Confession!

PLAYFUL KISS the reincarnated! SUNSKY version

AN: i'm going to update it with itazura na kiss-love in tokyo images so that you have a better view of the whole scene. changes are expected since it's my version. thank you~! ^__^

 

 

 

_________________________________

 

 

 

My name is Lee chaerin. A third year student of Shinhwa High School of class F. Today is the day! Today, I'm going to confess my love to him!

 

Chaerin took a few deep breath before setting off to school. A letter neatly held in her hands that she just wrote last night after episodes of unwavering mind and battle with herself. She halts her feet as she approach the school gate.

 

 

Should I put it in his locker?

No,no...

I should just give it to him!

Yes that's it!!

 

 

She find a hiding place where she can secretly spy on her crush. It was still early and nobody was in sight.

 

 

There he is!!

Dong Youngbae of class A. The smartest boy in school not to mention good looking and extra point for those killing eyes. Oh,oh! I bet he even got muscles! God, my heart felt like it was about to blow up! He's so perfect! Is he really born like that??

Come on Chaerin! Let's go!

 

 

Chaerin comes out from her hiding place and dashed to encounter him! "Chogiyo!" she stops him. He just stared at her emotionlessly as she hand out her love letter. "Will you read my letter?" she asked him. "I don't want to. Move it!" he walk passed Chaerin! The letter then slips from her hands and flew down to the ground only to be stepped by Youngbae. To make it worse, it was witness by several other students and the news spread like wild fire!

 

"Chaerin-ah!!!" Minji and Dara dashed to her as soon as they saw her figure walking into the class. "We heard that you got rejected by Youngbae!" Dara told her. "Huh?? How on earth did you know about it?" Chaerin was surprised. "for goodness sake, the whole school knew about it! You left the damn letter in front f the front gate!" Minji adds. Chaerin's eyes widen. She grab hold to both her BFFs. "Now I know why people are staring at me!!!" she squels in embarassment.

 

Dara and Minji just sympathized at the poor girl and patted her back. Some girls from other classes just passed by them and upon seeing Chaerin, they started whispering. "Minggki-ah, Dara-ah! What should I do now??" She leans her head to Dara's shoulder.

 

"Get over it and move on!" Minji said. "But that would be hard. You like him for two years and just got the guts to tell him." Dara adds. "And she got blew off. That jerk!" Minji grouches.

 

"Chaerin-ah~~!!!" a guy happily leaps into the class with his three other BFFs aka followers and march towards Chaerin and her friends who just settling down to their respectives desks. "Finally you can move on! You can love me! I promise that I'll love you till the end of my life!" he told her. Seems like the guy too knew about the rejection part which is the happiest news for him.

 

"Get up, Seungri!" Dara shook her head seeing the guy kneel down before Chaerin. "Let's change the subject! How's your house doing?" Dara turned to Chaerin. "Everything is going well. Today we're going to move our things into the house." Chaerin's mood seems to brighten up. "Really? Then we should go and help you out!" Minji said. "Yeah! That's going to be great!" Dara agrees. "I want to come with you too!" Seungri joins them. "Sure thing!"

 

Right after school, Chaerin's friends tagged along to see her new house. It's been a while since her father saved enough money to buy one. Her mother died when she was still small and she's the only child. "Ahjusshi!" Minji and Dara greeted the old man who is unloading from the truck. "Oh! Yaedeul-ah! Are you here to help us out?" he smiled at them. "Yup! We're excited to see Chaerin's new house." Dara replied. "Well then, start by unloading those will you boys? Girls, you should clean the house and unpacked." he directs them.

 

"Aye sir~!" the said in sync.

 

 

2 hours later...

 

 

"Finally! We've finished it!" Chaerin exhaled. All of them are outside the house viewing the newly owned house. "Thanks for your hardwork kids! I'm making dinner, so please do stay with us." Mr Lee said to them. The kids jumps on their feets excitingly hearing Mr Lee's generous offer. "We're going to eat Chaerin's dad food! It's like the best we'd ever had! Her dad is a great chef!" Dara told the others. "I know about that! I think I should learn from him someday!" Seungri agreed.

 

"Wait,wait,wait!" Chaerin stops them.

 

"Wae??" her dad asked.

 

"Did you guys hear that??" she tried to focus while the other just glances at each other didn't know what she was talking about. All of a sudden, a light emerge from the sky and gain their attention.

 

 

"What the heck was that??!"

"A shooting star?!"

"For real?!!"

"You got to be kidding me!"

 

 

All they could do are stared at the light before it actually hits the roof of the house which cause a 30 cm diameter hole on it. What comes after is a weird sound of it crashes into the house as it hits things.

 

"HULLL~!!! A meteorite just hit my house?!" Chaerin gaped. At the end of her sentence, the house just collapse! Gust of dirt just makes the whole thing felt really dramatic.

 

Somewhere else in the city, a couple is sitting in front of the TV set watching the latest news. It showed the interview of Mr Lee and the unfortunated event that happen to his family. The head of the family quickly recognizes Mr Lee. "Oh, isn't that Lee?? Oh my! That's terrible. Yeobo, I think I need to help my friend." he turned to his loving wife. "Go ahead. I wouldn't mind. Oh? She got a daughter? That's perfect! She can be my friend!" the wife exclaims.

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

"Chaerin-ah..." Dara calls her as she slips her arms around Chaerin's while Minji's link on the other side. "Where are you going to stay now?" Minji asked. Chaerin just smiled at her friends. "Dad's long lost friend called us last night and he offered us a place to stay at their house. We're going to go there tonight." she told the duo. Minji and Dara nods. They were glad that someone actually helping the father and daughter. As the walk to the school, the other kids are gossiping about Chaerin and laughing at her.

