Our history is HISTORY!!

PLAYFUL KISS the reincarnated! SUNSKY version

DO YOU HAVE ANY HISTORY WITH MY DAUGHTER??

 

The question echoed in Youngbae's head and also the room. The girls gasped and turned their faces to Youngbae nervously. At this point Sooyoung knew that her instinct is right, neither do Min Hyuk. While the drunk Chaerin try to swallow the question, Youngbae silently trying his best to avoid it.

 

 

"Ahjusshi, are you sure you wanted to ask me that kind of question??" he smiled. "EH??" Min Hyuk was a dumbfounded. "I was thinking about kissing you." he laughed. "Crap!" Sooyoung utters. "What?? Are you for real??" Min Hyuk anxiously look at Youngbae. 

"Yah, Dong Youngbae!!!" Chaerin snapped after Youngbae tried to joke around with her dad. Dara and Minji who sits in between the couple retreats backward to the wall, trying to avoid as much damage as they could. "After playing around with me, now you're playing with my dad's feelings too?!!" she glared at him. 

 

SILENCE

 

"Why aren't you answering me?!! TSK!" she scoffed. Youngbae just stared at the drunk girl. "You don't have to be rude to my dad! Why don't you just tell my dad that you rejected me?" Chaerin turned back at him. Dara and Minji just clinges to each other. "She's going to blurt it out!" Dara anxiously said. "We have to stop her don't we Dara??" Minji was hesitatant. 

"So much for Mister show off! Why don't you tell my dad about that graduation kiss too?!!! History?!!" she rolled her eyes. "Our history is HISTORY!!!" she shouts at him. 

 

"K-kiss??" Dara and Minji repeated while watching Chaerin grabbing another glass of beer from Seungho and drink it up.Min Hyuk stiffens. Sooyoung and Seungho was a bit overwhelmed in hearing what Chaerin just said. Hyunbae was totally shocked. "H-hyung?? You kissed Chaerin??!!!!" he looked at the two. 

"HISTORY as in gone?" Youngbae asked her. "What are you?? Deaf??! Didn't you hear what I just said?? I said we're HISTORY!! YOU!!!" she points at Youngbae while trying to balance her body. "I'm going to forget about you!!! Arasso?!!" she told him. "Naneun Lee Chaerin-da!! Noeneun Dong Youngbae-da!! Kutt!!! Arasso?!!" she told him. 

 

"Oh? OH,OH!!!" Dara and Minji tried to catch the falling Chaerin. 

 

*DING~~!!!* She's out! 

 

"She's asleep." Dara check out on Chaerin. Again silence filled the room. They don't really know if they should be happy or sad at time like this. Sooyoung pouts at Youngbae, annoyed at what he did to Chaerin that makes the girl giving up upon him. "Well then I guess we should head home." Min Hyuk sighed. He walks to Chaerin side and about to lift her up to his back.

 

*CRACK!* 

 

"Arghh!! My back!!" he falls down to the floor with Chaerin on top! The family dashed to the two father and daughter. Dara and Minji successfully removed Chaerin from Min Hyuk's back and Seungho help Min Hyuk up. "Aigoo, Min Hyuk-sshi! You should be careful. We are not that strong anymore to lift our big kids like that." Sooyoung said. "I guess you're right."Min Hyuk sighed. "Then who can carry her home?" Seungho stared at his wife. Sooyoung and the girls simultaneously turned to the same person. "DONG YOUNGBAE!" Sooyoung calls. 

"Fine..." he got to his feet. "That's alright. Let me help you guys. I'm about to go home to." Suddenly Seungri made his entrance. He was actually listening to everything since they are the only on in the shop left. What Chaerin's said just now still in his head never to come out. There's no way he's going to back off, now that Chaerin officially over this guy. 

"No it's okay." Youngbae refused and about to touch Chaerin when Seungri grabs his wrist. "Just tonight I'm letting her go with you! Next time, I don't even want you to be 2 meter near her!" Seungri warns him. "Then, I take my leave." he smiled at the elders before going out through the back door. 

"Love, rejection, frustration and rivalry!" Sooyoung summarized everything. "Chaerin is so popular!!" she suddenly spazzed. "What are you looking at?! Carry her!! It's your fault so this is your punishment!" Sooyoung glared at her son. "What do you mean my fault? You're the one who told her to drink the beer!" Youngbae complained while lifting Chaerin on his back. "She'd be drunk- YES. But she'll never get that upset if you didn't do those things to her!!!" Sooyoung continue to nag. "Yeobo... Take it easy." Seungho said as he supported Min Hyuk. "I think we should take our leave too, ahjumma." Dara and MInji said. "We had a great time today. Thank you." Minji said as they parted outside the restaurant. 

 

 

HISTORY EH?

 

IT'S FINALLY OVER THAN? 

 

SO THAT'S MEAN I'M GOING TO GET MY OLD PACE BACK? 

 

AND I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAVE A BLAST IN YG COLLEGE. 

 

I GUESS NOT. 

 

 

____________________________________________

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE. 

 

I'M CURRENTLY WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER. 

 

PSST! I'M GOING TO CHANGE MORE IN HERE. 

 

JUST TO MAKE IT SUITABLE TO MY VERSION. KEKEKE.... 

 

MORE CAMEOS COMING!! 

 

YOU GUYS CAN GUESS.

 

IT'S NOT THAT HARD THOUGH. 

 

OH,OH! AND I MADE NEW CONFLICTS TOO~!!! 

 

HEHEHE.... I KNOW,I KNOW... IT'S GOING TO DRIFT OFF A LOT FROM THE REAL ONE THIS TIME.

 

FOR GOOD.  I THINK... =____=;;