summer festival!

PLAYFUL KISS the reincarnated! SUNSKY version

The three just stood there glancing at each other. TOP was really surprised in seeing the two in such condition, especially Chaerin's messing clothes. "What are you two doing exactly?" he frowned while trying to shakes those negatives thoughts away. Youngbae and Chaerin stared at each other before the guy let out a heavy sighed. 

"Wow, you really are a bingu." Chaerin blurted out. "What do you mean by that?!!" TOP was a bit offended by Chaerin's words. "I thought Teddy said you left to go for a vacation with your family and the boys while leaving me behind!" he told them. "What did he said exactly hyung?" Youngbae stared at him. 

 

"Taeyang and the others are going to have fun at the beach." TOP recites.

 

"He didn't said anything about the boys though. It's just US." Chaerin said. "The others that he mention wasn't just the boys. The girls are here too and so is Bom." Youngbae told them. "And why didn't you invite me?!! Taeyang you meanie!!" he points to him while pouts. "Because it's crowded enough and I don't really like it! Add you will only messing things up hyung." Youngbae fold his arms. "And call me Youngbae here!" he ordered him. "Fine!" TOP replied. 

"But seriously, how come they were invited and I'm not?" TOP keep asking, feeling all unsatisfied. "Well, eomoni was the one who asked them since they were at our house yesterday." Chaerin answered. TOP just stared at Chaerin. "What did you said?" he blinked for a few times. Unable to believe what just comes out from Chaerin's mouth.

 

"Eom...eomoni??" he looked to Youngbae. 

 

"OUR HOUSE????" he points to the couple. 

 

"Geee.... You really are slow, TOP oppa. The others already knew about this." Chaerin adds. 

 

"That means, the song that you sang was for...." TOP points to Chaerin. Slowly but surely, Youngbae nods. 

 

"AND I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO JUST KNEW ABOUT IT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouts. "Rather than that, what happen to you hyung?" Youngbae changed the subject.

 

 

[FLASH BACK]

 

 

"Teddy hyung, where are the others? Why aren't anybody helping me out in cleaning the mess up?" TOP asked Teddy who is relaxing while watching TOP putting the boxes into the storage room at the side of the hall. "Oh, they probably just hanging around at the beach right now." he replied. "They???! THEY ALL WENT TO THE BEACH WITHOUT ME?!!" he snapped. "Well, it's actually Youngbae's family vacation but his mother asked them to tag along." Teddy adds. 

 

"HOW DARE THEY JUST LEFT ME BEHIND!!" TOP fumes. "Hey, I didn't say that.." Teddy straightens his back but TOP wasn't there. "Oh, bummer!" Teddy shook his head. "Great, why aren't Youngbae picking up his phone?" he sighed after failing to call Youngbae's phone. "Oh, well. Good luck then." Teddy lean back and snooze off. 

 

"Why those twerps! How dare they leave the main character behind!" TOP grumbles as he press the gas handle on his motocycle. "Just you wait! I'm going to get you and punished you guys severely." he shouts into the sunset. But soon, he stops his bike and take off his helmet. "Wait, where did Teddy hyung said the beach was? ! I totally forgot about it! Got to call him!" he rummages his bag. "I LEFT MY PHONE BACK AT THE CLUB ROOM!" he shouts! 

"Alrighty then! I guess I just have to make a guess." he stood still by his bike before deciding. "Oh, what the heck. Let's just go to the closest beach around here!" he jumps on his bike and kick start it before driving on the road. TOP have been to several beach and still haven't found the sights of them. The only place left is the southern beach. 

"Oh? Oh?!!" He keep pressing the gas handle but his bike wouldn't move faster  and it eventually stops. "What just happen?" he stared at his gas meters. "Damn it! I forgot to feed you. Great! It's in the middle of the night and I still have a long way to go!" he kicked his bike. "OUCH!! Damn it!" he growls from the pain of kicking his own bike. "It's really cold and windy out here as if I'm actually at the beach area." he walks down the hill leaving his bike unguarded."Wait... This is the southern beach!" He jumps in joy. "Oh, god! I forgot my wallet!" he turned back to his bike but it's GONE!!!!!!!!!"

