If you will be happier, then i let you go

Lost in Love (lies, love, fate and faith)

 

"I..I- taecyeon.. Forgive me" she feels her tongue numb, just like her eyes keep teary. 

Taec read her well. Taec know her well. Too well. 
"I know.. You love kris didn't you?" 



With that statement Jessica shot up. 
"Where- why did you know?" 

Taec smiled, but clearly bitter. 
He sees the nervous she has, he sees the broken heart she have. He sees her mind goes crazy because of this. And its all thanks to kris wu. 
"I'm a man, I love you, so I know you.. From the first time" 

Sica drops her jaw. 
"You know? Why taec-" 
"I bear it, just like you, I bear everything. Just to be with you.. But the fact is just I'm just being with you.. Not with your heart" taec explains. "Not with your heart, jung jessica" he replays. "What I didn't know is how deep is your love for him? For that jerk?" He whispers. 


Guilty make jessica heavier and heavier. She already crying nonstop. And every tears she sheds taec will wipes it away. 

He, lover her. 
She, want to love him .. but she just can't. She love him, but its just love for a goodfriend term. 

"So this is the end of me huh?" Taecyeon mumbled, but loud enough for sica to hear. She closed her eyes and snuggled close to his chest. Crying. Guilty. 
"Will you be okay? Will you be happier ?" He asks. Sica can't do anything but keep quite. 
"If you will be happier then I let you go.." He continue. 
... 
“you know unnie.. you sure a fool” soojung remark. She sees her big sister slumping on her seat and smiling.
“I know I am.. but you know what soojung? Somehow Im not regretting everything.” Sooyeon says. The little girl shakes her head in disbelief.
“keep go on unnie.. im being impatient with you already” soojung fan herself with her hand.


Sica lays on her bed, sinking, and spazzing her heart out. 
She just can't thinking straight right now. Not after she saw the big difference between the old kris and the new one. 

"What the hell was that?" She rolling on her back and stay on her stomach. A cellphone keeps hanging on her hand. 

"Come on.. Answered me you hwang miyoung" she yells to her phone. After the second beep finally the girl answers 
"Hell-" 
"Yah get your off of bed, right now tiffany!" Sica yells, tiffany in a blink of eye shot up, jump over the bed. 
"What the- sica?!" 
"I'm feeling bad now hwang miyoung.. I want to screaaam!" She screams over the phone. 
"You are screaming now jung jessica.. O my ears hurt!" She yells back, positioning herself back to the bed. 

She hears sica sighs over the line. 
"But you're doing well by the way" tiff says, nodding to herself. Jessica on the other hand keeps on silent. Hearing the short haired tiffany shooing her and calming sica down. 

"I feel like regreting everything tiff.. What I regret the most is his sincerity, I can see me in him, he was just like me.. " Sica proclaimed. Tiffany playing with her finger while she placing her phone between her shoulder and ear. 
"That's your choice sica, you decide your own way. You may be regret everything but keep believing what you did, you know what's the best for you.." She calming jessica. 
"Is that so? You think I'm doing well tiff?" Sica confirms 
"Yeah, you are the jessica, don't let your guard down sica.." 
"Maybe I should let both of them go.. And make a new living.. How does it sound?" Sica asks. 

Tiffany raised a brow. 
"Of course I'm agree.. But what do you mean with make a new living? It sounds weird.." She asks. 

Sica gets up from her bed and walks toward her studying table. She grabs the crumpled paper near the trash bin and spread it open.

"I'm going back to korea after this.. I'm coming home to my grandparents home" she whispers. 
"Sica..." 
"I will back here once in a while.." She assures. Tiffany scoffs. 
"Is this the best way jess? I mean you shouldn't avoid them that far" 
"Nah tiffany, I should.. If they still linger around me, I swear I won't be able to forget them" sica says in a low and hurtful voice. She notes herself not to cry. So she bear it.. 

It will be alright right? Since she was good at enduring her own pain. 

 


A/N : separation oo separation~ somehow i cried for yhis chap, hoho.. *i'm sorry*

how you will react to his kris oppa?