 

 

"Oh, look! It's the unlucky girl! Hahahaha!"

"Did you saw the news?"

"I did! Yesterday she was dumped by Youngbae and the next thing we knew was her house collapse!"

"Poor girl!"

"I wouldn't be going to school if I were her!"

 

 

Chaerin just sighed upon hearing the mumble jumbles. "I guess I should have stayed HOME too! Oh wait, I don't have a HOME!" she purposely said it out loud. "Chaerin-ah! Trouble at 11 o'clock!" Dara nudged her. She turned to the mean direction and saw Seungri and his minions are doing something.

 

 

"Please give donation to Lee Chaerin! Her house just collapse last night!"

 

"You saw the news didn't you? Give us some donation!" Seungri force out a student to donate but he end up running away. "Oh, Chaerin-ah!! Look, the girl is here!" Seungri pulls Chaerin to the front gate. "Look how dedicated she is, she even goes to school after the disaster!" Seungri cried.

 

"YAHHHH~!!!!!!" Stop it!" Chaerin snapped and snatched the megaphone away from Seungri. "I don't need any donation!!" she yelled at Seungri. "Geezz!! You just made it worse Seungri!" Minji shook her head. "What did I do?! I was just trying to help Chaerin!" Seungri glared at Minji. "I really need to be leave alone! Why are you doing this?! You're embarasing me!" Chaerin told Seungri. "I'm... I'm sorry..." he apologizes.

 

"Look, it's Youngbae!" Dara tugged Chaerin's sleeve. Immediately, she turned around and saw Youngbae stopped in front of her. "Move it! You're in the way!" he stared at her. Seungri pulled Chaerin back and confront Youngbae. "What did you say to her?! What is she? Some kind of thing you can just move around?! Can't you at least sympathized for what you have done?!" Seungri glared at him.

 

"What did I do?" Youngbae asked back which makes Seungri unable to respond to him. "Are you actually blaming me for what happen to her house?" he asked. "Y-yeah! That's right!" Seungri replied. "You just makes things worse! If you hadn't rejected her in the first place..." "First thing you should know. I rejected her first before her house even collapse. Secondly, why would I was to be blamed when it was pbviously the meteorite's fault. If I was to say, it was her bad luck that made the day!" he sarcastically replied which brings heat to Chaerin's and her friends ears.

 

"Whatever! You have to donate!" Seungri ignorancely held out his handasking for Youngbae's money. He just sighed before actually taking out his wallet and pulling out a 10 dollar money. "I don't need your money! After hearing what you've just said, I don't actually think your money is valueable!" Chaerin slapped away the money from Youngbae's hand. "I never have believed that for the past years I liked someone as rude as you!" she scoofed after the thought of her liking him. "GET LOST!" she shouted.

 

"Ah, really?" he replied and casually walked through the group. "Here keep your money!" Dony said to Youngbae as he handed over his money back.

 

"Well said, Chaerin!" Dara and Minji gives thumbs up to her, proud of their girl.

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

"Did you load everything you have?" Mr Lee asked his daughter. Chaerin just nods before helping his dad to close the door of the van. "Let's go! Seungho already called me a few times asking when are we going to arrive." her dad started the van's engine and Chaerin get into it. "Let's go,go ,go!" Chaerin shouts cutely.

 

"Dad, are we there yet?" Chaerin asked her dad as her eyes glued to something. Cold sweat forms on her forehead as she reads the sign which says, DONG's RESIDENCE. "Yes, we are suppose to be here." her dad looks around as he stops the car. Chaerin frowned.

 

 

HOW MANY DONG'S ARE THERE IN KOREA??!

 

 

She got off from the van and just watched her dad pressing the gate bell. "Hello, this is the DONG's residence. How can I help you?" a female voice greeted them. "Uh... Is Seungho there? This is his old friend..." Chaerin's dad said. "Omo!! Yeobo!!!" the intercom was cut and the gate was unlocked.

 

"Min hyuk-ah!!!" a man comes out from the house and hugged Chaerin's dad. Seeing how kind and warm-hearted the couple was, Chaerin was relived.

 

"I'm SUPER SURE that his parent wouldn't be this nice!" that was what she thought.

 

"ADEUL!!!!" the mother calls out her son. "Come and meet with Mr Lee's daughter! She's the same age as you are!" she said. "Ahahaha... Chaerin-ah, meet our oldest son Youngbae!" SooYoung ahjumma introduced Chaerin to her son. Chaerin jaws dropped.

 

"IMPOSSIBLE!!!" she blurted out. Youngbae just frowned hearing what he heard.

 

"Uh? Why?" SooYoung asked. "Ah-hahahaha!" Chaerin nervously covers . "N-nothing." she looked away. "Come on, tell me. We are about to live together. So, you can tell us what you think." SooYoung urges her to speak. "I...I just didn't believe that he was your son seeing how ill personalities he is..." she speaks her mind. SooYoung gaped as she looked at her son.

 

"Don't tell me the two of you knew each other?!"

 

"Pretty much.."

"NOT REALLY!"

 

 

Chaerin and Youngbae just glared at each other. "Yah, help Chaerin with her luggage and bring it upstairs!" his mother ordered him. "Deh!" he surrenders and picked up Chaerin's bags from the ground. "Let's get in!" SooYoung invited the two into the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________

 

 

A VERY LONG NIGHT SHIFT. BUT VERY RELAXING THAT I CAN ACTUALLY WROTE THESE. =____=;;

 

IN THE FIRST CHAPPIE THERE'S NOT MUCH OF A CHANGES THAT I MADE.

 

BUT THERE WILL BE SOON!

HUHUHUHU.... *evillaugh*