 

"My bike!!! Where on earth did it go?!!!" he dashed to the spot where he left his bike. "Did the alien took it?!! Argghhh~!!!!!!!!!!!" TOP runs for his life before stumbling over a stone. "My head!" he touches his bleeding forehead. Misfortune after misfortune hits him and now another one is coming. 

 

"Grroowwlllll~!!!"

 

"Great! I'm lost, pennyless and hungry. Where can I find food?" he sobs while floundering. 

 

*SNIFF,SNIFF*

 

"MEAT!! I SMELT MEAT!!! GRILLED MEAT!!!" he got his hopes high and weakly crawls to find the source of smell. Just after a few corners, he arrived at a big white beach house and stealthely peeps at the kitchen where the leftovers are. "My foods!!" he cried from outside. "How to get in?" he tried the door but it's locked. "Hmm... This should do it!" he took a crowbar but the metal tool stuck to the side of the cupboard. 

"Why you!" he pushed it hard and finally it comes off along with the cupboard!!

 

"CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"Opssy! Hope nobody heard that!" he looks around the area as if waiting for someone to catch him. "Fuhh!" he proceed with his plan and walks closer to the door but then his feet slips and sending him backwards with the crowbar still in his hand. Little did he aware of the crawbar is about to make and impact with the main circuit.

 

 

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screams as the electricity runs though his body down to his feet. He let go of the crowbar and fall down to the ground all toasted! 

 

 

 

[FLASH BACK END]

 

 

 

"Uh...." Chaerin was at lost of words listening to TOP's journey of the day. It's probably the dumbest, funniest and miserable life of a guy she ever heard. While Chaerin was still in absurbity, Youngbae on the other hand just sighed at his sunbae who is munching the grill beaf and corn cob hungrily. 

"Slow down hyung, you're going to choke." he warns TOP but it's too late. TOP coughed as he hastily swallow his food without proper chewing. "Aigoo!" Youngbae help him out by smacking TOP's back while Chaerin gives him a glass of water. "Thank you! You guys are a life saviour!" he smiled at them with his grimy face. "Oppa, you got something on your face." Chaerin points to his face. "Here, use this." she hand over a tissue paper after tired of looking at the bingu fooling around with his face. 

"Where are the others?" TOP suddenly asked. "Oh... They all went to the onsen." Chaerin replied. "And why aren't you guys together with them?" he asked again. "T-that was because...." she grins and looked at Youngbae. "Thanks to that fool, I had to take care of her till she recovers from her drunkenness." Youngbae told the truth to TOP. "Yah!!!" Chaerin shouts and tried to kick him but he dodged it. "You lift your leg one more time, and you wouldn't be seeing tomorrow Lee Chaerin!" Youngbae warns her with a smirks on his face. 

"Grrr!!!!" Chaerin growls as she glared at him trying not to kick him again. "Control freak!" she mumbles. "Wow! I never knew the two of you were like this..." TOP just glances at the couple having a silent argue. "Oh, you had no idea!" they said in sync. 

 

*PHONE RINGS*

 

"Who's phone is that?" the glances at each other. "Mine." Youngbae takes out his phone. "Hello?" he answered it. "Yeah omma. She's awake." he replied to Sooyoung's questions. "Right. Fine. I'll bring her down." he answered before the line was cut. "What did eomoni say?" Chaerin asked him. "There's a festival down the town. She asked me to bring you along since you missed out the onsen part." he told her. 

