Jiayin Wu confession

Lost in Love (lies, love, fate and faith)

jessica still stood in frozed like a statue, jiayin chuckled at her cuteness. "why don't we start the discussion.. we can talk leisurely after that" she pointed out.

jessica shook her head to chase out her zoning out and timidly smiled before leading the older to the sofa.
she observing the way jiayin talk, the mannerful gesture.. elegant.. goddess like beauty.. and confident smile..
jessica feels like jiayin presence is great and amazing, she has such pressuring aura for the other.. and jessica could feel it.
"this is just great..building a resort near the beautiful panorama i highly apprecriate.. and about shopping disctric, Im agree.. so lets just say its deal" she sealed the Contract form with her sign before turning it to jessica.. jessica also had her sign on the paper.

"this is such a great project" jiayin said. jessica smiled in relieve.
"actually this is my first project.." jessica confess.
"the first time and already this great.. I expect a bigger contract with you soon~" jiayin compliment, and the other girl turn pink.

"say the discussion is done.. why dont we have coffee? i would like to asking you something.." the older say, something.. always sounds secretive and nervewrecking, but the younger being a kind ally for her gladly accept the inviting.

...

at the cafe company, both angel like girl sitting face to face and sipping their own coffe. jessica prefer sweet mochacino and the older like americano.

"I'm sure you know my brother don't you?" jiayin start the conversation.
"yes.. wu yifan is my school mate at canada" jessica said, she has to chase out her nervousness once she heard the devil name.
"yes, i know.. i heard that too from that jerk" jiayin said matter of factly. jessica raised her eyebrow.. did he telling about me ?
"he is telling about me..?" she stated, sounds like asking. jiayin chuckled and smoothing her hair with her hand.

"yes he did.. he even told me he want to meet you at the ballroom meeting.. " jiayin said.. starstrucking jessica. her heart ba-bump loudly inside her rib. and thats when she realized. my heart is still beating for you.. this is just incridible.

"did you met him? didn't? jiayin confirmed. and jessica shook her head to make her focus coming back to her.
"y-yes we did meet.." jessica said, trying to sounds as calm as she could.

"oh well.. he must be happy. you know he has been waiting for meet you" jiayin again, make jessica heart beating louder.
"hap- py.. ? but he has a fiancee.." she mumbled, too loud for jiayin to understand. jiayin softened.

"you love that jerk that much, don't you?" with those powerful word, jessica couldn't help but guarding off her face from coolness.
"N-no.. its no-"
"because my brother do love you.. so much" she stated. and jessica feela like a booming thunder strike her alive.

"he.. love me?" she timidly replay jiayin words. jiayin softened at the girl in front of her.

"that jerk is always secretive about everything.. but once he asked me about taking care of meeting at the korea, i know he want something.. and he has been searching about you for his entire life.. secretly of course thats why he is so late to found you, if only he asks to me about you, I'm sure he will find you as soon as you step in the seoul" she explained. jessica face turn deep red.

"I'm sorry.. but what do you want me to do ? what are you thinking for spilling yifan's privacy" jessica absentmindedly said. jiayin caught off guard. she sighed and grasp jessica's white knuckles.

"help him get out from his freaking arranged marriage" jiayin stated.

jessica gazed darkened.

...

"i'm sorry for intervene your life, but I'm sure I know kris is too stubborn to accept but he is in love with you"

sooyeon slump down on her bed with back facing the ceiling, she wonder.. should she happy? but all she feels is her chest suffocating and hurt.. does she too happy until it hurt her? To be with kris is her dream.

"What should I do with my own feelings? I want to be happy but this is not the thing that really makes me happy." she mumbled. emptiness is staying between her eyes.
"did you kris really love me? or dod you just being flown into emptiness when i was gone?" she said.. her head is spinning hard.
"if you love me because i was gone, it is karma.. you got karma for leaving me when i was there beside you and chasing after you.. and now i am gone, you chasing me,, it is karma.." she trying to interpretation.

"and you love me because you got karma... Should I be happy? but it sounds painful to me.. "

and with that, the petite fragile blonde sleep.. letting all her thought flying further..

............

A/N hello~ long time no see~ please understand me, test wikk be held soon and I'm busy as hell, i want to finish this story first but then i really don't have time to be leisuring..

well yeah drama on this chapter, and many drama soon~

enjoy and sub :))