His voice is intoxicating...

PLAYFUL KISS the reincarnated! SUNSKY version

"Hey CL! I kinda need your help. Can I talk with you for a second?" Jiyong interrupts the girls talk that the three besties are having. Dara and Minji just glances at each other as they watch both Jiyong and CL talked and laughed around each other. "Since when didn they become so close?" Minji frowned. "Molla. I was kind of surprise to see that too..." Dara just watched the two walked out from the cafeteria. "Hey, why is Chaerin walking with that cheeky guy?" Seungri appears. "Oh? Seungri! Coming to meet the twin again?" Dara asked him. "Yup. Hey, why aren't nobody aswering my question?" he pouts. "Who's the guy with Chaerin just now?" he asked again.

"Kwon Jiyong from Art school. I think he's into photographing or something like that." Minji replied. "When did they get so close? Oh my hunchae! You've been blinded by that wolf's sweet talk that you didn't even see me coming at you!" he sobs. "Quit the drama will you!" Dara rolled her eyes. "How can I save her from the guy's poison?!" he lean his chin on top of the table. "Now I got more rivals beside that guy!" Seungri eyes spotted Youngbae who just walked into the cafeteria. "Oi!!" Seungri stared at Youngbae. 

"What are you doing here? Outsiders are prohibited from entring this place remember?" that's the first thing that comes out from Youngbae's mouth. "What do you mean outsider?! I was invited to be in here!" Seungri snapped. "Ah, really. And I thought you were going to see her." Youngbae just glances at the two girl and found Chaerin is missing. "She's not here! She's with that...that Kwon guy!" Seungri stumbles on his tongue as he forgot Jiyong's name. Youngbae breath out a few chuckles before leaving the table. Nobody knew what he was thinking at the time and nobody can feel what he felt right now. 

 

"KWON JIYONG!"

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

"You want me to be what??" Chaerin gaped. "I need you to be my model! Please...." Jiyong begged her. "Like seriously??" the girl glances at him. "I'm dead serious! I have an assignment to be send and I need somebody to be my model. Will you? Pretty please???" Jiyongcutely pouts. "Aigoo... If any of those damn girls out there see this, they'd be head over heels for you." Chaerin shook her head, laughing at silly Jiyong. "What? Are you not?" he just stared at her with his innocent face. "No. You're not my type." Chaerin smiled at him. 

"Then what is your type?" Jiyong try to lure her out. Chaerin halts and turned to him, thinking. "As in right now? I don't know. I used to liked someone that is quite a good looking, a genius but not to forget pain in the !" Chaerin smirks as she remembered the past. EH? Pain in the ?? "Wow, sounds like you're having a pretty bad heart broken there." Jiyong utters. "Bad?? It was the worse! The whole school knew about it and laughed at my face for it too! Just because of the big differences that we're having and his annoying attitude I back off." she told him.

Oh.. so she's the one who breaks up with him then? Jiyong try to connects the dots.

"Wait... It wasn't suppose to be like that. He was the one that rejects me in the first place." Chaerin corrects her story. 

"HUH??!" Jiyong gaped. W-what??! He rejected her??! But that's not possible. He love her! What's up with that guy?!! Jiyong just stared at Chaerin. He never thought that their relationship is so complicated. Push and pull couple? Gosh... this is going to be fun. He smirks. 

 

"CHAERIN-AH~~!!!" a female voice calling the blondie and the two turned to find the source. "Oh?? Aeomoni?!" Chaerin surprised in seeing Sooyoung appearance. "Aeomoni???" Jiyong looked at her. And I thought her mother died when she was a kid. "Nugu-ya??" Sooyoung asked her. "A-ah! This is my friend, Kwon Jiyong." she introduced Jiyong. The boy held out his hand for a shake but Sooyoung just stared at him. He awkwardly take back his hand as he felt a hunch that Sooyoung didn't really liked him. 

"I'm Sooyoung, Chaerin's soon to be mother in law!" she grabbed Jiyong's hand suddenly and took the two by surprised. "Ahahaha!! Aeomoni... Stop it!" Chaerin awkwardly separates the two. M-mother in law?!! Jiyong just stood there watching the two female talking to each other. "Chaerin-ah, I missed you! Why haven't you call back home?" Sooyoung pouts. "I'm sorry. I was so busy lately. Don't worry, I'll be home during the summer holidays." Chaerin promised. "Really?!! Then I have to make a plan for your vacation then!" Sooyoung excitedly said. "Well, sure. Ah! Aeomoni, how about we meet up with the girls? I think they're still in hte cafetaria somewhere." Chaerin said to her. "Jiyong-ah, mianhae. I'll do your favour. Just give me a call when you want to meet. Okay?" Chaerin told Jiyong before she walks away with Sooyoung. 

