Zhang Yixing

Lost in Love (lies, love, fate and faith)

She walks down from the stairs and straighten her dress. Yixing. She was waiting for her harabeoji’s son of business friend. Her glow black dress match perfectly on her curvy body. She look gorgeous as always.

Then a limo parking on her front door. Her harabeoji stand up and greet the older man then patting the younger shoulder.
“you are that zhang yixing ?” sooyeon asking the handsome boy. He nods and offering her a handshake
“yes.. and you have to be the gorgeous sooyeon who has beautiful voice and score 100 at noraebang (karaoke)” yixing smiled and shown his trademark dimple.
“ouch. Harabeoji sure know how to embrassed me in front of his business friend”
“no.. he is right, her grand daughter is gorgeous and I believe you have that beautiful voice..” he says in mannerful words.
“thank you.. sometimes harabeoji is too much.. and I heard that you major in dance class, you have to be a great heir of zhang and a great dancer that won a girl dance cover in Qingdao” she says throw him the very same compliment. He laugh at her comment, realizing how cheesy his comment for her a while ago.

…..

yixing stand up casually next to sooyeon. he held his orange juice up to the air and make a clank sound with sooyeon glass.
"I heard you live in vancouver?" yixing starts the conversation. sooyeon who prefer the quiteness decide to take Yixing to her garden. she like sunflower and lily, but she also like all of flowers. she planted so many kind of flower there.

"yep. when I was middle schooler" she answers cassually. yixing nods.
"I heard your new york name is Jessica? is it right?" yixing asks while taking a pot of baby breath. "this is cool" he admiring the flower.

sooyeon chuckling at the scene of yixing admiring the flowers, man rarely admiring the flower, but yixing did it.

"yes. jessica jung" she admitted.
"so may I call you jessica.. you can call my korean name as Lay" he offered. but sooyeon shake her head in disagreement.
"to call me jessica its a bit complicated for me.. Only a few people can call me with jessica, a certain someone I wait to call me by my name" sica says as watering her begonia flower. yixing remain in confused and decide to shrugged it away. it have nothing to do with him anyway.
"alright.. sooyeon seems better actually" he switch the baby breath with begonia. " I know this is Begonia.. right?" yixing proclaimed.

"yes.. red begonia"

.......

it was nice of yixing to make a friend with sooyeon, sooyeon feels like she success to make her new image alive. a bubbly and cheerful, full with aegyeo, jung sooyeon. she collapse on her bed and rest her head in a pillow.

jessica.

it is the first time after a while, a man called her by her new york name.

eventhough she busy, but there is a time when she thinking over her past.

a love that playing with her
a lies she made to saving herself safe
a fate for her
and a faith she believe up to now, it seems clearly bother her.

If only she can turn back times, she choose to avoid his presence.
she tired of drama. she tired to love alone.
but up to now, there is no one can replace Kris wu from her heart.

"my name is jung sooyeon. and I am Jung's company heir. my harabeoji is Jung jaegil the owner of Jung company. and I ever lived in new york. I spent my middle school time at vancouver.. and there, I make My big history, to be happy and broken at the same time, and to be traumatized in love, and now I am jung sooyeon, and I am Korean. I am a highschooler and a good grand daughter for my grandparents. but sometimes i miss to be jung jessica.. because now, the jung sooyeon is jung jessica with happy mask on"


A/N : uh -oh done with this part~ actually i want to tell you guys that annoyed virus took over my PC and now it caused my storyline erased.. and i should trying my best to write the new story line T.T oh how I hate this so much T.T. anyway, thank you for subscribing and aticipating this story~ I'm more than grateful to you guys, keep support this fanfic. bbyong~ <3