The Nightmare Comes True, Continue..

Lost in Love (lies, love, fate and faith)

Soojung watch her sister playing with the end of her hair. she know who her sister was. and she just didn't understand what she walked through.. If she was sooyeon, maybe she will go crazy. she suddenly regreting her anger toward kai, her boyfriend.

"you know what unnie.. I think i dont need a reason to love kai, he is just touched my heart and protect it.. just like you, you hold everything and hide your heart, until someone touched your heart and protect it just like kai, didn't it?" soojung ask. sooyeon put a bright smile to the younger girl.
"i didn't hide it.. I just cover it, I never know what goes around me.. kris or taecyeon, they sure know how to touched my heart with different act. the warm Ok taecyeon and the Cold Kris wu" sica flicks her hair to the back, and lean her chin to her palm. sighing.
"when I suggest to my mind, it seems like i lied to my heart. when I suggest to my heart, my brain won't work.. " sooyeon continue.

"what happened to that wu?"

........................

Jessica couldn't believe that she can manage to walk to the class. She saw her surrounding and find tiffany with the girls waiting for her. 
"Sica!" As soon as fany sees her she run to hugs her. She pats her heavy back. 
"Its okay.. Its okay now" fany says. 
Just the sica cries. Preventing herself for cries loud, she bites her lower lip. 


"Girls move out the way please" the deep and husky voice greets them, they finally realize they blocking the door. 

Fany releases the hug. Sica look at the taller boy with blonde hair look down, in unamused face. She smiles. Relieved. 

"You finally come.. Kris" sica says. Blocking the way, Kris raised a brow. 
"What?" He ask. 
"Nothing.." She move and make a space for him to enter. 
"weird girl.." He muttered.  he seems back to the normal kris. cold .

Weird, it hurt as always. kris words are sharp and hurt. but she still grateful. 

She opens the newspaper and widened in surprised when she saw the headline. 
'A middle schooler dead in an accident' she hope, pray and everything to make her dream is not into reality. 

She read the article. 
'A boy (16) crash into a train. The vancouver international student named frans found dead in meters from the place scene'

 

sica silently grateful he was not kris. But still she can’t be happy because on of her friend dead in an accident. That dream, become a reality.. but it turn to another boy who look really alike kris, tall, white-skin, blonde and all. She sighs. Between relief and scared.


A/N : done with nightmare chapter ~  God, Final exam soon. wish me luck with statistic T.T im with number but yet i choose  the economician ke ke ke. update soon after i finish my tasks :))

enjoy and comment  :) and here some GIF of KRISSICA :*

aww look at that :3 YOU're SO SWEET KREAASEEE, suho oppa please dont be jealous ~ ke ke ke

and that SKINSHIP! and he who always listen what she says :D

Her Touch

His Attention, His gaze when Jessica ran toward other man .. ke ke ke, he looks so shock.. ke ke

the caring Kris, help her to bring her good :D

JUST GO DATE YOU TWO !!