A little thing she couldn't understand

Lost in Love (lies, love, fate and faith)

I thank to my friend who gladly remembering me that this story is contain of FlashBacks, and because of what i told before that my storyline is lost I abruptly forgotten about this. so thank you so much.. so here.. i will bring you guys back to the present Jung sooyeon and Jung soojung


Sooyeon put her glass down and stop her words upon hearing a low breath across her. she smiled watching her precious sister sleeping while hearing a past like story telling from her. she chuckled a bit before slowly put a blanket over soojung's shoulder. sooyeon turn her heels to the windows before sighing again.

'this rain so hard.. i bet she just stay here tonight' she thought seeing a loud scratching sound from the rain.

she moved toward living room and raised the phone to make a call.

"hello.." she squinted her eyes hope to hear better because of the loud buzzing rain sound back on her head.
"kai?" she asked.. moreover to making sure. and the boy accross the phone ansewered with a simple 'yes'
"this is sooyeon noona.. " she said hearing the clueless boy.
"noona? finally.. I ask your new phone number but there aren't people know.. i was so worried when hearing soojung not around" he sounds frantically serious and worried. sooyeon smiled at the thought of kai being panic.
"don't worry she safe and sounds.. but it seems she can't going back tonight.. she is asleep now" she heard a sighing over the phone.
"is she alright noona? I'm really sorry.. " he sounds so depressed.
"she was alright now.. but hours ago she seems disappointed" she said.
"thats why, I felt sorry toward her.. I was so busy with my own world and forget that soojung is as fragile as a cotton.. i didn't mean to hurt her noona.. i was, just.. couldn't help but to stay away for a short time from her.." he said.
"and why is that?"
"because when she is around, I can't do much but only to be focus on her.. you know how much I can't stand her being pouting, how adorable her smile is.. I feel i just want to leave my work if she is around me. but now i realized that i can't stand being away from her.. I don't want her to be sad thats why I'm taking her back.." he said, there is no hesitate on his words and sooyeon seems satisfied with this.

 

"okay.. I will telling you when she is wake up.. for now just let her rest"
"ne noona.. please make her safe" he said. before she hung up she bid a goodbye and safe words to him. she smiled to the sleeping girl on the kitchen and sighing again hearing a loud thunder striking the day.

"I hope you will come too.." she sighed.

....................**********.......................

there is a long pause at the balcony. whether sica or kris would ever speak up. only when the wind blow hard making the bare-shouldered sica chilled a bit. she rubbed both of her arms and wish that wind will stop blowing. just then she felt a warm tuxido covered her shoulder. she looked up to saw the cold yet calming eyes on her.

"heir of jung shouldn't be catch in cold" he said, in matter-of-factly tone. she kept her eyes shut to kept her pokerface.
"thank you.." she whispered.
"no problem" he answered.

and there goes another round of silent. before..
"I Am staying here for a week" he said, suddenly. jessica could only felt her eyes widened.
"a week?" she confirmed and he nodded.
"I have something to do here.." he said. and jessica could only responed with a low 'oh'

"Mind to introduce me about korean? since I'm not friendly with people around here.." he said. jessica couldd feel her heart still reacted to him. she still feels the same Butterfly flying madly in her stomach. a smile lit up on her face.
"I'm sorry I'm a little bit busy this week.. " she said, when realization hit her for not fell to the lame excuses. Love. he was taken a back at her sudden changed. he was thought that jessica in front of her was another jessica.
"well that's unfortunately" he said.

jessica nodded before flicking her finger.
"ah but I know someone who could" she claimed. and kris raised his eyebrow.
"he is my good  friend, heir of zhang.. he also came from china so i thought you both will understand each other.." she explained. for a second.. just for a second kris felt a relieved on his heart. not because the name jessica said but because jessica herself. He was seeing the old jessica.. the one with long words which was he found annoying back then but suprisingly now he was glad to hear those words. 

so he was sure this is the same jessica.

"oh really?" he snapped back into reality when he saw a brown orb looking confusedly at him.
"yes.. he is here too, he come with me.. wait a minute i will looking for him" she was already move when kris let out a heavy breath, recieved his tuxido back from jessica. there is nothing he felt wrong. just normal one.

now he was imagined how jessica would react at his plan after this?
so.. this way far.. he know everything.
yet he couldn't find the right feeling in his heart.
he was sure back then he loved jessica...
but it was loved. and It's been a while.. 

"it was just simply love anyway" he said in low tone, dragging his feet away from the balcony when he heard his phone rang. he picked it up

"o.. naisha~ I'm already here.. where are you? okay I'll be there in ten minutes" he walked away.

without knowing a figure stared at his back with tears.
jessica was back just when kris walked away from the balcony.
she sighed.. she hated it.
if it was dream.. please woke her up immidiately.

"why do I cry? I should know this better.. that this will be happen very soon.. I will meet this tears and this aches feeling, how fool I am feeling like he will change.. " she thought. just before a hand laid on her shoulder. she looked up and saw a smiling yixing patted her head in a comforting manner.

"everything will be alright, and your ache will be vanish with your smile jung jessica.." he said. jessica unconsciously hugged him tightly and buried her head on his chest.
"the heir of jung will never crying in front of people don't you? so lets go" he lead the way with jessica still burried her face on his chest, with strong and protecting hand, he slowly lead her to the parking lot and make their way out of the heart-breaking party. at least yixing felt this too when he saw jessica stained-tear face.


Author Note : Eng~Ing~Eng A BIG RAVERSAL! The fact is kris ever loved her.. ever.. but it seems its not that long~ what on earth was happening ? just wait for the next next next next update kkk ~ i'm not sure i can reveal it this short time.. kwkw Oh~ it was so hard to remembering something lost.. but as long as this story is mine so there will be no problem right? beside the words seems so different. anyway.. I'll update soon after I finished my schedule~ good night.. day.. noon.. evening guys ~ bbuing bbuing~<3