The other side of him.

PLAYFUL KISS the reincarnated! SUNSKY version

"Wait, how do I tie this one again?" Dara asked Jiyong for the fourth time on how to tied the volleyball net onto it's pole. "Yah!! Why are you so absent-minded?! I just teach you for a second ago and you just forgot?!" Jiyong loses his patience. "Yah! Why are you being so mad?! I was trying my best too you know!" Dara snapped. Again the two got into quarrel. "Aigoo... Dara really likes em." Minji sighed as she finished tying the other end of the  of the net. 

"Hahaha.... I haven't seen him like this for a while. Thanks to your friend." Daesung chuckles while watching at both Dara and Jiyong mouth fight. "What do you mean?" Minji turned to him. "Nothing. I'm just saying that he's changing." he smiled at Minji. "I don't get what you mean." Minji frowned. "I'm just saying that he finally expresses his feelings more now. He's mad when he's annoyed and he likes to annoy them back." Daesung replied. "Oh...." MInji mumbles. Under the umbrella, Sooyoung is cutting the watermelon for the kids while Bom is teaching Hyunbae his summer homework. The two fathers on the other hand buried themselves in the sand. "Yeobo-ya..." Seungho calls Sooyoung. "I want a watermelon please." he told her. "Arasso!" she brought two slices of watermelon and begin feeding them.

"What took Chaerin so long?" Sooyoung suddenly asked. "Where is hyung?" Hyunbae asked Bom. Bom just stared at the kid before turning to Sooyoung and then back to the house. "Who knows..." she replied half heartedly. He's probably with her now. MAYBE... I think... Bom mind drifted away as she looks out to the blue sea. "I think I'm going to check up on her." Minji decided and walked a few feet away from their picnic spot. "Oh??" she halts. "Isn't that Chaerin?" she squint her eyes as the sunrays blinding her. But something is off about her. 

"Wasn't she using something else before?" Hyunbae blurted out. Sooyoung turned to Chaerin who still walking half way to them. "Omo,omo,omo!" she gasped and naturally the watermelon slice slips from her hand. "Ye-yeobo! I haven't finish it yet!" Seungho cried in seeing the fruit falls on the sandy beach. "What took you so long? And why did you change into this?" Minji points to her clothes. A short pant and a white sleeveless T-shirt that almost as the same length as her pants. 

"Uh.. Long story." she exhaled. 

"Did you see Youngbae?" Chaerin widens her eyes as she heard his name mention by Bom. "I was talking to you. Did you see him?" she looked at her  with a smile plastered on her face. I know you did, Chaerin. I can see it from your face. "Never mind. He's here." Bom motion to Chaerin's back. He's there walking down the beach with his Monster headphone hanging around his neck and as he walks all the pretty girls running around him trying to get his attention and even greets him. 

"Omona! Look at those es, giddily trying to seduced him." Minji scoffed. "Luckily he only had his eyes on you." Minji nudged Chaerin. "Yeah, you sure one lucky girl. Look, he wasn't even looking or interested in them." Dara joins in. "Ahahaha... Gee... Don't ver believe in whatever you see. He's a wolf!" Chaerin just glared at him as he walks closer to them. "Wasn't that nicer?" Youngbae whispered to Chaerin when he stops behind her. 

 

"NOE!!!" Chaerin jumps away from him. Youngbae just chuckles before he sit next to Hyunbae and casually eats the watermelon. "That guy! I am so not going to forgive him!!" she shouts inside her heart.  "What's up with the two of you?" Minji just glances at Chaerin and Youngbae. Chaerin just shook her head. She can't let the others know what happen to them earlier. They probably jumped over the hill if the heard about it!

 

 

[FLASH BACK]

 

 

CHAERIN'S POV

 

 

"What are you doing?" I slowly moves backwards as Youngbae comes closer to me. "You ain't going out with that." he said to me. "Try and stop me!" I stubbornly turns away, feeling a little unsecure with his gaze.

"YAHH!!!" I shouts after Youngbae pulled my wrist tightly. "YAHH! What are you doing?!" I struggles as Youngbae captured both of my wrist with one hand before pushing me to the wall with my  belly on it and hands on my back. I tried to turn my head to my back to see what Youngbae is trying to do but unfortunately, I am not capable of doing so. What comes next really shocked  the life out of me!

"DONG YOUNGBAE!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" I felt his soft and warm lips on my back just above my hips. "AH!!" I squirm when he bites me. The sensation really made me gone crazy. The heat is overflowing. Damn you Youngbae! What did you just do?!!! "You've been very naughty today, didn't you know that?" he looked up and our eyes meet. His smile really made me blushes so hard that I couldn't breathe properly. Again, he kissed my back but this time on a different spot. He kissed on my backbone for a few times before biting it again. I bite my lips from all the excitement.

He finally released my wrist and wrapped his arms around my hips. "Do you think that can change my mind about wearing this?!" I smirks as he leans his chin to my shoulder. "Hmph.... Lee Chaerin, you should have known better." I could hear his cute chuckles by my ears. "What's so funny?!!" I turned to him angrily. Oh, god! Kill me this instant! My heart just stops beating for a few minutes seeing his sly smile. 

"Those love bites that I just do, what do you think if the others sees them?" he asked me. 

 

Silence filled as I tried to process everything.

 

 

OH.

 

MY.

 

GOD!!!

 

 

Did he just said LOVE BITES?!!!! LOVE BITES?!!!! My jaws dropped as I stared at him. "No way!! You just ruin my summer!!!" I screamed and tried to break free from his hug. As soon as he release me, I dashed in front of a tall mirror and take a look at my back and saw two red spots on my back. 

 

 

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

 

 

"Dong Youngbae!!!" I turned to him. To my surprised, he threw a piece of clothes that he just randomly picked on the bed with a pair of pants. "I'm not wearing THESE!!!" I oppose him. "Wear it!" he walks closer to me. "NO!!!!" I stomped my feet and turned my face away from him. "Or else I'll make you wear a turtle-neck instead!" he threatens me as he touched my bare shoulders. 

"HEOL!!!!!!!!!!" I pushed his hands away. "You're kidding right?!! It's summer!!! There's no way I'm wearing a turtle-neck it this weather!" I said, absurbed. His face isn't changing nor is he laughing. He's not joking!!! Lee Chaerin, you're dead!!!! "F-fine!" I finally surrenders. "That's my girl!" I can see his smile on the mirror reflection. Oh great, why did those plain shirt looks so good on him? 

"Hey!" I glared at him on the mirror. "I'm going to change." I said to him. "Sure thing. Go a head." he replied expressionlessly. "GET OUT FROM HERE YOU ERT!!!!" I pushed him out the window and locked it. All I could hear was his laughter as he walks away. 

 

 

[FLASH BACK ENDS]

 

 

I'm not over this anger just yet! Just you wait Dong Youngbae!! I glared at him. "Omo!" I gasped when he turned to me. "Wae? Still mad?" he mouthed with a sly smile. I gritted my teeth in annoyance as he laughed at me but at the same time, I couldn't help myself from blushing after reminding what happen. "Urghh~!! My summer is so damn ruined!" I mumbles. 

"Huh? Why?" Minji overheard my mumbling. "We've just stared and you haven't even showed him your secret weapon yet!" Minji cluelessly looked at me. I just let go a heavy sighed. "Just prayed that my plan success this time." I told her. "Come on! Let's play volleyball!" Jiyong called us. "Chaerin-ah, you're on our side." he adds. I just nods before advancing to Jiyong and Dara's side. 

Let's just hope that I wouldn't be wearing a turtle neck...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE. 

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS UPDATE THOUGH. HEHEHE....