The Nightmare Comes True

Lost in Love (lies, love, fate and faith)

 


She again woken up from her dream. She feels her heartbeat fast. And she become paler. 
Her body trembling. And she clutch at her heart desperately. 
Tears rolls down from her eyes. 

That goodammit nightmare somehow coming back and make her trembling. She can feel it.. The bad atmosphere which suddenly comes to her. 
"It can't be" she says. 

It was 3 hour in the morning. And she decide to distract herself to not sleeping. She afraid to meet the dead kris in her dream. She decide to browsing or everything that make her forgets her dream. 

"I'm going aunty.." She finally out of her room and greets the good morning to her aunt. 
"Wait jess.." Her aunt suddenly stops her. 
"Your mom called me, why the hell with your phone turning off? she said something about application.. Did you planning to go back to korea?" She continue ask. 
"Well, I forgot to charge it..Yes aunty.. Its seems like vancouver isn't be friend with me" she answers half joke half mean it. 
"Well.. I swear I will all alone again" jung ahra a.ka lily aunty mumbles. 
"Aunty you should marry that eric of yours soon.." 
"Yah you kid" 
"Keke.." 
"Ah and your friend called me too.. That tiffany girl, she said something up.." 
"Something?" 
"Yeah.. Like someone lost or.. Er.. Dead" 

... 

Sica walks step by steps. With trembling leg and baby steps she make, she makes sure she mindcontrolling her mind well. 

She's ready for everything. Well maybe not. 

A boy with cap tugging her sleeve. 
"Miss, newspaper" he says. Sica nod and give him money. 
"Save the change.." She says. 

She searching for the article she afraid of. 
And there she sees the headline. 
"A middle schooler dead in an accident" 
Her legs went wobbly. She wants to cry.. 

"No.. No no .. Kris.." 


A/N : uh-oh nooo :'(

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH for my subscribers

please keep support this fanfiction <3

and this is from my ULTIMATE BIAS