"Is that lady perhaps that guy's mother? If so, why are they still like this?" Jiyong stared at the their backs from his spot. "Argh! Damn it! I really don't understad anything!" He rubbed his hair roughly after failing to reveal the mystery. 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

"Oh? Ahjumma!!!" Minji spotted Sooyoung walking along side with Chaerin. "Ah! Girls~!!!" Sooyoung waved at them before joing into their table. "I come to see you girls. It's been so lonely without you girls keep coming at our house." the lady told them. "We're sorry, ahjumma. We're kinda busy. It's been a few month and we're trying to catch up everything. This week is the busiest since next week there'll be a summer festival in our college. Everyone are invited you know. You should come along with Chaerin's dad." Dara talked. 

"Ah, really?! That's great! I'll be sure to be here!" Sooyoung cheered. "Oh, look! It's Youngbae-da!!" she points to his son who sit a few tables away. "YOUNGBAE-AH!!!" she waved at him. The three girls just glances at each other feeling a bit panic. Other students started to stare and whisper about Sooyoung. Youngbae sighed before he walks towards their table. 

"You're loud omma!" he complains. "Aigoo, aren't you suppose to greet your own mother?!" Sooyoung pouts. "And why did you let other guy to be on Chaerin's side?!!" she nags him. "Uh... Aeomoni..." Chaerin try to calm the situation down as eyes are looking at them. "Aren't you embarrased? Everyone is looking at you. I need to got to the studio. Just call me if you want to meet me." he leaves them. "Aish! That no good son of mine!" she grumbles. "Omo, who's that???" Sooyoung gasped upon seeing Bom walking towards Youngbae and being all friendly over him. "That ! Chaerin-ah! Why didn't you warns her that he's yours?!!" she felt unsatisfied. 

"Um... Aeomoni... Actually, things around here are a bit complicated." Chaerin try to explain to her. "People here doesn't really know our relationship and I don't suppose he wanted that too." the girl looked at Sooyoung's confused face. "Wae? I don't think they wouldn't mind." Sooyoung replied. "Unfortunately for you ahjumma. Your soon to be daughter in law is SUPER FAMOUS in this college including your son. They even got their own fanclub now not to mention saesang fans!" Minji told Sooyoung.

"Omo! Chongmal?!" Sooyoung responded. "Then what does this have to do with them. Or is it just you who doesn't want to try harder Chaerin?" she turned to Chaerin. The girl was taken aback in hearing what Sooyoung said. "Don't tell me that you seriously getting over him??! NO! ANDWAE!!! Why now of all time?!" Sooyoung stomps her feet. 

"What's wrong ahjumma?" Dara asked her. "The truth is, I come her just to let you know something about Youngbae. He just came home a few day ago but he didn't stay for too long." she told them. "He said that the house is empty and he felt a bit boring so he's going back to his hostel earlier than what he plan." she continued. "Don't you know what this means Chaerin??" she grabs Chaerin hands and holds it together with her's. "He missed you!!!" she told the girl. 

"EH???!!" Dara and Minji gaped. Sooyoung smiled fades away when Chaerin didn't give any respond to what she just said. "Mwoya? It looks like you knew about that already. Did I missed something again??? Please tell me that I do!!!" she shook Chaerin's shoulders. "Aeomoni... Calm down..." Chaerin stops Sooyoung from getting more anxious. "I knew about it. He told me too." she confessed. 

"MWO????!!" the three shouts. All eyes are on their table. "Ah, sorry about that..." Dara bows shyly. "And why aren't we informed about this?!!!" Minji pouts. Sooyoung could stop smiling at Chaerin. She's spazzing like crazy that she didn't even move a muscle! "Sorry... I was really trying to forget about it." Chaerin exhaled. "WAE???" Sooyoung snapped back to reality. "Because I was a bit lost. I don't know if that was real."she sighed. "Don't worry! It is real! And I'll prove it to you in the summer holiday! so be sure to come back home! And you two are invited as well!" Sooyoung turned to Dara and Minji. 

"OKAY!!!" 

"Well, then. I've done my job. It's time to go home." Sooyoung raise from her chair. "Thanks for coming here aeomoni. Be careful on your way home." Chaerin and the girls says their goodbye and watch Sooyoung walked out from the cafeteria. "HUL!! I'm late! Neh, Chaerin! Can you tell the president that I can't come for the meeting? I have a dance practice for the festival now." Minji told Chaerin. "Sure." Chaerin replied. "Chaerin-ah... Nado..." Dara pouts. "I have a teater practice and I don't think I can go." she looked at Chaerin innocently. "Kwenchana. Just go. I'll tell the president about it." Chaerin  told Dara. "Thank you! I'll cook tonight!" she waved at Chaerin as she walks away. 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

 

"In the end, Jiyong didn't come too." Chaerin mumbles to herself. "To be in the same club as him and that weird alien president is really annoying." she pushed the studio door open. But she immedietely halts when she hears the sweet melody from the piano. "Who's that?" she thought to herself and quitely walks in. "Youngbae?" she squint her eyes, trying to recognize the figures and the guy's voice. The guy is wearing a black T-shirt and a cap. It was indeed Youngbae. Chaerin just stood there, listening to the song that he's singing. 

