Broken hearted....

PLAYFUL KISS the reincarnated! SUNSKY version

CHAERIN'S POV

 

My head hurts...

What's wrong with me? Am I sick or something? I keep trying to focus on the computer screen but my vision got blury. I shook my head weakly but then I lose my balance. "Wow, wow~!" I heard Jiyong shouts as he catches me. "Kwenchana Lee Chaerin?" he asked. "No... My head hurts..." I told him. "I know, I know. Now take a rest on the couch." he help me to the couch. I was so weak that I lose grip of my coffee cup and that when it hits me.

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Chaerin keep staring at the spilled coffee on the floor. Jiyong realize that she was staring at the coffee and smirks. "Don't worry. I'll clean it for you." he said and about to turned away. "Kwon Jiyong..." Chaerin tugs his shirt. Jiyong turn back to her. "What did you do?"she asked. The question makes the man scoffed. He sit down next to the lying Chaerin. Without saying anything, he just caress her hair and smiled. His gaze changed drastically from a nice guy to a bad guy. It send chills to Chaerin's body as the sensation of Jiyong's touching her. Tears and fears begin to mix in her heart. "You're going to be mine, that's for sure..." he smirks as he brought his face closer to hers.

"Kwon Jiyong...stop this!" she plead as she struggles weakly to get away from Jiyong's kiss. "You're one stubborn girl. You should have listen to Youngbae's warning." he said to her. "You...." she paused as she looked into his eyes. Something in his eyes just telling her that he's not all bad. "Kwon Jiyong, stop!!!!" Chaerin shouts as Jiyong ripped her clothes and exposed her bare shoulders and chest. Jiyong never listen, he just hungrily kisses her smooth nape.

"What changed you Kwon Jiyong?!" she suddenly asked. Jiyong halts. "W-what??" he lift his face up, confused. "You weren't like this were you? Why did you changed so much?" she asked in between her tears. "What the hell are you talking about?" he frowned. "Your eyes. They can't lie... You're holding a grudge aren't you?" she asked him. Jiyong eyes darted to Chaerin. 

"Pffft... Am I that pathetic to believe in your words so I can let you go? Lee Chaerin You're so naive!" He leans to capture her lips.

 

"She's a player wasn't she?" 

 

 

STIFFENS

 

 

Jiyong eyes widens as Chaerin took a right guess about his past. Indeed, there's this one girl that have filled his heart but then he found out that the girl actually just playing with him and sleep around with other guys. A naughty deed that she even liked to do are seducing guys that already dated a girl. Yup, Jiyong left his current girlfriend to go to her and then they too break up. The feeling of broken hearted, frustration and anger Jiyong channeled it all to the girl he's targeting. 

 

"Kwon Jiyong... You don't have to do this." Chaerin said. "If you're annoyed just say so. If you're sad then cry. If you're happy then laughed and smiled. Don't fight for you own selfishness when the one who couldn't let go of the past is you..." she continues. Jiyong just stared at her and before long he cried. The drug effects in Chaerin's body slowly lift up. Chaerin pushed her body up and fixed herself. Jiyong was crying his eyes out while sitting on the floor. 

"Mianhanagu..." he blurted out. "I felt sorry for all the girls that I did those bad things to them. I felt how bad I've been ever since the first girl I sleep with. How can she do that without any sign of guilt at all?" he confessed. Chaerin just stared at his back letting the guy pour his heart content. "I meet up with her the day after and she's with a different guy. I started following her and that's when I know about her scheme." he continues. "And when I confront with her, she doesn't even remembered my name for god sakes!" he cried. "She said she's doing it for fun!" 

"You've been through a lot of hardship didn't you?" Chaerin suddenly hugged him from the back. "It's not too late to changed anew, Jiyong. I bet there's a girl worth for you somewhere out there." she let go of him. Jiyong turned to her and saw Chaerin's smile. Jiyong couldn't help but to laugh. "I'm sorry..." he said. "You must be scared, right?" He stood up and walk to the nearest clothes rack to grab a jacket. He threw it at Chaerin. "Too bad...I was starting to like you Hunchae." he confessed. 

"Ahahaha... If it's one of your ugly tactics again, that wouldn't work on me Kwon Jiyong." Chaerin chuckles. "I know. That was from the bottom of my heart." he said. "Hmm... I guess we can still be friends though." she smiled. "Really???!" Jiyong was lighten up. "Yes. But no more funny things! Like that coffee!" she points to the spilled coffee on the floor. "Arasso, arasso!" Jiyong laughed. "So, can I send you home then?" he asked. 

Chaerin sighed. "Well, since I'm seriously tired and still in shocked. Plus I don't know what might come after me in the middle of the night, it's better for you to send me back home." she reasoned out. "I was going to say the same too." Jiyong chuckles. Chaerin changed into her clothes before they left the studio. The atmosphere turned awkward as they walk their path to the dorms area.

"Pftt...Puhahahaha~!!!" Jiyong suddenly burst into laughter and leaved the astonished Chaerin behind as he walks in advance. "Geu seakki minchonaba...(That bastard had gone crazy...)" Chaerin shook her head. "Yah, Lee Chaerin. You should have seen your face when I tried to eat you up!" he laughed. "A-hahaha... Give me a mirror to look at!" she replied sarcastically. "Who wouldn't be scared when your friend tried to eat you up?" she mumbles. "Hahaha..." Jiyong keep laughing but then the guy froze and quickly tried to stop Chaerin from walking further in front. 

"Yah, Kwon Jiyong! Waegerae noe?" she frowned. "Hajima..." Jiyong pulled her back with his serious face. "Wae?" Chaerin innocently looked at him thinking that it's one of Jiyong's pranks. "Don't look now!" he told her but that's what she did. Chaerin just looked over the opposite side and Saw Youngbae and Bom hugging each other. Her eyes widens. Jiyong just sighed after he failed to stop what happen. 

"Dong Youngbae...." Chaerin blurted out. Youngbae heard his name being called and turned around. Jiyong just stared at him while glancing to Bom at the same time. Bom was crying. Youngbae knew he just got himself into more trouble when Chaerin ran the other way with tears in her eyes. He scratches his head, deadlocked. 

"I'm sorry, Taeyang-ah. It was my fault..." Bom sobs.