Challenge accepted!

PLAYFUL KISS the reincarnated! SUNSKY version

"I can't accept what he just did!" 

"I can't accept everything she just said!"

"WHY ON EARTH ARE WE LIVING TOGETHER?!!" 

 

 

Both Youngbae and Chaerin just sit quietly on their sits avoiding glances of each while their parents are catching up with each other. Chaerin just sips her tea and eats the biscuit that SooYOung ahjumma prepared for them. 

 

"Omma!!!" a boy suddenly appears with a book. "I can't answer this questions." he showed it to his mother. "Ah, this is our maknae Hyunbae. Hyunbae-ah, greet Chaerin unnie." SooYoung told her son. Hyunbae just stared at Chaerin unwiliingly to greet her. "Wae?" his mother asked. "She looks STUPID." he blurted out. 

 

Upon hearing the boy's words, the piece of biscuit on Chaerin's hand just dropped to the ground! Silence filled the room before Youngbae actualy laughed! "Uh.... Maybe he's right! He sure got good eyes!" Min-hyuk said to Hyunbae. "Our Chaerin isn't doing well in high school. I don't even know if she can go to college!" he sighed as he glances at Chaerin. "Aigoo, what are you saying Min-hyuk sshi? I can see more to Chaerin that what's on the outer side. I bet she just keep it in a shell. Isn't that right Chaerin-ah?" SooYoung smiled at Chaerin. 

 

"Hahahaha... Well, I think so." she replied. 

 

 

I actually am a great student but the only thing I'm lacking is hardworking. 

 

 

"I doubt that!" Youngbae breathe out. "What do you mean?!!" Chaerin glared at him. "I wish I can believe in what you just said omma." he replied and then give Chaerin a dirty look. "But I just can't imagine it though." he chuckles. Chaerin felt the tense raising. She felt heat flows to her head. Youngbae just got her good! 

 

"FINE! Then I'll show you what I'm capable of!" Chaerin said to him. "Fine! I'm waiting. The next exam is near, you should start preparing now!" Youngbae raise from his sits. "Hold it!" SooYoung stops her son. "Then you should bet on something in exchange!" his mother smirks. Chaerin and Youngbae glances at each other before turning to SooYoung. "Stop asking the nonsense omma."Youngbae oppose. 

 

"Wae?? It's going to be fun! Why? Are you that afraid of losing to me?" This time Chaerin provoked him. Youngbae just sighed. "You're the one who asked for it though. Don't take your words back!" Youngbae warns her. "Yeah,yeah! You too!" Chaerin replied. "Then what are you betting on?" SooYoung asked Youngbae. 

"If I win, you have to dance to SNSD Gee in front of the whole school!" Chaerin smirks. Youngbae was taken aback by what she just said. No, it's not that he was surprised at what she asked. He was surprised on how confidence Chaerin said it and she even smirks at him. "Huh!" he scoffed. "Fine. If you didn't successfully improved to the 100th place, then you have to run around the school saying that you're the dumbest girl ever!" he place his bets. Hyunbae laughed at Chaerin. "Hyung probably win!" the maknae adds. "Yah!" SooYoung hits Hyunbae. 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

"Minggki-ah... Don't you think Chaerin is acting weird?" Dara whispered to Minji who is immersed with her headphone. "Wae?" she turned around to Dara before glancing at Chaerin. "You're right! She's acting really weird!!" Minji stops the music player. "The last time I saw her like that is during the high school entrance!" Minji adds. "I see her nerd mode is on! She's serious! Omo, I think she's still mad over Youngbae." Dara gasped. "She's going to breakthough now? Are we going to be separated in different classes now? You know how Chaerin can be if she starts digging like this!" Minji put her sour face. "Calm down, let's ask!" Dara stood up and march to Chaerin's desk. Minji tailed behind her. 

