A nightmare I

Lost in Love (lies, love, fate and faith)

2009. last period of third class.

Jessica jolt up from her dream. She pants heavily.  She looks pale and sweats on her forehead fall one by one. She bring her knee up to her chin and sink her head down.
“this dream.. again..” she feels her heartbeat beating so fast.
“GOD what do you really want?” she sighs.

Because of her nightmare, suddenly her day become so gloomy. She is energyless and spiritless. It is her third grade and she only in the same class with tiffany and chaerin, the other was spread to the other class.
“good morning Jessica” tiffany greets and sits next to her.
“eung.. morning” Jessica answers gloomily. Tiffany raised her eyebrow to the sudden change on sica behavior, usually she will cheering something right after fany sit down but now it just feel so different. Sica keep zone out and staring at kris seat motionlessly.

“hei.. jung Jessica whats wrong?” fany  move toward seat in front of sica.
“I thought god punish me fany..” sica shoulder slump into disappointed. Fany again confused.
“what do you mean with god-punish-me ?”
“well..-“ just before she want to tell her nightmare, kris passed by and smiled toward her.

“good morning ..” he greets. Sica eyes widened. Her heart beat rapidly. And a smiled form into her face. What just happened? Kris wu? Her kris wu? For the first time of three years gret her. Right in front of her, he smiled. Is this the end of the world.

“after jieun reject him, he seems different, he seems.. careless with his image” fany commented, and ignored by Jessica. “hello.. im saying here” fany shakes her hand in front of sica who busily zoned out again.
“tiffany.. do you believe of dream message?”

……..
soojung raised her eyebrow.
“dream? What kind of dream is it unnie?” the younger seems clueless and innocencely make a circle on the table. The older keep looking on the wall clock and it pointed at 7pm. And it seems like the younger didn’t tired to listening her story.
“the nightmare is just like the end of the world of me.. well, didn’t you have a task to do kryst?” sooyeon asking.
“nah.. im fine, now go your story on..” soojung eagerly says.


A/N : multiple time update huhu.. ~ ah lets pretend that all of jessica friend and boys are same old as jessica's. keke actually i want to pairing all my biases with my absolute gorgeous Jessica Unnie *love-love*

uh-oh dream? sica unnie have a nightmare :(
the ice princess have a nightmare..
is that a dream about cucumber? or maybe a bug? or a ghost? ke ke ke.. I will update soon after i editing next chap~

oh well, this story is actually written in Bahasa Indonesia, but unconciously I write its over and change it to english.
enjoy ~ bbyong ~