I'LL BE HERE...

PLAYFUL KISS the reincarnated! SUNSKY version

CHAERIN'S POV

 

Lift up my face only to be kissed by him. At first I was so shocked. I know this is our second time but it feels totally different all together. Back then, all I remember was I'm mad but not this time. 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Chaerin responded to Youngbae's kissed and they were immersed in it. He cupped her face as he let go of her lips. "You're beautiful..." he whispered to her. Chaerin bite her lips, trying to control herself from making any noise. "Actually, I was kind a jealous." Chaerin suddenly said. Youngbae was taken a back by her respond. "Those girls out there going heads over heels for you in these!" Chaerin pouts as she sweep his jacket with her hand. "Why are you so good looking in these?" she questioned him. 

"Same goes to you. Why did you dress up like this? Don't you know how many men were staring at you when Seungri lose your hand during the tango? If I wasn't fast enough to catch you, you'd be in a wolf's arms!" he took of his jacket and covers Chaerin's y back. "I wish I can do something about those too!" he looked down to Chaerin's legs. 

"I didn't know you were that obssesive and controlling!" Chaerin gaped. "And I thought you love my legs..." she pouts. "Huh? What makes you say that?" Youngbae frowned. Chaerin slyly stared at him and slide her leg along his leg. She wrapped her arms around his neck ily with a naughty smile on her face. 

 

*SMACK!*

 

"Ahh~!!!" Chaerin shouts as she hold her forehead. "Igizibe!" Youngbae hissed. "Don't you ever do that again!" he warns her after giving Chaerin and loud smack on her forehead. The girl whines in pain and stomped her feet. "I'm taking a peek outside," he leaves Chaerin. "That guy! He obviously liked it!!!" Chaerin glared at Youngbae. "Let's go now." Youngbae walked back to her and grabbed her hand. "Go where?"CHaerin asked as she followed him. 

"Back home!" Youngbae said as they walk out through the back door. The saesang fans are gone thanks to Jiyong's lies plus the securities that drive them away. "Where is he?" Youngbae mumbles as they walked down the path. "Who are you talking about?" Chaerin keep asking questions. "Teddy hyung." he replied short and just then a car arrived in front of them. "Jump in!" Teddy smiled at the two. Jiyong was next to him waving at the two after shooting a few photos. 

"What the hell are you doing with that camera?!" Youngbae tried to grab the camera away from Jiyong but the guy was pull it further away from Youngbae's reach. "Yah!" Youngbae fumes. "I have my very own mission!" he sticked his tongue out but upon seeing Youngbae's serious gaze, Jiyong turned pale. "Your mother told me to take a few pictures of you." he told Youngbae and Chaerin. 

"Figures..." Youngbae sighed. "Wow, you really are suitable to be eomoni's assistant." Chaerin said. "Hahaha... I'll take that as a compliment." he grins as he give a peace sign to her. "Let's get you guys home." Teddy drives the car away. 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

Almost an hour later, the car arrived in their neighbourhood. Due to tiredness, Chaerin fall asleep on Youngbae's shoulder. "Chaerin-ah... wake up, we're almost there." Youngbae wakes her up. "Hmm?" she opens her eyes and blinked a few times to adjust her focus. As she looked at the dark road outside the window, Chaerin spotted a familiar figure walking alone. "Teddy oppa, pull over!" she told Teddy. Teddy was so shocked that he pressed the brake pedal hard that it cause the sleeping Jiyong to slip from his seat and hit his head on the dashboard. 

"Ow,ow,ow!!! What the heck just happen? Did we hit somebody?!" Jiyong asked half awaken. "You tell me!" Teddy just watch Chaerin running out from the car from his side mirror. Youngbae climbed out from the car to see what happen. 

 

"Seungri!!" Chaerin pants as she tried to catch up with him. "Chaerin?" Seungri turned to the girl but then he gives a long stared at her and saw the jacket that covers her body. Seungri then let out a miserable smile. Chaerin noticed that he was looking at her jacket and just grab hold of it, feeling all guilty after leaving her partner at the party alone. 

 

 

[FLASH BACK]

 

 

SEUNGRI'S POV

 

I was standing in between Bom and Chaerin, hoping that nothing bad will happen. "Please don't let it be a cat fight here." I quietly prayed. But somehow it bothers me. The things that Bom wanted to say, what is it? I just stared at Chaerin. She's looking all nervous. This girl must have wanted to talk about Youngbae. 

 

"The other night when you just took off like that." Bom started to talk. Chaerin was so nervous than I could heard her swallowing. "Sorry to let you see the unappropriate action. You just caught us in the wrong foot. Nothing happen between the two of us, just like you and Jiyong. Youngbae talk it out to me and I regret what I did. I didn't know that Jiyong already send me a message to abondan our mission." she told us. "And when Taeyang asked about your whereabout, I thought that he already..." she paused. "And that's why I stopped him. He wasn't really listening to what I said and try to release himself from me and that's when you saw the two of us in such position." she finished her explaination. 

"No..." I heard Chaerin mumbles in a low voice. "It can't be..." 

"There's no it can't be CL! The last song was for you!" Bom said. "You should have been thankful that he was so faithful to you!" she shook her head. Chaerin tried to hold her tears and that's when the music starts playing. "Enjoy it!" I watch Bom walked away with the edge of my eyes. 

 

 

That time I really prayed so much that they didn't get back together.

 

I really wish that I could just shut her ears from hearing all those truth.

 

But what can I do?

 

I knew it from a long time ago that I couldn't stand a chance to be by her side. 

 

Just like the day that I saw him walked out the infirmary. 

