Disturbance

PLAYFUL KISS the reincarnated! SUNSKY version

Youngbae glances at his watch. It's only 8 pm. Earlier, he just passed by CL's dorm but she wasn't there. Dara said that she was out to meet up with Jiyong. On the other hand, he had to accompany Bom to meet up with their party band. "Sorry to keep you waiting." Bom walks out from the door. Youngbae just give her a stare from head to toe. She's wearing a white lacy top with blue jacket and short with leggings, exposing her beautiful legs. 

120427+2ne1's+Park+Bom+looks+gorgeous+wi

 

"Wae??" Bom asked Youngbae when he sighed. "You're going to get cold." he shook his head. "Kwenchana. I'm used to wear things like this." she smiled at him. "Let's go. We're suppose to meet them in their practice room." she tugs Youngbae's arm. Youngbae just followed her pace but his mind drifted off. "Let me hand this one first before getting you, Chaerin." he thought to himself.

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

Jiyong was in the photo studio, still waiting for Chaerin to come. He was arranging the sets and the clothes for her. "Everything's perfect. Ah, matta! That thing!" he remembered and picked up his phone on the table. "I need 2 cup of iced americano and donuts. Yes. Thank you. And please send it at this time, okay?" he ordered a delivery for them. It's just going to be the two of them. This studio is one of his daddy's gift for him and he got to use it whenever he want. 

 

"Sorry I'm late!" Chaerin pushed the door open. "Wow~!! Cool outfit!" Jiyong gaped. 

 

intel_CL.jpg

 

"Where did you get these?" Jiyong playfully turned Chaerin around to take a better look at the outfit. "I got from a friend of mine." she said. "Friend? Is she a fashion designer? I don't suppose it's one of your bff in the clubs are they?" he asked. Chaerin put down her bag and browse the fashion line. "It's a HE. Yup, he's none of them. He's Jeremy Scott." she picked a one piece. "Did you made these?" She diverts his attention. "No. I had a friend too. She lend those to me. It's her new collection." Jiyong told her. "I like em. So which one should I changed into first?" Chaerin asked. "That one with black pants. The accessories are inside the changing room too." Jiyong told her. 

A few minutes later, Chaerin comes out with her full outfit. "I never expect someone to look good like this." Jiyong scanned Chaerin. "You're sich a badass! It makes those clothes looks great!" he exclaims. "Hey, stop blabbering. I thought you're the one who's running out of time." Chaerin reminded Jiyong. "Ah, right! I'm ready when you are." he told Chaerin as he hold his camera. About and three hours an a half later, they finished their photoshoot and Jiyong seems to be satisfied with all the photos in various outfits. 

"Thanks for helping out." Jiyong smiled at her. Just then, the delivery Jiyong made earlier arrived. "I'll get that." Jiyong rushed to the delivery man. "Do you drink iced coffee?" Jiyong asked Chaerin who in the midst of viewing her photos. "Yeah." she replied without bother looking at Jiyong. Seeing her carefree mind, Jiyong took something from his pocket and pour the white powder into Chaerin's drink. As it touched the liquid it quickly dissolve. Jiyong just smirks as he close the led cup and handed it to Chaerin and she unknowingly drinks her coffee after a hard work in front of the camera. 

 

"She's mine...." Jiyong thought to himself as he glances at Chaerin time to time. 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

Bom is talking to the phone while Youngbae is waiting for her to finish. "Ottoke? AOM suddenly had an event to be attend and they cancel our appointment tonight. Jay told me that he's going to check the stage with his crew tomorrow evening." Bom looked at Youngbae. "Then let's get back home." he got to his feet. "Since we went here, would you mind accompanying me to buy something first?" Bom asked him. Hesitantly, Youngbae agreed to Bom and followed the girl to a pet shop. 

"Sorry, my dog food just run out earlier and I forgot to buy it yesterday." Bom keep conversating. "So, you're into dog?" he asked. "Dogs, actually." she smiled. "I got 3 for now." she adds. Youngbae just nods. After they finished buying the dog's food the two headed back. "Sweet corns!" Bom dashed to the street vendors. "Taeyang-ah! Palli,palli!!!"Bom called him. "Damn that girl. What does TOP hyung sees in her anyway?" Youngbae sighed as he walks towards Bom. 

"Mashida~!!" Bom exclaims as she take a spoonful of corn into . "Yah, Park Bom. You're going to get fat if you don't stop eating now." Youngbae warns her. "Kwenchana. I'll just take a diet then." she replied before taking another bite. "Plus exercise!" she continues. "That's a lot of work." Youngbae shook his head. After a while, Bom finished eating and the two continue their walk back home. As they walk, Bom realize that Youngbae was lagging a few feet behind her. 

"What's wrong?" bom looked at him. "Let's just end this." Youngbae speaks. "Where is Chaerin at?" he asked. "Why are you asking this so suddenly? How should I know where she is?" Bom put a smiled on her face. "Stop playing dumb Bom. I know you wroked with Jiyong." he said to her. "Huh? I think you misunderstood something..." Bom tried to convince him. 

"Park Bom... Please! Help me out!" Youngbae looked at him with his worried face. Bom was at lost. She doesn't know what to do and just stood there looking at Youngbae. "You're more than this Bom. You're not as low as Jiyong. Don't make this decision hunt you back in the future." Youngbae tried to soften her heart. Bom sighed. "You sure one sweat talker, Dong Youngbae." she smiled at him. "But what do you do if I refused?" she started to showed her real self. 

"Then I don't have a choice...." Youngbae soft gaze changed.