 

"Chaerin-ah, what happen to you?" Dara shook Chaerin's shoulder. "Huh?" Chaerin snapped back to reality. "I asked you what happen?!" Dara dragged a chair to Chaerin's desk and sit next to her, Minji too. Sighed. 

 

"N-nothing. I'm just pissed off after what Youngbae said yesterday." she replied. The two friends just nods. "I'm going to show him that I'm going to succeed in this coming national exam!" she determinedly said that she crumpled her textbook. "I'm going to  show him that I can make it happen! And I'm not going to lose!" Dara and Minji can felt the burning desire and decide to cheer for her. 

 

"Mwo?!! Make it to 100th place? Are you serious?!!!" Dara and Minji shouts after Chaerin told her target is. 

 

"What are you girls talking about?" Seungri who just arrived joins in their conversation. "Ah.. Nothing in particular!" Chaerin replied after eyeing the girls not to tell the others about what she's doing. "Ah! Chaerin-ah~! I made you something!" Seungri flicked his fingers and his two friends Dony and Deuk appears with a meal package. Dony put away Chaerin's books and Deuk opens the meal container for her. 

 

"Omo!!!" Chaerin gasped. "Takoyaki!!!" She happily eats one. "It's delicious!! seungri, your takoyaki is the best!!" Chaerin pats Seungri's head. "Hehehe... I'll do anything to for you Chaerin-ah! So, please cheer up and forget about that bastard." he said to Chaerin. "That's right. I will! Kumawo Seungri-ah!" she smiled at him. 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

"LEE CHAERIN~!!!!!!!" Mr Park shouted at Chaerin who seems to doze off a bit. "HUH???!! Did I just fall asleep?!" she blurted out. The whole class laughed at her. "Aish... This girl. I see you work really hard on the revision. I'm expecting more! But for now, 10 laps on the field!!!" he shout at her. "What?!! Noo~!!!" she cried out. Without a choice, she walked out from the class and make her way to the field. 

 

"Why do I have to do this?! I should be reading by now! I still have physics to attend to!" she pouts. 

 

"Look out!!!

 

BANGED!

 

"OUCH! MY HEAD!!!" Chaerin pulls her hand to her forehead after hits by a baseball. "Who the heck is throwing the ball?!!!!" she shouts at the team. "Hahaha!! Didn't realize you were there!" Youngbae laughed at her. Chaerin rolled her eyes. "YOU!!!" she crossed her arms around her chest, annoyed. That's looks terrible.." Youngbae lowered his body to picked the baseball up. Chaerin once again touched her forehead. It was swollen. "You're going to regret what you've said!" Chaerin growls. 

 

"Okay you two! Stop your marriage quarrels and get back to the team Youngbae!" the coach calls him. "HUH??" Chaerin eyes widens in hearing what the coach said and his teammates laughters. "Aish!!! This is so embarrasing!" Chaerin continue to run. Youngbae just smirks at her as he sees her passing by the edge of his eyes. 

 

 

"I'm not that stupid and I'll prove it to you!" Chaerin grumbles as she tailed Youngbae back home. Their distance are obvious. It's because Youngbae already threaten her this morning not to tell anyone in the school that they are living together since Youngbae really hated rumours and gossips. Chaerin couldn't agreed more. She just wanted everything to end, including her feeling towards him. 

 

 

*CHAERIN'S PHONE RINGS!*

 

"Chaerin-ah, where are you? Aren't you going to tell us where you live?" Dara asked her over the phone. "I..." she glances at Youngbae who stops and stared at her. "I'm already home! hahaha...." Chaerin lied. "You know, I'm not that close to dad's old friend family so it'll be a burden for them if.. you know..." Chaerin made an excuse. I'm so going to regret this! Sorry ahjusshi... Sorry ahjumma.... 

