first thing she ever had

Lost in Love (lies, love, fate and faith)

pitter patter of the rain fell from the sky and hit the window kitchen of a minimalist yet still luxurious house.
small figure of a woman smiling while stirring hot chocolate in her mug. hair sticking out at the shoulder make her profile face clearly visible from the side.
"Unnie .." another girl, higher but has a similar face suddenly take over mugs of the older hands.

"Soojung - ah ..unnie  already told you to sit in the living room" she protested.
"You have been thirty minutes standing here unnie .."
"Haha really? that long? Mianhae"
"What are you thinking there unnie?"
"No .. not there Soojung you want to tell?" the older smiled

.....
two mugs of hot chocolate presented in front of both girls, sat facing each other at the dinner table. Soojung sighed.
"Aigoo Soojung ah .." the older shook her head.
"Seoyeon unnie, it's a serious problem" replied the younger girl with watery eyes. She occasionally wiped tears that fell from her eyes. "I'm tired of all that kai did .. I need a reason to love unnie .. if  kai keeps avoiding me, I lost my reason to love him .." Soojung said.

seoyeon raised one of her eyebrow.
"The reason?"

Soojung nodded slowly.
"I need kai beside me unnie, I need him when I fall, I need him when I cry .. I currently feel like i was the one who love him and he doesnt love me back " grumbled Soojung.
seoyeon sips her warm cocho , seing her reflection, smiling inside of mug, and put it back on the table.

"Soojung, love is never needed an excuse .." seoyeon said.

serene-faced yeoja smiled bitterly staring out the window, still lumpy clouds cover the sun, turning the world into darkness and cold.
"At least you do not have to spin round to the end of the world .."

------------------
2006. california. new york

"Mom .. you sure?" girl named Jessica sitting in the family room. before her was a middle-aged woman who nodded confidently, and a middle-aged man who in fact is her husband.
"Yes, there .. you can get best education. You should finish middle school then we can be together .. alright?" jessica mother assured. jessica sighs.
"Alright, i get it .. tell aunty i will stay there for middle school"

jessica never thought school in vancouver will make history in her life.
suffer. struggle. pain. happy. all the unexpected story will start from here.
..
2006. Vancouver. Canada
Middle school term national ..

school number one in Canada. with international standards where students students from around the world can gather at this school. a different environment for a jessica which was formerly studied on a school which owned by her family. her father was a school principal in jessica elementary school  and her mother is a public accounting of a Japanese manufacturing company. it is undoubtedly rare for jessica to see her mother.

something that cant be done is jessica for urging her family, they forced her into an international school for the sake of a name and title. jessica knows in the end that her parents will set the course of her life, because she was the first child as well as family first grandchild of Jung.

jung? yeah right .. they came from south korea, but circumstances forced them out of the republic of south korea because of her mother who was still a corporate accountant in America.

jessica has a little sister named Krystal who is 5 years younger than her. Indeed it is sad for her should be separated by Krystal who is still in elementary school, but again jessica had no other choice.
..
"Tiffany hwang ..? Do you korean?" jessica asked the friend who sat next to her right. Short haired girl nodded with a smile not only on the lips but in her eyes as well.
"I actually come from new york, but my family moved to korea now, and I lived with my uncle here .."
funny to hear of the same line with jessica story come up from another girl named tiffany . they ever stay in the same countries like new york and korea, and since that jessica and tiffany being a good friend .. along with 5 other people, nicole, Chaerin, Sandara, amber and Yoobin who is a citizen of South Korea as well, they like to form an association of south korea in this school.

jessica never knew what she was going to make history through the steps and motions.
She did not know what until she met with kris wu.

 

kris wu a boy that standing on doorway blankly looking up to the clouds.

"What did you see jessica?" tiffany said interrupted.
"Ah nothing .." however tiffany too quickly catch Sica's sight.
"Ah .. kris wu, I know him .. he is the son of my uncle friend"

 


A/N :: hello all of krissica shipper, welcome to my dumb stowwy~ *throw confetti*

first of all, i would like to say sorry for the mistakes, since english isn't my first language, but i will work hard to do this fanfic.

for the detail of the story, mostly of the story is flashback . I tell you first so you dont missunderstood or confused the BOLD font is for the present, and the normal font is for the flashback.

credits to the real characters of the story, they are who inspired me to write this story. and also for the character i borrow, they are such a great persons. i love jessica jung the most.

last and mostly, for the reader.. Enjoy~ *bbyong~