PARTY!

PLAYFUL KISS the reincarnated! SUNSKY version

It's been a week after what happen, Youngbae still haven't meet up with Chaerin to clear everything out. Actually... It's Chaerin who always avoids Youngbae. As soon as Youngbae appears or even just pops in the room, Chaerin vanishes. Everyone in the club felt the drastic changes. Well, not everyone though, there's one that still as if now didn't realize what happen around HIM.

 

Yes, him...

 

The bingu TOP. Hahaha.... 

 

Back to the story, The festival is on the corner and the club members are really busy preparing for their party. MTPC decided to help out the college student counsil in making the encore party this year. Special guests like AOM crew are invited to the party as performers and special stage of MTPC very own members. Teddy seems to have a hidden sleeves that he made the members agreed to it. Of course, Youngbae will be perfoming along with others. 

"Is everything in place?" Chaerin asked the volunteers that help them to build the party set up. "So far so good. The only thing to do now is get the guest for soundcheck." the stage director said. "Okay, I'll inform them right away." she nods and leaves them to work. "How's your practice going?" Chaerin hears TOP is talking with someone as she dailed one of AOM's member number. She lift her face and saw Youngbae sitting on the huge amplifier down the stage while TOP is standing right in front of him. Her walk stops as Youngbae glances at her. Chaerin turned her eyes away and quickly walked out from the stage through the back door.

"This is going to far..." he mumbles. "Huh? What?" TOP put his bingu face on. "Nothing." he replied.

 

 

~~~~~

 

Chaerin sighed as she closed the door and tried to brush of unnecessary thoughts in her head. "Chaerin-ah~!!" Seungri pops  out in front of her giving the girl a jump on her feet. "God, stop scarying me like that!" Chaerin hissed. Seungri just grins as Chaerin pouted at him. "I did called you a few times but you didn't respond. Look what I've made for you today~!" he showed her a huge lunch box. "Wow~! Are you feeding trying to make me fat Seungri?" Chaerin jaws dropped in seeing the variety of dishes that Seungri made. 

"You should have eat more in time like this. You're so buzy with the party prep that you didn't have enough time to eat and sleep." Seungri said to her. Chaerin just smiled at him. The breeze in the garden is so refreshing and it makes Chaerin felt a bit calm. "Kumawo Seungri-ah. How about we eat it together? It's not like I can finish this all by myself anyway." she told him. Chaerin took a piece of kimbap and eat it up. "Mmm~!! Mashida!! Here try some too!" Chaerin feeds Seungri. 

"It's delicious isn't it?" Chaerin asked him. Seungri on the other hand trying to hold onto his tears, touched by Chaerin's affections. "Yah, waegerae???" Chaerin was shocked in seeing Seungri's tears. She never had seen a man cried apart from her dad during her mother's funeral. But still that was a long time ago. "It's just...." he wipes his tears. "I was thankful to the god for giving me chance like this." he said. "To be with you is the happiest thing I ever had." he continues. Chaerin felt relieve. She just thought she did something bad towards him. 

"Say, Chaerin-ah. The party is open to all right?" Seungri asked her. "Well, yeah. Why did you ask?" Chaerin took another bite of kimbap. "Will...will you go with me?!!" he determinedly asked her. Chaerin just stared at him for a long time that it makes Seungri felt nervous. "Well, if you're free and doesn't have anyone to go with that is...." he adds. 

"Pffft!! Puhahahahaha~!!!" CHaerin laughed at him. "You're that nervous of asking me out?" Chaerin tried to calm herself down. "Y-yeah..." Seungri felt a little depressed, thinking that Chaerin will refuse him. 

 

"OKAY!" 

 

Seungri lift his face up to see Chaerin who is choosing which food to eat. "What did you say?" he asked her to repeat, afraid if he heard it wrongly. "I said okay." she replied and eat a piece of rolled omelet. "Really?" he stared at her. "Em!" Chaaerin nods while chewing her food. As if resurrected from the dead, Seungri jumped on his feet and start cheering out loud. Chaerin just laughed at his silly side. 

 

"Chaerin agreed to go out with me!!!" 

 

"She agreed!!!" he shouts and the other student just stop and stared at him for a few second before they continue their walk or their work. 

 

"Aigoo.... This isn't what it suppose to be." from a far, Jiyong just sighed. "Oh well, at least we knew she's coming, right?" Bom said. "I wonder how he's doing." Jiyong walked away to the party hall with Bom tailing him.

 

 

~~~~~

 

The last day of the festival arrived as planned and the party is about to start. Seungri is waiting for CL in front of the main entrance as they promised. He accidentally comes early due to the nervousness. Just for a special event like this, Seungri spend a lot of effort in grooming himself. Since the party theme is black and white, so he decided to wear something black to enhance his confidence. He wanted to try something blod but in the end he just picked out something simple - a black leather jacket, a pair of pants and black shirt with some other accessories. 

