Love me or hate me?

PLAYFUL KISS the reincarnated! SUNSKY version

"Congratulations Chaerin-ah!!" SooYoung hugs the girl. "I know you can do it! So here's a present for you.." she gave Chaerin a box and the girl opens it. "Uwah~! A pair of shoes! It's beautiful! Thank you ahjumma..." Chaerin glances at Youngbae who walked pass them to the kitchen. Sooyoung knew the mean behind the glimpse of Chaerin's eyes. "Youngbae-ah, don't you have a promise to be made?" she asked him.

 

"I second thought, I'm going to lighten up the penalty a bit." Chaerin smirks. "Huh??" Youngbae turned to Chaerin. "Just dance it here. In front of us. You know, I'm kind a freaked out too to think that you're going to dance in front of the whole school." she continues. Youngbae sighed. "Fine, what ever!" he agreed. 

 

"FREEZE!!!" Sooyoung stops them. The kids just stared at the babyface mother, taking out her camera. 

"Not in a million years!!!" Youngbae opposed. 

"Oh! Did I forget to mention that you have to wear this?" Chaerin adds the burden as she showed him a black mini dress. Hyunbae was shocked in seeing the dress neither do Youngbae. "I know you used to wear things like this in the past!" she grins and in her other hand she holds a picture of cute kid-Bae in a girl dress! 

"How did you get that??!!" he tried to steal it away from Chaerin. "Tsk,tsk,tsk!!" she tossed the dress to his face. 

 

tumblr_m3u3wvylpZ1rq7mkpo1_500.png

(REMEMBER THIS? -DIRTY CASH)

 

"I'm grew tired of waiting. Now get change!!!" Chaerin shoved him away into the room. "I'm counting to 10! Come out or I'm sending this photo to my friends in school!" she shouts.

 

My threathen works! 

 

Chaerin gives Sooyoung a high-five and they giggles. Hyunbae just ogled at the two who apparently grew close to each other day by day. They looked more like mother and daughter rather than just acquintance.

 

"1....2....3....4....5...."

"Ready or not??!"

 

SILENCE

 

"Are you sure you wanted me to use this?" they heard Youngbae responded. 

 

"Hell yeah! Get out!! 6!!! 7....8.....9....10!!!!!!" the countdown ends and Youngbae step out from the room. 3 pairs of eyes are glued on him, astonished. 

 

"Satisfied?!" he asked with his indignant look. Sooyoung nods. 

"My eyes!!!!!!!!" Hyunbae cried out loud before running upstairs trying to forget what he just saw! 

"PFFFTTTT~!!" Chaerin gives a different reaction. "Aemoni, you're taking a video!" she points to Sooyoung's camera which totally blew Youngbae's off! "Omma!!!!!!! Hajima!!!" he stomped his feet. Again, Chaerin giggles seeing his kid side. "I guess a genius too have weakness!" Youngbae glared at her. 

"Oho?! Are you glaring at me???!" Chaerin was taken aback by Youngbae's fierce glare and started to take photos of the girly him both in the past and present! "How about the dance?" she smirks as she showed her phone with the photos in it waiting to be send. Without a choice, Youngbae danced to Gee by SNSD in agony while the two mother-daughter is laughing at him! 

 

"Ah~! That was a good one! Thanks for that! You can have this back!" Chaerin gives back the old photo to Youngbae. "But I'm going to keep everything else as my lucky charm!" she runs upstairs leaving Youngbae dumbfounded! All the time, Sooyoung just continue recording the video trying her best not to laughed at his son slow reaction! "Omma! Cut it out!" Youngbae closed the lens with his palms and she pushed the red button. 

 

"I'm so hating that girl!" he grunts. 

 

"Kekeke.... Youngbae-ah, looks like you'll be having an exciting life after all." Sooyoung felt relieve. For such a long time, Youngbae have been numb without a feeling of excited, thrilled, worried or even sad. Well maybe this time, he's going to feel the roller coaster ride after all. "Sooyoung just smiled looking at her oldest son creeped out by the dress. 

 

 "I really hope Chaerin too can bring you the love." Sooyoung thought to herself. 

 

~~~~~

 

Chaerin still couldn't get enough of the photos that she edited it to photo collage and put it hidden in her purse while the original is deleted. "Like I said, this is going to be my lucky charm." she smirks. "My lucky charm of getting over you!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________

 

 

GOSH, I NEVER KNEW THAT MY LIFE IS SO HECTIC BEFORE. ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES ME A DULL PERSON. TT^TT

 

THAT WICKED WOMAN! I WISH I CAN JUST KILL HER UPON SIGHT! 

 

SIGHED! 

 

*BREATHEIN,BREATHEOUT*

 

CALM DOWN ME! YOU ONLY HAVE A WEEK AND THEN YOU'RE GOING TO BE SEND TO THE OTHER DEPARTMENT. HUHUHU...

 

 

SORRY TO HAVE YOU READ THESE UNNECESSARY NOTES AND WHAT NOT. I JUST NEED TO UPLOAD IT SO I CAN CALM DOWN A BIT. 

 

HOPE YOU LIKE THE TWIST THOUGH. ^__^

 

I'M MISSING SUNSKY A LOT. THERE'S A LOT OF PHOTOS THAT I WANTED TO SHARE WITH YOU FOR BOTH OF THEM BUT I CAN'T RIGHT NOW. 

I'LL FIND ANOTHER TIME FOR IT. 

BYE FOR NOW.