 

I heart felt so weak in seeing Chaerin only saw him in her eyes. Eventhough, all I can see now is her back but I knew that she's looking at him. I knew she's be running straight into his arms at the end of the song. I couldn't bear watching nor could imagine it. I turned my feet and walked out from the hall. God, why can't I have what I want? 

 

*tears dropped*

 

 

[FLASH BACK END]

 

 

*STILL SEUNGRI'S POV*

 

"Seungri-ah... Mianhae." she looked at me, pitifully. Hajima, Lee Chaerin. You're making me suffers even more. The fact that you didn't even realize that I'm gone, really making my heart ache. "For what?" I acted as if didn't understand. "For leaving you at the party." she looked down to the ground. At that time I saw Youngbae standing a few feet away from us. He just stared at me, doing nothing. So much for self-confidence in that guy! Pft! What am I talking about. He's Dong Youngbae by the way. Of course he's so self-confidence! It's who he is. 

"Ah! About that! Actually, I was the one who leaves first. Something just came up and I had to go to the market buying things for the cafetaria's food stock." I lied. "Oh..." she said. "That's a relief then." she smiled. "I was thinking of calling you but I'd figure you'd get yourself busy handling the guest and stuff. So I decided to call you tomorrow. But since we meet here..." I breathe out a smile. Chaerin just stared at me. "Wae? I there something on my face?" I start touching my face then turned to the huge circular road mirror just by my side. "Hmm? Nothing's weird on my face." I mumbles.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. I looked at the mirror reflection and saw her crushing her face into my back. "I'm sorry..." Again she apologizes. "I don't know what..." 

 

"I know how you feel about me...." she cuts me off. 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Seungri froze on his spot listening to what Chaerin said. "I'm sorry that I took advantage of it." she told Seungri. "I wasn't right to do that to you. It's just that I was so broken hearted that I used you." she explained. "Chaerin..." Seungri release himself from her hug. "I know..." he smiled at Chaerin who teared up. He wipes her tears away. "But still if I'm any use to you, I wouldn't mind being used again..." he told her. "But...But..." Seungri put his point finger to Chaerin's lips, silencing her up. "I too know that I didn't stand a chance against him." he said. "But think of it as this way, he's your oxygen and I'm just your water supply. You need him more than me but at times you still needs me. And during that time, just turn back and run to me." he smiled at her. 

"And I'll be here like your home, waiting for you to come back." he pats her head. "Now go. He's waiting for you." Seungri pushed Chaerin back to Youngbae. Chaerin hesitatedly walked back to Youngbae and glanced back at the poor guy. "GO!" he mouthed. "Get in." Youngbae opens the door for  her. "What are you doing?" Chaerin widens her eyes in hearing Youngbae's command. 

"Since you just hugged another guy in front of my very eyes, I think he deserves afew beating." he replied half joking. "W-what??! Youngbae, no! Hey!! STOP!!" Chaerin shouts as Youngbae pushed her into the car and closed the door. "Jiyong-ah! Do something!!" Chaerin looked to the front seat but Jiyong wasn't there. "Where is he?" Chaerin turned to Teddy. Teddy just pointed to the back car with his thumb. 

"Don't worry, your highness! I'll watch over them!" Jiyong stood outside of Chaerin's window with both his thumbs up. "I'll be ther refree!" he hold a whistle on one hand while a flag on the other hand. "HEOL~!!!" Chaerin gaped. 

 

Youngbae just walks closer to Seungri. The atmosphere turned tension as their eyes meet. "I'll just forget what happen earlier." Youngbae means the hug. Seungri just scoffed. "Didn't know you too could be jealous." he chuckles. "Wae? Nado namja ya." Youngbae replied. "When I think about it, I should probably beating you up for keeping you mouth shut." he adds. Seungri lift his face up listening to Youngbae's threat. "Thanks to you, she thought that you're her guradian angel in highschool." 

"You mean the one in the infirmary?" Seungri asked for confirmation. "I see you remember it well." Youngbae smirks and turned to his back. "Wait!" Seungri stops him. "Aren't you suppose to wanr me or something? Like don't touch you girl?" he asked Youngbae. The guy turn his head to Seungri. "Why? I knew that she wouldn't get her heads over me and plus she only see you as... what did you said just now? Her home?" he replied. "And I'm not going to ruin your relationship more since that's your borderline. You should just stayed that way." he walks away. 

"What? No fighting??" Jiyong shoulders just dropped upon seeing Youngbae coming back to the car. He casually climbed into the car and closed it. "You're not coming?" he asked Jiyong. "Yah! Don't leave me out here alone! I don't know how to get back home!" Jiyong rushed to get into the car. Youngbae chuckles at the funny guy. "I thought you're going to beat him up." Chaerin exhaled. 

"Am I that bad?" he asked Chaerin. "Ani!" Chaerin smiled and give Youngbae a hug. "And don't try to bribe me with your cheap hug anymore! That wouldn't work!" he nags her. "Tch! You're picky!" she complained. "Hahaha.... That's the guy that you've fall in love with Lee Chaerin!" teddy laughed. "Obsessive, protective and picky bastard!" he summarize. "Heol!!! I think I just made the worse choice of my life!" Chaerin shrieks. "MWO??!" Youngbae glared at her as she playfully sticked her tongue out. 

"Ah! So good to be young..." Teddy exhaled as he glances at the two of them from the mirror. "Ah~! I wish I can get a girl too!" Jiyong whines. 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________

 

 

SPOILER ALERT!!

 

 

NEW CAMEOS ARE COMING! (STILL DECIDING WHETHER TO KEEP THE NEW CAMEOS OR JUST END IT IN ONE GO. EKEKE...)

 

THANKS FOR READING!