A Phone Call

Lost in Love (lies, love, fate and faith)

everyone carried away by sica's story.  And as fany expect, she finally know the reason why she accept ok taecyeon . All predicted by tiffany.
"I'll forget kris .." nicole said.
"you dont have to nicole .. i already have Taecyeon .." Sica said.
"No. .. not that .. Sica you must know, this is one sided love .. the fact is kris already love .. another girl .." nicole said.

it's strange, but now jessica getting used to the name that accompanies Kris.
This was more than 5 times she heard the girl's name is paring up with kris.

"this time who else? another chick girl?" Sica response
"no you're wrong .. not like that .. the girl who kris love, for real."

Sica manage to smile. she actually knew, she already knows since before she received Taecyeon to be her boyfriend, because she was none other than the girls who are members of the sica's vocal class. Jieun. very pure girl. jessica hear everything from Jieun and see how every day kris waiting for her patiently, every vocal class finishes. jessica often feel the warmth from kris toward jieun.

she also heard if kris at first doesn't really like Jieun. he just made ​​a bet of Jieun with Luhan. but in the end kris  fall for Jieun. guilt into love. and then sica Believe at karma.. the one she love, fall head over heels to the girl that hate him.
jessica is enough with all that she saw, heard or felt.

there are times when she wants to blind, deaf and lose herself because she suffered pain is not a disease that can be cured with a drug. jessica pain was the work of someone who she loves, someone who gives pain and the only one who is able to heal her.

……………

All she want is vanish and fade away. She regret everything she did. She hate being in Vancouver, she hate being in number one and only great school, she regret herself here.

She again feeling the winter breeze gently blows her hair.

The girl in the bus stop is Jessica
the girl who look pale, is Jessica
the girl who crying in the silent was Jessica

She grabs tightly the paper on her hand and let it crumpled. 3A.
she hate everything.. she hate being in the special class. she hate being in the same class with kris, again.

A while ago, her mom called her.. she find herself heartbroken after she heard her mom saying that she will sent her away after she graduated. She will back to korea.

That mean everything here, she should throw it away.
friends.
tiffany.
 

And kris.

Taecyeon too.

“Jessica..” she look up and find a pair of eye watch her worriedly.
“ok taecyeon.. what should I do?”

The man softened. this is the second time on his life he sees a cold girl like her girlfriend crying. It feels so heartbroken. A while ago after her mom called, Jessica suddenly pressed her phone and she too, surprised when she called a man, he was not kris wu, he was taecyeon.

“what happen? U alright?” he sat next to her. And she reluctantly cry. And that’s when she realized something, something she regrets the most.
“shh.. sica, its alright, im here..  I love you..” taecyeon whispers. Jessica feel a stab on her heart. She bits her lips to increase her tears but it failed. She lied. She lied to the most awesome boy in the world.
she lied to taecyeon.. that’s why his words feels like her nightmare.

“ I will drive you home.. aw, why did you stay here.. look, you are pale” he leans his jacket to jessica’s shoulder and led her to his car.

‘if only you came first.. if only you are the only one I see that day.. if only you are that boy and isn’t kris, I may be the princess of the world with you taecyeon.. but its not. Im not a princess, im a girl with thousands heart but only belong to one name.. and that jerk, is my heart owner.. ‘ she closed her eyes  swallows all her pain alone and let taecyeon drive her home.

…………..