summer time!

PLAYFUL KISS the reincarnated! SUNSKY version

"Chaerin-ah~!!!" Sooyoung welcomed the girl with a hug. "Omo~!" she gasped in seeing the jacket that covers Chaerin. "Is it perhaps, Youngbae's?" she asked Chaerin. "Emm.." Chaerin glances at Youngbae who calmly walked passed the two female. "Chincha???!!" Sooyoung grabbed Chaerin's arms, shocked. 

"Our mission is a success!" Jiyong joins them and give the camera back to it's owner. "I even give an extra shots in it that you might like. Ani, you will definately LOVE!" Jiyong emphasized his words as he showed the photos to Sooyoung. Due to curiousity, CHaerin too takes a peek. 

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the two shout out in a totally different reasons. Jiyong who readily closed his ears smirks. 

 

"When did you take that?!! Why on earth did you take it?!!! Delete it right away!!!! We'll be dead if anyone saw that!!!!" Words keep coming out from Chaerin's mouth like a machine gun while she tried to take the camera away from Sooyoung. On the other hand, Sooyoung who keep dodging Chaerin is fangirling over them and the absolute perfect couple photos. 

"You did a great job!" she turned to Jiyong. "Of course! I'm a professional photographer after all!" he said proudly. "Would you care to join us for a vacation tomorrow?" she asked Jiyong. "Huh? Seriously? Where are we going?!" he asked excitedly. "TO THE BEACH!" Sooyoung replied."Yeah~!!!" Jiyong shouts. 

 

"SMACK!!*

 

"Ow,ow,ow!!!" he touches his head after being hit by a sneaker. "There's no way this guy coming with us!" Youngbae suddenly interrupts. "APPO!! Eish!!" Jiyong hissed as he picks up the sneaker. "Wae??" Sooyoung stares at her son. "The more the merrier!" she replied. "I even asked the girls to come along." his mother put on a guilty face after asking Dara, Minji and even Bom to tag along. "You...!!!!!!!!" Youngbae sighed. "And you!" he turned to Chaerin, startling the girl. "DON'T EVEN THINK OF SWIMMING IN THE SEA!" he warns Chaerin. Sooyoung, Jiyong and Teddy turned to Chaerin. 

 

"WAE???!" Chaerin was dumbfounded. The other three just laughed at her insensitivity. "Then what am I suppose to do at the beach?!!!" she stomped her feet, annoyed by Youngbae's ordered. "Kekeke!! Aigoo... My stomach hurts!" Jiyong pressed his stomach. "Aigoo, Chaerin-ah! I didn't know he was this kind of a guy. Overprotective." he luaghed his off. "Huh?" Chaerin just stared at him. "AH!!!!!!!" she finally got what they were laughing at. 

"Tch! Stingy!!!" Chaerin pouts. "This is so going to be fun!"Chaerin's naughty smiled plastered on her face. "Omo! What are you going to do, Chaerin-ah?" Sooyoung excitedly asked when she noticed that Chaerin had a plan. "Something. But I need my clothes! Unfortunately I left everything back in the dorm!" 

 

"BEEP! BEEP!!" a car honked as it drive into the house lawn and stops. "Chaerin-ah~!!! We brought you your clothes!!!" Dara and Minji climbs out from the car. "MY LIFE SAVIOURS!!!!!!!" Chaerin dashed to them and hugged her besties. "And I made extra of your summer collection too!" Jeremy climbs out of the car. "Jeremy!!!" the girl was certainly glad to see her stylist. "Baby gurl~! I heard about everything! I'm so happy for ya~!" he told her. "Oh~! Thanks. And thanks for the new collection!" she smiled at him. "If you need anything, just call me and I'll get it for you!" Jeremy said before he says his goodbye. 

 

"Wow~! And I thought you were joking when you said JEREMY SCOTT!" Jiyong gaped in seeing Jeremy face to face. "So, it's decided then! We're going to the beach tomorrow!" Sooyoung decides on their behalf. "What are we going there with again?" Jiyong just realize that they are too many people and there might be a slight problem with the transportation. Sooyoung just smirks before she leads them to the backyard. 

 

 

"TADAHHHH~~~~~~~!!!!" she poses as she shows them the newly bought mini bus. 

 

24pMiniBus.jpg

 

 

"Unbelievable!!" Jiyong gaped as they walked into the bus. "All this just for a summer vacation!" Minji was in awe. "Since you said, the more the merrier. Then can I ask my friend to tag along too?" Jiyong looked at Sooyoung. "A friend? Nugu?" Dara turned to him. "Just someone that look pretty much like her!" Jiyong pulled Minji. "HUH??!" Minji blinked as she look to Dara. "A girl?!!" Dara shouts. "We already got Bom and we don't really need extra trouble." Minji refused. "Not a girl. Duh! A guy!" he gives them a cheeky smile. "Oh~!" the two said harmoniously. 

"Hmm... Okay, since we got extra seats." Sooyoung agreed. "Yes! Kumawo, ahjumma! We'll be here early in the morning!" Jiyong said before he went off with Teddy. The girls stayed behind with Chaerin overnight to hear the full story behind the stage earlier. They talked so much and only sleep near dawn. 