 

big-bang-comeback-seungri.jpg

(Something like this)

 

"I came too early~!" he whines in front of the hall entrance. Suddenly an expensive looking car stops at the foyer and startling the anxious guy. Dramatically the door opens and Chaerin was first to comes out. She wears a white y dress, she even done her hair and nails which highlightens her beauty. "Sorry we're late." Chaerin walks toward him. "It's okay..." Seungri replied. "Huh? WE??" he looked behind Chaerin.

 

tumblr_mnhpekFAyN1qgvxl7o1_500.gif

 

 

Dara, Minji and Bom comes out from the car, shocking the guy for the second time. "Why do we have to be with her?" Minji displeased with Bom's appearance in the car. "We have no choice, Jeremy likes her too and so does Jesse." Dara replied. Bom just keep quiet and try to ignore them. "Well, then have fun girls!" Jeremy waved them goodbye from inside the car. "Thanks Jeremy! We own you!" Chaerin replied. "Anything for my baby girl!" Jeremy give Chaerin peeks before closing the door and drove off. Seungri haven't get himself together after seeing the girls in their outfit.

 

dara_003.jpg

 

minzy_0011.jpg

 

36267-fotos-bts-del-proyecto-2ne1-loves-

 

"Seungri??" Chaerin waff her hand in front of his face trying to get his attention. *DEEP INHALED* Seungri's mind comes back to reality after sometimes. "Kwenchana?" she asked him. "I think he just got psychological shock." Bom walks into the hall leaving the girls outside. "Oh! Good luck Lee Chaerin!" she adds before disappearing into the thick crowds. "What's up with her attitude?!" Minji fumes. 

"Good luck? For what?" Dara glances at Chaerin. Chaerin shrugged her shoulders, doesn't know the purpose of her good luck wish. 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

"Is everything in place?" Bom joins Jiyong, TOP, Youngbae and the other members of MTPC. "Wow...." Hyunseung and Doojon chooed. "I thought I was seeing a goddess. Hahaha! Luck that you're not my type, right hyung?" Jiyong nudged TOP. Youngbae turned to TOP. "Heol~! He stuporized..." Jiyong said in disbelieve. Youngbae shook his head. "Well, you look pretty... usual than the usual." Bom looked at Jiyong. "When did you do your hair?" she asked. Jiyong colored his hair half black and half pink. It's a weird but it looks good on him. He just wear his strips black and white suits cause he doesn't want to be bais with one color theme. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQx3dnrl1t5-FniQxvy5QA

 

"I know. I look dope don't I?" he cheekily smile. "Gosh, you really can smile. I thought your gums almost dropped to the floor." Youngbae sarcastically said. "Hahaha... Aren't you suppose to be nervous right now? You're the star of the show anyway." Jiyong replied. "Pipe down Kwon Jiyong. The other's are coming." Bom glances at the girls. "By the way, I really have issues with you suit!" Jiyong turned to Youngbae. "Discribe your issues." he glower at Jiyong.

 

eye-candy-taeyang-12.jpg

 

"It's too casual! What are you attending a wedding ceremony?!" Jiyong stated. "What I wear is none of your business!"Youngbae ignored him. Bom just laughed. "For what I see, you look dashing in that. But like Jiyong said I have to agree with him. You need some fashion makeover a.s.a.p! Like he said, you're the star of today!" Bom said. "PArk Bom, noe!" Youngbae glared at her as the girl giggles. 

"Don't worry about his fashion sense guys. I was keeping it for the finale, don't ruin the surprise please." Teddy joins them. "Are you ready Taeyang?" he smiled at his dongseng. "Remember, right after today you got fans and antis at the same time." he warns him. "I know." he replied. "But don't worry, we always covers your back." Teddy assured him. "Yeah!" Bom nods. "That's right. You got me too!" Jiyong adds. 

"You're the BIGGEST PROBLEM right now to me." Youngbae said. "Ahahaha....I think I'm going to check on Chaerin's side!" Jiyong fled before Youngbae could get his hand on him. He dashed towards Chaerin and the girls by the table. "Gosh, I thought I was going to get killed." he utters. "What?" Dara just stared at him. 

"Wow, sorry! I-I thought you were Chaerin!" Jiyong take a step back. "You're weird.." she shook her head. "Hahaha... There's someone that want to kill me just now." he complain to Dara. "Not that. You're hair." Dara stared at his head. "Ah! You mean my hair color!!!" he touches his head before chuckling. "Just something that I wanted to try for a long time." he told her. "Owh, cool color! You stand out of the crowd!" Chaerin astonished. "WHAT?? REALLY?!!" Jiyong widens his eyes. 

