked again, obviously wanting attention.. jung sooyeon turned her gaze and said boredly.

"because today will be my first Big Project, you know i'm not even got my title but being Chief director is always hard.. so thats why i should focus on my first big project.." sooyeon explains.

"wow.. and what is your project?" soojung asked.
"just mergering Li corp with Jung at france.." she explained. the younger zoned out.. wondering, mergering?

"thats such a big project.. you should you can do it unnie? it will be too risk.." she stated. jung sooyeon raised herself from the chair and hugged the documents tightly.

she confidently smiled after smoothing her hair. "I have to.. I have you on my side now, what should i scared? " she pointed out. soojung smiled broadly.

"of course you can count on me, eventhough i'm not that great like you yet.. good luck on your case unnie" being the younger she explode all of her hidden aegyeo toward her sister, and the older just smiled and decided to walk out.

...

"chief director.. this way, your client already waiting for you" a woman on 20 said in mannerful tone. jessica took a deep breath before she entering the room. once she stepped in, she could see a girl with blonde hair, with white skin and super model body sit down back facing her.

she faking a cough to get her attention.

once she whirled around jessica body freezed. slightly apart in shocked.

"hello Miss. jung... Its nice too see you.. long time no see~" she said n cheerful and warm voice. jessica left in frozen. how can a girl really look like-
"did we met before?" jessica asked, realizing the odd santence. she smiled and her eyes turn into crestcent moon.
"I'm sure we haven't but I.. knew you for some reason " she said. jessica face was all confused.

"I'm Li Jiayin.. does that ringin something?" she asked. but jessica is too dense to understand any bell.
"I'm sorry but-"
"How about Jiayin... wu?" she asked. and jessica eyes widened in realization.
"jie-jie.. Yifan jiejie?" jessica asked in aghast. the model like girl waving in brightness.

"hello jung sooyeon, now I meet you.. finally"


AN : its been a while~ I'm quite busy lately with college stuff~ i hope you're enjoying this part.. honestly i kind of forgetting the plot since i quite busy with another krissica story kkk.. enjoy~