 

 

~~~~~

 

"Ah, finally! It's been awhile that we've gathered up like this isn't it Min Hyuk?" Seungho glances at his friend sitting on the passenger seat next to him as he drive the mini bus. "That's right. We all been too busy lately. Both me and the kids." he replied. "But...I didn't expect it to be this many..."Min Hyuk turned to the back where the others are. 

 

Sooyoung was sitting next to Hyunbae as she serves the biscuits to the kids. Just opposite her is Bom who's reading her book. Just behind her, Chaerin was sitting next to Youngbae and in front of them is Dara and Jiyong sitting side by side. "Here have some." Sooyoung passed two packet of biscuits to Minji and Daesung just on her left side. "What's your name again?" she asked Daesung.

 

"Kang Daesung." he smiled. "Thank you for letting me come with you." he thanked Sooyoung. "My pleasure." Sooyoung replied. "But then again..." she paused as she stared at Minji and Daesung. "You kids looks like twin!" she blurted out. "HUH??!" Minji and Daesung glances at each other. "Don't try to match them up omma." Youngbae warns her. "I am not!" she denies right away. "He's TOO FAR from my ideal type!" Minji told them. "Hahaha... Nice try." Dara giggles. "Not trying." Daesung munches his biscuits.

 

"Should have asked TOP hyung to come along." Jiyong whispered to Dara. "Wae??" she turned to him but Dara retreats her face after realizing that they are too close to each other. "DUH! To accompany Bom of course!" he replied. "What's up with you??" he frowned when he noticed Dara's pink cheeks. "You're not possibly having fever are you?!" Jiyong retreats his body away from Dara. "Go away! Shoo!!" he said in disgust. Dara just stared at him indifferently. 

"So much for Mr Charming!" Chaerin laughed at the two who starts quarreling over little things. "Neh, Youngbae. Don't you think that they're being nonsense?" she turned to the guy. "HUL! He's asleep!" Chaerin said in disbelief. "Tch!" she pouts and just take a look outside the window and after sometimes, she too falls asleep.

Three hours have past and finally, the mini bus pass a beautiful beach. "We're here!!" Sooyoung shouts waking up the others. "We're here?!!" Dara looks around excitedly. The others were in awe as they looked at the magnificant view of the beach. "We're almost to where we're going to stay." Seungho told them. After a few corners, they finally arrived at a cozy beach house. 

 

sside1sm.JPG

"It's the beach~!!!" The girls run down as soon as the bus stops at the lawn. The beach is just located behind the house which makes the girls simply dashed down to the beach. "Hey! Don't just leave us with the baggages!" Jiyong whines and the other male help to get their things into the house. Youngbae just silently get the begs into the house uninterest in the beach's view or what so ever. 

"Girls! You should changed before you can have fun!" Sooyoung calls the girls. "Deh!!" the four of them turned simultaneously and run to their room. Since the house only have only a few rooms, so they had to devide it into girls and boys room and also the elders room where the Dong's couple and Hyunbae is sleeping together and Chaerin dad sleeps alone. "Where do you think Youngbae's and the other's room is?" Dara suddenly asked out of curiosity."Why do you even ask? Are you interested in Jiyong perhaps?" Bom smirks upon hearing Dara's question. "So what if I do? It's none of your business anyway!" she sticks her tongue out to Bom. 

"Omo, Chaerin-ah! Are you going to use that?!!" Minji gasped when she saw what Chaerin just took out from her bag. "Are you wearing that now?!" Dara asked her. "Of course I'm going to wear it. Why would I even bother to bring it along if I'm not?" she smiled and walked into the bathroom to get changed. "Then, I should get change too." Bom walks behind the wooden fold screen. 

G_source_188110119863_DT201342415595919.       NP1562

(Chaerin's)                                                                                                                (Bom's)

 

 

"Then, shall we?" Dara turned to Minji after looking at both Chaerin and Bom's appearance. Minji just wears a simple dotted one piece short jumpsuit while Dara bravely wears a see-through black top and short pant. 

 

NP1566       NP1567

 

"We're ready!" the four girls walked out the door where the others have waited for them. Chaerin tried to find Youngbae but he wasn't there. "Tsk! So much for my effort to show him this." she mumbles to herself. "Omo, our Chaerin is so y! Too bad, Youngbae already gone a head of us." Sooyoung told her. "Kwenchana. I'll make sure that he'll saw this." Chaerin replied. "Ah! You guys go a head first. I forgot to wear my cardigan!" she turned back to the house. "We;ll wait for you at the beach!" Dara shouts at her as she walked away and she just waved in respond.

"Where did I put it?" she rummages her baggage. A gust of wind from the open window blows the long white curtains and it hits the table lamp. "I thought I told them to close the window. What if there's a thief broke into the house?" she nags but keep searching for her missing cardigan. Suddenly a noise gain her attention from outside the window. "W-what was that?" she gulped. "Don't tell me it really is a thief?" she stiffens at her spot. 

A silhoutte coming closer to the window really scared the hell out of her. "What are you doing?" a hand waived the curtain and reveals his face. "Dong Youngbae!!" Chaerin felt relieved in seeing him. "You scared me!" she mad at him. "Actually, you're the one who scared me. Wasn't you suppose to go to the beach with omma?" he asked. "I was but I left my cardigan here. You didn't happen to come across it do you?" she asked him as she desperately tries to find it. Youngbae didn't respond as his eyes darted to every inch of Chaerin's exposed body. 

"Are you going out like this?" he asked her as he watches her going back and forth in front of him. "Yeah. Why?" she replied. Little did she knows thst Youngbae is getting closer to her. "Why aren't you answering?" She turns to her back and found Youngbae standing behind her.

"Y-Youngbae...?" Chaerin's heart beats fast as Youngbae stared at her with his serious face.

"W-what are you doing?!"

"Yahh!!"

"YAHHHH!!!! DONG YOUNGBAE STOP!!!!" Chaerin screams on top of her lung.  

__________

THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING YEOROBUN!

DON'T FORGET TO SUBCRIBE! ^___^♥