Kris Wu I Think Its A Goodbye

Lost in Love (lies, love, fate and faith)

Bags on her left hand and a ticket on the other. Aunty Lily bring another bag on her hand and hand it to the Jessica. She hugs her tightly
“ow sica.. you should come over frequently, remember that” aunty threatening. Sica smiling brightly and hug her back.
“I will if you promise me to marrying eric” she jokes.
“aish this little kid.. don’t come here then”
“so you will  not marrying him? Huh?” she talks back.
“that isn’t what I mean.. uh .. forget it.. “ her aunty raised her hands up in defend.

Just then a gang of girls coming and running. There tiffany, chaerin, nichole, amber and yoobin.
“sorry for coming late” amber pants.
“it was chaerin fault, keep bothering for her airport fashion, duh girl youre not who departing one” yoobin continue.
“anyway.. we’re make it in time.. “ chaerin answers nonchalantly.

Sica laughs loud. It always happens when they are together. They will be the center of attention. It because they are so loud and the most of all is they are goodfriend each other. That’s envy other people.

“well thank you for coming.. you know I somehow sad, with you guys, I can smiling and laughing non stop.. I cant imagine the lonely me at seoul without you” she says. The 5 other smiled gratefully.
“me too.. it isn’t complete without you anymore..” amber sang.
there leaving tiffany and nichole who keep quiet. Sica look at the two. Fany who remain on teary and nichole who already crying. Sica softened and suddenly regretting for accepting her grandparents offering to school there and start to learning from the company.

“whats wrong tiff?” sica asks and hugs her. Tiffany let her chin rest on sica’s shoulder.
“is it selfish to saying you not to go right? So I cant say anything else.. not even a goodbye, im sure I will seeing you again” tiffany says. Jessica nods and  release her. She turn to the crying nichole.
“you too.. why do you cry huh?” she try to joke but nichole cant received it. She was sorry. For the pas, for the hurt she make.
“im sorry  sica..” she says. Sica shakes her head and hugs her.
“youre have nothing wrong at all.. its me who was a coward, but I promise you all.. I will be stronger there.. I will forget him..” she says in a whispers she hope her aunty doesn’t hear her, and she doesn’t.

“alright guys, my flight is waiting for me, I should going” sica says. They says careful, call me, don’t forget your luggage and all before hugging her one by one.
“alright guys.. bye.. I will phone you all after I arrived” she says.

“oh.. wait Jessica..” suddenly fany called. She give her a piece of paper and hand it to her.
“what is this?”
“just call the number inside.. that’s my phone number, promise me you will call it if you feel so much pain and hurt..” fany says. Sica raised a brow.
"huh? what about the other number? "
“I use two numbers.. just promise me to call this one if you feel so sad.. promise me?“ tiffany encourage. with confused expression on her face, jessica nods.
“alright then.. bye guys.. bye aunty..”

With that she enter the gate and vanish into one with other passanger. Korea waiting for her. Korea is the right place for her start everything from the first. No kris. No love. No hurt. She hope.

Hope.

She sitting alone at the seat near the window, keep playing the number fany give and smiling bitterly.

‘kris wu.. I think this is a good bye..’ she says before she fall asleep.