The Nightmare II

Lost in Love (lies, love, fate and faith)

(Jessica pov)

I was walking lifelessly on the passanger side, heads down and heavy shoulders on. An hour ago I was hurted by his comment, by his harsh and cold words. He said I am nothing but a sweet talker, because im being nice to luhan. I don’t understand why, he always cruel to me. Is it because my first impression to him? Am I bad girl to him? Seems like my heart cant touch him even with million tears I shed everytime in my pray.

There, right at the bus stop I sat, I saw his car. Then I heard a loud thump. Cars crashed.  And kris was there. Laying lifelessly. Blood everywhere.. and I cried.

The next thing I know is his parents cried their heart out. Mrs.wu collapse into mr.wu arms and cried.

And there I am, seeing your body up on the altar , in the church. So pale and motionless. he have no breath to inhale or exhale.  He was on the box. I am there, looks so messed up with messed make up, the tear stains and look broken. I walk toward your box and smile bitterly. Then I fade away.. flying on the ceiling while looking at my own body down there crying while grab your box tightly.

The next day, I was on the graveyard and smiling. Look at your body being buried with the sand and now you was gone. I kissed your gravestone.

Rest in peace
The great son and friend ever
               kris wu

.. may I put, the great dream boy I ever had there? Just to confess to you.. the thing I never said in front of you. The biggest beautiful sin I ever had. Love.

And then I woke up. The nightmare haunted me every single night for five times. The very same dream. And those kept make me scared. Im just like the other girl, they will be worried if they have the same dream for 5 days, they will pray for him and same thing to me.. I kept praying. And im sincerely praying just for kris.

“my girl, god is great.. god can do anything, and if god want, god will do..” the church lady told me.
“do you believe in dream message? It really happened if you believe.. the fact is if you believe, you will see the truth..”

honestly, i'm afraid.


A/N : done with editing #fiuhh~

and HO MAI GAADDD, did you see exo_wolf teaser?? SERIOUSLY, MY TAO is :*
and not forget the duizhang kris is so H.O.T
and our Lovely lulu suddenly become.. homaigaattt

I LOLing at my friends comment : " how come the baby panda become a  beastly wolf, or dear deer luhan become a wild wolf.. and THE dragon become a seriously HOT wolf??"

well, i guess they came from planet exo isn't for nothing. k k k k .. there's nothing impossible in planet exo.

LOL. I'm Going Crazeeeyyy.

BTW enjooooyy~~ bbuing bbuing~^^