"I was going to say the same way. YOU USELESS BRAT!" Bom joins them. "No wonder he was so made at me." Jiyong mumbles. "Nugu?" the girls just stared at him. "Just someone in particular." Jiyong replied. "Let's go Jiyong, we have to get ready for our performance remember?" Bom pulled Jiyong by the ear and dragged the guy away from them. "Their performance is coming up eh?" Seungri asked Chaerin. "Yup." she reply. "What about you?" he asked. "Teddy oppa said, we're in charge of the guest. So there's no need for us to perform tonight." she told him. "Oh, really?" 

"Chaerin-ah~!!!" Sooyoung appears. "Eomoni!!" Chaerin greeted her. "Omo, ippeuda! I barely recoqnize you girls tonight!" she praised them. "Aigoo, who's this commoner?" Sooyong divert to Seungri. "Ahjumma, it's me! Seungri-yo!" he told her. "Hahaha! I know! I was joking. You look to ordinary beside them." she chuckles. "Where is Youngbae anyway?" Sooyoung asked Chaerin. "Uh.. I think he's in the back stage preparing for the performance." Chaerin replied. "Can you show me the way? I want to see what he's wearing too and take a few photos." the mother grab hold onto Chaerin's hands. 

 

 

CHAERIN'S POV

 

 

This is the toughest decision I ever made in my life! I couldn't refuse her nor can I say yes. Ottoke Lee Chaerin? You've expecting this didn't you? Okay, listen to me you Miss HEART! Yes you! When you saw him, try to focus on his flaws! That's right! He must have flaws! He's a human too! "Okay." I replied to her. Dara, Minji and Seungri had their worried face showing. "Kwenchana. I'll be fine." I mouthed before walking arm in arm with Sooyoung to the back stage. 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"I'll see you in a bit then!" Chaerin feet halts upon seeing Bom comes out from Youngbae's changing room. Sooyoung too noticed Chaerin's reaction and sense something happen between Youngbae and her. "Oh, you come to check up on him?" she smirks to Chaerin. "Dangsineun nuguseyo?" Sooyoung asked her. "Annyeonghaeseyo, I'm Park Bom. Youngbae's friend." she told Sooyoung. Chaerin scoffed in hearing the word 'friend' just comes out from Bom's mouth. "May I know who you are, ahjumma?" she asked Sooyoung. "I'm Youngbae's mother!" she snapped. 

"Ah..." Bom glances at Chaerin. "Chaerin-ah, you go ahead. I need to talk to this girl!" Sooyoung told Chaerin. Bom just smiled at her as Chaerin passed her and walk into Youngbae's room. "Chogiyo, agasshi! What is your relationship with my son?!" Sooyoung glared at Bom. "Eomoni, calm down. Youngbae and I have no relationship other than friend." Bom told Sooyoung the truth. "Oh, really? What is your prove then?" Sooyoung asked.

"The prove is, this party has it's hidden aim to be achieved later tonight." Jiyong suddenly appears. "And we are trying our very best for the sake of Youngbae and Chaerin." he adds. "W-what? I don't get it. Is something wrong with the two of them?" she anxiously asked. "Well, let's just say they misunderstood each other. That's all." Bom replied. "We need your help too ahjumma." Jiyong looked at her. "What is it?" 

"Please go back home and wait for them to come back this summer holiday." he smiled at her. "Huh??"Sooyoung felt absurb in hearing his request. "Aigoo, pabo aniya Kwon Jiyong?!" Bom sighed. "What he really mean is, let us handle everything as we plan. All you have to do is get home an pray for their relationship to work out well after tonight." she explain. "Oh. Then..." she hand out her camera to Jiyong. "Be sure to take photos of them for me okay?" she ordered him. "Okay!" Jiyong signal and okay with his hand while watching Sooyoung leaving the backstage area.

 

"At least without his mother in the way, he's going to get less nervous." Bom said. 'I suppose." Jiyong mumbles. 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________

 

 

OKAY, NEXT CHAPTER THERE'S GOING TO BE A LOT OF SONGS. 

SO I HIGLY RECOMMEND YOU TO LISTEN TO IT AS YOU READ THE CHAPTER. 

HEHEHE.... 

GD&TOP GOING TO PERFORM IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND SO WILL YOUNGBAE.

EXTRA FOR RIRIN AND SUNSKY MOMENTS! 

 

IT'S 12 MIDNIGHT AND I'M STILL WIDE A WAKE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH NIGHT SHIFT FOR TURNING MY CLOCK UPSIDE DOWN! 

=____=;;