 

I'M SO SORRY BABY
JUST GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE
ALL I HOPE IS THAT YOU UNDERSTAND
I WANT YOU BACK
HERE BY MY SIDE


I can't forget and i keep calling
Your name, but there's no repsonse
I try to cover it and hide it, but it keeps coming up oh baby
Once i get closer, you get further
Even if you grab my two stretched hands
Your disappear with white smoke
I call you in my dreams


Baby I'm so sorry please forgive me now
Baby I'm so sorry, my memories become blurry from tears
My love, i want to keep all the good memories in my heart
Baby I'm so sorry i hope you're happy
Baby I'm so sorry, as long as you can smile, i'm fine.
(EVERYDAY EVERY NIGHT
I WANNA HOLD U MA GIRL)


Sometimes i wonder about what's going on with you
I ask your friends about you
With a voice that sounds like i dont care
In your clear eyes
Even if you have someone else in mind
As long as you keep that bright smile on your face
It'll hurt, but i'll be okay



Could i hold you one more time ye in my arms
Come back to me i'll wait for you
I wont ever let go of your hand again
I just wand a be with u baby
Can u tell me please What should I do


I was such an unfortunate guy
I can't express how much i hated it with words
Instead of saying i love you, i said i'm sorry, i'm sorry
I keep saying that, 100 times, 1000 times
If you hear me out, i'll let it all go
And kneel infront of you like this
Yo please comeback to me baby

There's no way i could say i'd forget you
I only know you
Even one picture with you
I can't throw it away, and i just look at it
Probably if it wasn't you
Loving some one again
Even if i wanted to, i couldn't
If it's not you, it's no one
Please comeback here

 

Chaerin couldn't forget Youngbae's expression as he sings the song. His voice gives her a chill to her spine. Why does she felt like he was singing to her? Why does she felt her heart ache so much? "Did I actually made a mistake?" Chaerin thought to herself as she stared at Youngbae. Eventhough the song has ended Youngbae still feeling a bit blue. "Is he being honest that time?" she questioned herself. "Chaerin, what are you going to do?" she asked herself in fear. 

"CHAERIN???" Youngbae spotted her. "HUH??" Chaerin snapped back to reality and didn't realize that tears falling down her cheeks. "You're crying!" he got to his feet. "Ah!" She turn to her back and wipes her tears. "I was not. There's something in my eyes." she lied and turned back around. To her surprise, Youngbae is right behind her and got her jumped on her feet. 

"Really? Let me take a look." Youngbae bend down to check her eyes. Chaerin was completely lost in Youngbae's action. Chaerin felt Youngbae's hand touches her face and his face gradually getting closer. "I'm sorry..." Chaerin blurted out. "Hah? What was that for?" He asked. Chaerin turn her face away afraid that her tears might fall again. "Sorry to disturb your practice." she continues. 

 

"QUIT LYING CHAERIN." Youngbae snapped. 

 

Chaerin stiffens as she felt a strong force pulling her back and pushed her to the wall. "You're crying aren't you?" Youngbae locked her in between his arms, staring her in the eyes. At that time, her tears couldn't be hide nor be stop anymore. It just flows down her cheeks.

"I'm afraid..." she utters.

"I'm afraid to confront my own feelings." Chaerin said in between her sobs."I thought you were teasing me, like what you did in the past." Youngbae just stare at her to let her heart out. "I'm afraid of loving you more. I'm afraid of getting hurt again." she told him. Youngbae sighed. 

"I'm sorry too. I'm the one that made you felt that way..." he replied. Chaerin lift her face up and looked at Youngbae's guilty face. Unknowingly, Youngbae pulled her into his chest and hugged her tightly. "I love you..." Chaerin mumbles. "I love you more than before..." she adds. Youngbae smirks. "Glad to hear that." he replied. "I love your voice too." she told him. "Did you made that song?" she asked him.

"Yeah. I did. It's what I sang for my audition." he smiled at her as he wipes her tears away. Chaerin heart felt at ease seeing his smile. 

 

 

 

Please dear god, let me love him more... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

NEW UPDATE!!! 

 

THANKS FOR READING!! ^__^

 

HEY, GUYS... WEREN'T IT FUNNY IF YOUNGBAE'S OMMA, SOOYOUNG IS ACTUALLY SOOYOUNG OF SNSD? 

 

HEHEHE.....