MTPC rules No 1: once enrolled NEVER SECEDE!!!

PLAYFUL KISS the reincarnated! SUNSKY version

"TSK" Chaerin folded her arms to her chest as she rolled her eyes seeing Youngbae. TOP just glances at the two. The other members turned silence after seeing the tense and drastic changes of CL. Seems like she really did despise him but for what? TOP then tried to lift the heavy atmosphere by asking Bom to reintroduce herself. 

"I'm Park Bom of Music School. My talent is ME." she replied. "Another weird person! What's up with this club and why is he here!?" Minji whispered to Chaerin. "Beats me. I just wanted to get out from this club." Chaerin grumbles. "I think what you mean is being pretty, isn't it? Great talent indeed! Next?" TOP scanned for his next victims. "You!" he stops and points at Chaerin. Sighed! 

"Lee Chaerin from Combined School. Just call me CL. Talent is being ugly." she said sarcastically. "A-ah... OH! The opposite of Park Bom! Beauty and the beast! Nice one!" TOP nods. "Say sunbae-nim. We're actually on the wrong route and ended up here. So, can we just dismiss so the three of us can find our club?" Chaerin told them boldly. "W-what? No! Andwae! You can't!" he stops the girls from getting out the door. He even locked it! The girls halts. 

"MTPC RULES NO 1!!" he looked at the girls. "ONCE ENROLLED, THERE'S NO WAY OF SECEDING!!!" he told them. 

 

"WHAT?!!!!!!!!!" the three shouts along with Doojun and Hyungseung. 

 

"YAH! What do you mean once enrolled there's no seceding?!! Did You just make these stupid rules by yourself?!!!" Chaerin grabs TOP's collar, annoyed by the weirdo. "Yeah! We didn't enrolled! We never submit any paper to you!!!" Dara adds. "Well actually he did that for you." TOP points to a guy sitting on the table writing something on the paper. The guy is using a hoodie shirt and even a cap, giving out a hiphop style. 

"Registration complete for the three of you!" he lift his face up. Chaerin gasped in seeing the person in front of her. It's the legendary TEDDY PARK! "He's here??! In this school?! How??!" Dara blurted out. Teddy stands up and walks toward the circle. "That was easy. This is like a play ground to me. A place where Teddy Park is actually born." he smiled at the three girls. "So, you must be that girl eh?" he turned his attention to Chaerin. 

"The name suits you though." he smiled at her before patting her head. 

 

"Oh my dear god! I think I'm love struck!!" Chaerin tugs Dara and Minji. "MWO??!!" the two widens their eyes. "That means..." Minji paused. "You're not going to leave this club then?" Dara continues. Chaerin nods. "Oh my gawd! Baby-rinie!! No~!!!" Dara shook her shoulders hard trying to make the girl come to her sense. 

"Let's continue with the introduction shall we? Like you know, my name is Teddy Park. MTPC advisor. My talent is producing songs." Teddy told the new recruite. "You! The one leaning to the table. What's your name?" he point to the brown haired guy. "Ah! I'm Kwon Jiyong from Art School. I'm pretty good at everything which is hard for me to decide what's my talent is." he told them. 

"Irrogant prince is here..." Dara mumbles. Minji tried to hold her laughter. Jiyong over heard what Dara said and smirk. "Well those who aren't that close to me probably said that I'm an IRROGANT PRINCE." he adds. Dara and Minji startled and hide themselves behind Chaerin. "But I'm nothing like that. So, let's be friends okay?" he looked at the other members before giving them a 90 degree bow. 

"I'm Hyunseung of combined School. My talent is I got great instinct." "And I'm Doojun of Combined School too. I'm just an ordinary person, I think..." Doojun sighed. The fact that the two boys were forced to be in there and were force to stay by both TOP and the stupid rules are stressing them out. "Alright! That's a wrap for the introduction!" Teddy said. "Now for the new vice-president and secretary spot! I let you to decide that one, president-nim!" he points to TOP. I'm going out. Let the secratery reports to me." he waved at them before walking out the door. 

"Uh..." The members just stared at each other dumbstruck. "Alright! Let's do a random vote on who's going to fill those in!" TOP clapped his hand to gain their attention. "I don't really like the way he said RANDOM VOTE." Chaerin mumbles. "Me too." Jiyong who stood next to her replied. The girl turned to him. "Wassup, Queen!" he smiled. "What was your name again?" CHaerin just stared at him. "Jiyong. But you can call me GD." he held out his hand for a shake. "Well then. Nice to meet you too." CHaerin casually shake his hand. 

"Taeyang-ah?" Bom call Youngbae. "Huh?" he turned to Bom. "What are you looking at when I was talking to you??" she asked him. Youngbae just glance at Chaerin and Jiyong who is conversating. There's no way he's going to say that 'I'm looking at her.' thing. "Nothing, I was just thinking. What did you just say?" he smiled at Bom. "I said, it would be better if you're the vice president and I'm the secretary of the club. That way we can spend our time together." she repeat herself. "Well... I think so." he replied. Honestly, he wasn't really up to the position. He's in the club since it doesn't really requires much energy and it's the most leisurest club in history. 

