The Truth is..

Lost in Love (lies, love, fate and faith)

Tiffany staring at Jessica and her tears with eyes widened.
“what do you mean? Jessica I don’t get it..”
“I learned about dream message, it same with indigo.. the difference is only it is by dream. And it is true, It happened to me, a lot of time..and- and-“ as sica explained, the tears kept falling. Tiffany hugs her and shooing her.
“its okay.. its okay.. you just being paranoid.. shh,.. its okay sica”
“im scared.. I don’t want to lose him, am I being selfish?”
“no no sica, no one will pass away, don’t think too much, you just tired and had a nightmare, that’s it Jessica jung”

But tiffany too, saying different with her thought. She believe with dream message. She believe it because before,  Jessica said she dreamt about kris crying because of jieun and it happened, she also umpteenth time dreamt about something and happened. Tiffany too, she was scared.. but she kept telling her to forget that and behave like nothing happen.

She saw kris being different make the situation more complex. When a people suddenly change there is a possibility they want to change for a better life.. or maybe for another life.

……..

If you see the cloud up there, can you see the cloud up there? It is light and far just like Jessica love for kris. But don’t forget, we cant reach and touch the cloud, just like kris heart.

Jessica tired. Up and down, fall and up.

Jessica burdened. For her fake love toward taecyeon.

Lately she ignored all of his messages, calls and messengers. Currently she ignored both of kris or taecyeon. She just want to make sure of everything.

She spaced out in her room and keep telling herself to focus on the textbook but she just too dumb. The dream she dreamed, it was terrible dream. And this is the final, she cant take it anymore. She called taecyeon for their sake. Although she still doubt it, she still doubt everything she will make and take.
“but now I just need to meet taecy. I need him”

With that, she jump from her seat ad dressed nicely. When the snow is so tight, she wore her warm jacket and make sure herself comfort.

What goes around, comes back around. What lingers in her thought, keep telling her to blow everything up to the truth, even if she hate this, she have to.

She always sees him smiled just like an angel toward  her. The warmest smiled.
“hei baby princess.. whats wrong? You know you always can just me to pick you up” he sits across her  seat. She smiled. She just want to reminisced the time. She just want to stop the tic toc on the clock.
“hey taecyeon, wanna drink with me?”

Taecyeon look taken a back. He raised his eyebrow and knitted it to be a curious line.
“come on you big baby, we’re old enough”
“no Jessica.. we are underage”

But still taec cant resist her aegyeo. And so there they are, on the bar next to café.
Jessica keeps drink down her beer, low alcohol tought but still, this is her 5th can. Taec stops her right away.
“stop it sica.. are you crazy?!” he yells.  He could sees pain on her face.
“I am .. I am taec” she replies.
"Sica, you know.. I think you're too much, let's stop this.." Taec grabs her can when she opens her 6th beer. She whines. 
"Aa~ why~? I'm not drunk taec.." 
"You are jessica" 
"I'm not" 
"You are" sica see the gaze taec gave to her. It was worried , disappoint, sad, curious, mix into one. 
 

All the guilt eat her heart up. 
Just then sica Cries, cross her hand on the bar counter. 

"I am sorry taec.." She cried. Taec startled of her sudden change. He pats her head. 
"Its okay, see.. Let's just go home.. You're drunk" he tries to wake sica up but she refuses and pull taec down. 
"No taec, I mean it.. I'm sorry taec.. For all the biggest I did to you" she says between her sobs. 

Taec just staring at her, confused. 

"I..I- taecyeon.. Forgive me" she feels her tongue numb, just like her eyes keep teary. 

Taec read her well. Taec know her well. Too well. 
"I know.. You love kris didn't you?" 

 


A/N : eng ing eng~ big dramaaa~ hoho

I AM EXCITED.. OUR BOYS BECOME WOLVES *sobs*

Ho GOD kreaseee you sure a wild wolf.. hooo

and this is my baby panda

#mamaera

and now #wolf era

comeon baby come to me lemme give you Bear Hug :*

GAAAHH im going crazy for the drama versionn