Revealed

Lost in Love (lies, love, fate and faith)

"Omo! Unnie .. gwenchana?" Soojung grabbed seoyeon trembling hands slightly as she remember her dark memory. and seoyeon reply to her sister with a weary smile.
"After that .................."

.........
"U alright?" jessica looked up and saw a figure standing ok Taecyeon , looks so worried.
"Yeah fine .." she said and turned to leave the school riding her pink scooter out of school.

jessica can't expecting the meeting with taecyeon .. she always expecting a lot of things, but she never expecting that in the end she should consider ok Taecyeon figure enter into her world.

schooltrip, summer classes, holiday ..

that's when a new day is written in the history of jessica's life. when a man grabbed her hand and lead every her exhausted step and walk together, a man with a big heart and accept every flaw jessica have. standing in front of jessica to watch so that no one else can bother her. protect her on the front if someone messing up with her. he is Ok Taecyeon.

"Baby .. u okay?" jessica noticed that Taecyeon worried about her condition. jessica just reply with a blank smile. she continued  give attention and hope to the phone she grab , listen to voicemail that she left behind for tiffany.

"It looks like you have to go home first taecy .. i need to finish something .. im sorry" jessica ran away leaving the cafeteria when the phone is connected with tiffany.
"Tiffany! Where are you?"
"Class .. come here you Sica!"

with lightning speed Sica ran and stood in front of their class. there, all his friends get together .. with nicole crying.
"Jessica" nicole hug Sica just as sica reveal herself.
"Im sorry .." nicole whispered.

jessica felt something warm and burning down into her heart. she let out a heavy sigh and patted her back .
"Why sorry? You did nothing wrong nic .."
"If only i know .. you love kris too .. im sorry" she sobbed .
"Listen, nic .. it was loved. Past tense. I dont love him anymore .. one year is enough .. so its alright .." jessica reassures.

nichole release her hug from Sica and that when tiffany stood between them. nicole looked her with melancholy and jessica looked at her with more than sad eyes.

"Alright, because I decided to disassemble this secret, I will end it .. let jessica told us .." tiffany said.
jessica sends a sharp signal at tiffany but tiffany ignored and denied it.

"You can not allow yourself to feel guilty, you can not continue to hide this , they need to know .. and the most I want to reiterate is, please tell us .. everything .. and I want to hear why you received ok Taecyeon, I hope not as what I imagine .. " tiffany said.
 


A/N : oh god.. I mess this part up. I cant blame my brain. It is become dark after I finished my civic lesson task. all i remember is democracy and bla bla bla.. haha, o gosh~

please bear with this messed up part~ i will edit it as soon as possible when my mind becomes clear and bright.

oh~ and i didn't believe it finally exo teasers Out~ *i'm such a late haha