"Let's see..." TOP closes his eyes before RANDOMLY moves his index finger to the members. "Don't tell me...." Chaerin gaped. "Sunbae-nim really have his special methods after all. Hahaha..." Jiyong chuckles. Youngbae saw that one coming when TOP said RANDOM. "The vice-president would be....YOU!" his finger stop moving. All eyes turned to the one he means as he opens his eyes.

"AYE!!!!" the members grumbles when they saw that TOP points to the menniquin. "Oppss... Then you! TAEYANG!" he chooses the one closer to the menniquin. "Mwo??" Youngbae widens his eyes. "Yeay! Good for you!!!" Bom cheered on his behalf. "Since being the vice-president and president is the busiest thing to do. Maybe I should add an assitant role too. And that would be..." again he went with his random method. "YOU!" he stops at Bom. "HUL!! YES!!!" the girl's wishes came true. "Now we can be together!" she looked at Youngbae. 

"For the secretary spot, that would be..." TOP closes his eyes. "YOU!" 

 

"EH??!?!!" Chaerin startled when TOP actually chooses her. "Congratulations!" Jiyong told her. "Oh well... At least you can meet up with Teddy after this!" Dara nudge Chaerin. "Yeah! That's right! How can I forgot that one?" Chaerin spirits got pumped up. "Good for you then." Jiyong chuckles. 

"And you!" The four of them turned back at the president. They glance at each other. Does he meant you or me?? They frowned. "The guy!" TOP adds. "Ah, me?" Jiyong points to himself. "You'd be our tresurer." he adds another spot. "Hah?!!" Jiyong breathe out. The three girls laughed at him when he grumbles behind TOP. "Suits you though." Chaerin said. "You think so?" Jiyong cheered up. "Yeah.. I could actually see you counting the money right now." Dara chuckles. 

"Tsk! And I thought you girls were being honest." he pouts. "Don't you have anything to do Miss Secretary-nim? Like paper reports maybe?" he asked Chaerin. "Ah! Right! Thanks for the reminder!!" she pats Jiyong shoulder before sitting on a dest to do her job.

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

"Scuse me..." Chaerin pops her head into Teddy's room after knocking but didn't receive a reply. "Seonsaeng-nim?" she calls out but Teddy wasn't there. "And he said he'll be here! That weird professor." She mumbles. "Omma!" she startled after seeing a figure moving by the corner of the room. As fear struck her, she closes her eyes. "What are you doing?" a familiar voice rings to her ears and she slowly peeps with one of her eyes. "Oh... It's you!" she exhaled seeing Youngbae standing in the center of the room. "What's with your expression? Frustrated over not seeing Teddy hyung?" he smirks. "Tsk! Leave me alone Youngbae!" she turned around to leave the room. 

"Aren't you suppose to hand over something secretary-nim?" he asked her. She halts before exhaling hard. "Where should I put this?" she hand out the meeting report. "Just put it here." he points to the desk just behind him. Chaerin walks pass Youngbae and put the paper down.

Once again Chaerin tried to exit the room but Youngbae pulled her wrist. "What do you want?" Chaerin sighed. "Why are you so cold towards me?" he asked. "When did I ever? FIY, I'm over you! Understand? OVER! How many times to I have to make things clear. There's nothing between us." Chaerin emphazises her words. "Lee Chaerin, are you afraid?" he stared at her. "HUH??" she startled. The two remind silent while staring at each other. Chaerin couldn't stop her heart from beating faster. "A..a-afraid of what?" she stutters. Youngbae pulls her closer and now their face is inches apart. Youngbae leans closer to her and due to nervousness, Chaerin closed her eyes didn't want to think what he's going to do. 

Youngbae smirks before leaning to her ear. "Afraid of that klutz girl that I see comes out from her hiding behind this baddest female character." he teases her. Chaerin's eyes shot opens when she realize that Youngbae just teasing her. "YAH!!!!" she pushes Youngbae from her. "Nappeun saekki!" she bites her lips seeing Youngbae laughing at her. "I'm going!" she turned her body from him. "Neh..." Youngbae calls her. "Where did that girl go?" 

"Who?" she replied, didn't even bother to look back. Seeung his face probably going to make her annoyance level spike high. 

 

"That klutz girl." he adds. 

 

"Why did you even ask?" 

 

 

 

SILENCE

 

 

 

 

Deugeun

 

Deugeun

 

 

"CAUSE I THINK....."

 

 

 

Deugeun

 

 

Deugeun

 

 

 

 

"I MISSED HER...."

 

 

Deugeun

 

 

Deugeun

 

 

"BADLY...." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

sorry for the short update. 

 

i'm tired today. 

 

i'll make it up another day okay? 

 

thanks for reading!