 

"Really? That's too bad. Well then try to get along with them okay?" Dara cuts the phone which brings relieves to Chaerin. She drags her feet and passed Youngbae. "Don't worry. I wouldn't tell nobody about it." she assured him. 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

"Oh? Are you done, Chaerin-ah?" SooYoung asked Chaerinafter she excuse herself from the dinner table. It's just the four of them. SooYoung, Hyunbae, Youngbae and Chaerin. The two fathers are busy working at their respective places. "Yeah. I need to cover up my physics. I had a great meal." she bowed to them and leaves the table.

 

"Oh..Will you look at that? Her spirits got pumped up after the challenge." SooYoung smiles as she watch Chaerin's back. Youngbae remind silent. "Neh, Youngbae-ah. Does she have a boyfriend? I really hope she can married into our family!" his mother asked. "Omma!" Yopungbae sighed. "Wae?" SooYoung put an innocent face. "Stop hoping something that's not going to happen, okay? Who do you think going to take her in? Hyunbae? Look at the age differences!" Youngbae opposed his mother. "You're not goping to tell me that she's going to be our new mother?!" he jokes. "YAHH!!!!!!!!! DONG YOUNGBAE!!! ARE YOU NUTS?!!" SooYoung raise her voice. "I was thinking that you might marry her one day! Why are you so far away from the roots?!" his mother glared at him attitude. "No wonder she really hates you! I really wonder who you comes after since you're nothing like me or appa!" she sighed. 

 

"I probably comes from grandma!" he laughed before running upstairs. Youngbae slowed his pace upon passing Chaerin's room. The door wasn't closed well and he could see well what Chaerin is doing inside. "Huh... You really wanted me to embarrased myself huh?" he smirks before walking into his room. 

 

A week had passed and finally the exam weeks is here. Chaerin took a deep breath as she stareed at the test papers being passed down from the front row to the back. "Fighting!" she mumbles. 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

"Chaerin-ah, don't you want to see the results?" Dara asked Chaerin as the trio passed down the notice board that infested by students. Most of them comes from Class A and B since they are the only one that make it to the final 100. "Ah, right! I'll be back!" she slips thru the crowd and advanced to the board. 

 

"How'd you do??" Dara and Minji asked after seeing Chaerin's emotionless face. "I..." she paused. "I made it!!!!!!!!" she screams. "I'm no 100th!" she rejoiced. "Didn't know you got it in you. Are you sure you're not cheating?!" a girl from A class asked her. "Yeah, how come a F claas suddenly jumps to the 100th place in school?!" they started to suspect her. The crowd is getting big as they all wanted to know her secrets. 

 

 

"I didn't cheat you !"

 

"Then what did you do? Magic?"

 

"I work hard for that!!! Like you too!"

 

"I don't really buy what you just said!"

 

"I'm telling the truth!!" 

 

 

Chaerin was about to burst into tears but luckily her friends got her back. 

 

 

"What are you talking about?! Chaerin didn't cheat! We all witness her studying in the class more than anyone!"

 

"Yeah! Stop picking on us since we're from F class!"

 

"You guys really have no brain? Chaerin was just like you but the only thing differentiatie her with you are she love to have fun more than studying!"

 

"Poor guys, they didn't even know that Chaerin comes second in the entrance exam after Youngbae but she shoose F class since there's no pressure here!" 

 

"If you need proof then, asked the principal about it!"

 

 

"You guys..." she looked up to her friends that come down from the stairs just to back her up. Youngbae just stood by afar, watching the ruckus. "What's going on here? Go back to your class." a teacher dismissed them. "Come on baby-rin. Cheer up!" Dara said to her. "Chaerin-ah, congratulations!" Seungri happily shook her. "Our Chaerin did great!" he shouts.

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

"So..." Chaern breaks the silence. "When are you going to dance?" Chaerin teases him as she purposedly played SNSD Gee from her phone. Youngbae didn't even responded to her. "Tsk! You're no fun!" Chaerin rolled her eyes and purposely bumped into him and leaves him behind. "That girl!" he grunts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________

 

 

 

I CHANGED THE BETS AND SOME OTHER STUFF HERE.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT THOUGH...