Hangover... battling against my own heart - CHAERIN'S POV

PLAYFUL KISS the reincarnated! SUNSKY version

Sighed...

 

I don't know how many times that I've turned my body in attempt of trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in. GOD, I HATE THAT GUY! No more LOVE for him! 

I pushed my body up. I guess, he did managed to get on my nerves. I need to calm myself down. Come one Chaerin! This is nothing. You can do it! Oh, yeah. Let's  make some coffee. THAT'S IT! 

I open the door and quietly climb down the stairs. It's midnight, the others probably fast asleep. He too since he still got his big entrance exam coming tomorrow. I don't want to make a big noise to disturb him. He'll definately pour some acid to my ears again. 

"Let's see..." I looked around the kitchen for the coffee making jugs and utensils. Don't look at me like I don't really know how to make it! I know what I'm doing and I'm very good at it! I'm warning you! 

I waited for the water to boil, I can't help my head to start thinking how to face him tomorrow morning. Sighed... 

The water's boiled. I carefully poured it into another jug where the coffee is and slowly, black liquid dropped down to the bottom of the glass jug. The aroma of the coffee starts to seduce me. It feels great then, I pour the coffee in a cup before sipping it. 

I can feel the warmth of the coffee starts to spread in me. 

"What are you doing?" 

GASPED!

I almost dropped my cup hearing that voice! I lift my face up and saw him standing on the door way. "I thought there's a thief inside the kitchen but it turns out to be you." he blurted out. I'm not in the mood to start another cat fight in the middle of the night, thank you! Remind silence it probably the nicest thing I'll ever do to you! I rolled my eyes and continue to enjoy my coffee thinking that he's going away. 

"What are you drinking?" so much for my expectation! "I'm drinking coffee. You want some?" I asked him half-heartedly. GO AWAY!!! Shoo!- That's what I'm thinking. 

"Sure." he replied. 

 

DUMBFOUNDED!

 

"Oh, okay. Let me get the cup for you." I stood up and walk to the cupboard to find a cup. "Here." I served him the coffee. I just sit on my chair and continue to sip my coffee. I glance at him as he took a sip of it. He didn't say a thing. I guess he can bear the coffee thing. "I'm going back to sleep. Clean your own cup." I said before leaving. I seriously don't want to get closer longer than before God knows what he was thinking! 

 

~~~~~

 

[THE NEXT MORNING] 

 

"Good morning!" I greeted everyone on the table. "Morning, Chaerin-ah." Eomoni smiled at me. EH? My eyes glued to the empty seat. "Where is Youngbae? Wasn't he suppose to have an entrance test this morning?" I utters. "I think he's coming down." Sooyoung told me. That's weird. He never been late before. What happen? 

"Morning..." Finally the guy appears. "Youngbae-ah, why are you late?" Sooyoung asked him as she pours the tea into his cup. "I can't sleep last night." he replied. 

 

EH?? 

 

I lift my face up. He didn't mean that he blame it on my coffee isn't it? 

 

"Why? I thought you were asleep. You always goes to sleep earlier than Chaerin." Sooyoung asked. I just stared at him. "I don't know. I'm going to be late." he raise from his seat after drinking his tea. He doesn't look good. 

 

"Hacchuu!" 

 

SILENCE. 

 

"Hyung got a flu..." Hyunbae said. "Mwo?!!" Sooyoung gasped. Both Seungho and Min Hyuk too was shocked. Now we know that even geniuses can be sick. That proof that he's also a human being. I time of the panicked, I just grabbed my flu drugs that I used and passed it to him a glass of water. "Hope this doesn't give any drowziness." he mumbles and was about to bring the pil into his mouth. 

"STOP!!!" I remembered. "It had side effects! Give it back." I asked him. Safe. That was really careless of me. "Sorry." I utters. "I'm going." he said before he closed the door. I'm worried and I don't like it. I don't want to be worried because of him! "Eomoni, I'm going to see him till the exam hall!" I grabbed my jacket and phone before going after him. 

I quietly followed him, keeping a 2 meter distance. I know. I just want to shake it off. What am I saying? I should have been over him. 

 

"OUCH!!" I bumped into a person. 

 

"How long do you plan to follow me?" he asked. Hul! I just blew my cover off! I was overthinking that I bumped into him! Great job Chaerin! "Till I'm satisfied with where I'm at." I replied. He sighed. "Just don't bumped into others like that." he warns me. "Yes sir!" I nods. An hour and a half later I saw the huge gate with the university name emblazoned on the gates. 

"Good luck!" I wishes him and just watches him crossed the road. Let him go Chaerin. Let him go just like this. It's easy isn't it? 

 

"Urghh... My stomach hurt." I grunts. "What day is today?" I looked at my phone. It's far from my menstrual cycle. Why is it so painful? Did I eat to fast just now? I have to get back home...

 

PASSED OUT!