 

"FESTIVAL?!! Yeah!!!" she jumps on her feet. "I'm sure there's going to be a lot of funs stuff down there! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!!" she said excitedly. "Festival? There's must be foods right? Taey...Youngbae-ah, can I borrow your money? I'm so hungry that I could eat non-stop right now!" TOP asked Youngbae as they walked out the house. 

 

 

~~~~~

 

"Chaerin-ah!!" Dara shouts when she saw Chaerin and Youngbae arrived at the festival site. "Wow, this is so lively!" Chaerin said in awe as she looks around to the booths. "I know right! We were at the onsen wehn we heard someone talking about the festival and decided to drop by on our way back. I heard today they're going to have fireworks too!" she told Chaerin. "Really?!! That's great! I can't wait!" Chaerin's eyes glittered. 

"Arckk!!" Dara jumps to her feet in seeing TOP's miserable face. "Who's that?!!" she exclaimed. "Oh, it's TOP oppa. He just arrived." Chaerin told her. "What happen to you??" Jiyong walks to TOP to checked him out. "Long story..." TOP said and begind to tell his oh-so-dumb-journey. "Wow... Just... WOW! I don't even know what to say." Daesung gaped while listeing to his story. "You must be hungry, hyung. Let me treat you with something. Come on!" Jiyong said and dragged TOP away from Youngbae. Daesung just tailed them from behind. "I got a feeling he was trying to match that hyung with Bommie." Daesung said to Youngbae before he left. 

"Girls, let's go and watch the live performance by the local band." Minji called them. "Where?" The two rejoined with Minji and walked away leaving Youngbae behind but the guy ended up following them to the concert site. 

"WOW~!! This is so happening! It's more like a world tour rather than just an ordinary concert! Who are those two?" Dara gaped in hearing the cheers and screams from the fans. The fans are chanting the duo's name while they are drinking some water on the stage. "Did they just said geeks?" Minji furrowed. 

"I think so... Maybe that's their name." Chaerin said. Before long, the crowd cheers again when they duo finally took hold of their microphone. "For the next song, we dedicated it to those schoolers out there. Have fun in the summer you guys!" the cute spectacles guy said right before the music starts. "See..." Chaerin said when the spec boy spelled GEEKS in his rap verse. 

"They're no match for me!" TOP proudly said as he munch his roasted corn while holding onto a chocolate banana on the other hand. Youngbae sighed in seeing his hyung's gluttony. "Stop being so proud TOP. They are the local's favourite. You're no match for them." Bom interrupts. "Gosh, you can really eat." Bom gasped in seeing TOP full hands. "You're one to say. Wasn't you're the one who eat a whole bunch of corn back at the house?" Youngbae teases her. "Shut up, Dong Youngbae!" Bom hissed and turned away. 

As they continue watching the concert, Chaerin actually spot someone familiar peeping behind the backstage. She try to focus her eyes to confirm it. "What's wrong with you?" Youngbae notice her action. "Hmm? Ani... I thought I saw Seungri behind the stage. Maybe I was wrong." she told him. Youngbae too looked at the stage for the mean person. "I don't see anyone." he replied. Just then, one of the Geeks invited their friend to join them on stage.

"Chingu-ya! Come on and meet up with your fans. They missed you." he said jokingly. "Come on, don't be shy man!" the other one adds. "How about you guys try calling him out. Maybe he will if he heard you calling him." he speaks to the crowds. "Say, SEUNGRI COME OUT!" he points the microphone to the crowd. Chearing and Youngbae stiffens.

"Seungri??!!" Youngbae said in irritated tone. Chaerin just let out a nervous laugh. "There are others who named after Seungri in Korea you know." she looked at him. "I know. That's why it's so annoying." he replied. "Let's just hope it wasn't..." before she could finish her words, Seungri got onto the stage waving at the crowds.

 

 

And YES... It's the Seungri that she knows.

 

 

"TSK!" Youngbae growls.

 

 

Seems like, the summer is getting hotter and hotter for Chaerin now. What will happen to them the rest of the holiday?