SCANDAL OF THE YEAR!

PLAYFUL KISS the reincarnated! SUNSKY version

"Youngbae's team win!" Bom announced as the referee. Chaerin glared at him on the other side of the net, annoyed and frustrated. Youngbae just smirks at her as he watch Chaerin put her hands to her waist furious of losing the game. He knows that Chaerin wanted to beat him badly with the look of her eyes. "Loser..." he mouthed at her, purposely mocking her. Chaerin points her index and middle finger to her eyes before pointing it to Youngbae. "Watch out you!" she mumbles before folding her white shirt just above her pants line and tying it up. The others are moving to change their places. Youngbae walked passed her and whispered. "Careful not to expose it to the others..." he chuckles. 

 

"Hmm... Right, shouldn't you be worry about it?" she smirks. Youngbae's halts his feet and turned back to her. Chaerin was walking to the other side of the net casually but ily. Youngbae just bites his lips in seeing Chaerin mocking him as she points to Sooyoung. "Aren't you afraid if our parents finds out?" she mouthed back to him and playfully send a flying kiss to him. Youngbae just shook his head at the stubborn girl. "Alrighty then!" Bom who has been the one who noticed their interaction cuts off by throwing the ball to Chaerin. 

 

 

"Begin!" she blows the whistle. 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

"Nice game!!" Sooyoung said to Chaerin after they stopped playing the volleyball. Jiyong throws his body to the mat lying on the stomach, tired of playing the game. "Urghh!!! Himdero!!" he whines. "Lucky that we win." Dara exhaled next to him. "I know right." Jiyong replied unmoved from his spot. He was lying just next to Chaerin. "Omo..." he widens his eyes when he spotted something he shouldn't have. Chaerin's lovebite showed off because the girl carelessly fold her top and now she's sitting down it eventually exposed a little of her skin. Youngbae who happen to pass by Jiyong saw him staring at Chaerin's lower back and squeeze his head with his foot. 

 

"Omo,omo,omo!!!" he lift up his face and saw Youngbae glaring at him. "Yah, Lee Chaerin! You should have be careful with this ert by your side! He's looking straight at your !" he raise his voice. "W-what??!! No I didn't!!!" Jiyong denies. "Yah, Kwon Jiyong!!! Chaerin startled and unfold her shirt. "Dara- ya, punish him for me!" Chaerin told Dara. "With pleasure!" Dara stood up. 

 

"Yah! What are you thinking?!" Jiyong panicked but he refuse to stood up. Dara smirks before setting her on top of Jiyong's back sending all her weight down on him. 

 

"YAHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!! Wae geuleoghge mugeoun?!!!! (why are you so heavy?!) What did you just eat?!!!" Jiyong complains. Annoyed by his questions, Dara purposely leans down to him, making him suffers even more. Youngbae just scoffed before walking to Daesung's side. "Hahaha! Serve you right!" Daesung laughed at Jiyong. "MWO??!" he jolts up, sending Dara down to the sand. "YAH! KWON JIYONG!!! NOE MICHOSSO?!!" Dara start chasing after Jiyong who chased after Daesung. 

 

"Ah, so good to be young!" Seungho said to Min Hyuk. "That's right." Min Hyuk agreed. They spend the rest of their time relaxing on the beach and watching the sunsets before walking back home. After changing, the girls help out Sooyoung to prepare for a barbeque just outside the balcony facing to the beach just in front of the boys' room.

 

Jiyong sits on the wooden table where they are having the barbeque is busy browsing the internet specifically their college's gossip page. "Oh.My.GOD!!!" he exclaims, grabbing attention from Chaerin and Dara who was nearby, rearranging the uncooked meat and vegetables but they eventually get their heads back to work.. "What's wrong?" Daesung leans in to read the article. "Get off the table Jiyong!" Chaerin said. The two got to their foot with their eyes still on the screen. 

 

"DAEBAK!" he said and glances at Chaerin. But Jiyong signalled him to keep quiet.

 

"What are you guys looking at??" Minji peeps from behind and saw the article with photos attached to it. "YAH!!!!! Chaerin-ah!! Bad news!!" Minji shouts. "Aigoo...." Jiyong sighed as Chaerin walk closer. "Wae.wae,wae??" Chaerin asked her. Minji casually grabs the tablet away from Jiyong's hand and hand it over to Chaerin. 

 

"OH MY GOD!!!!!" she gasped in seeing the unclear photos. It were clear enough for them to recognize it's the photos of Youngbae and her. The pictures was taken from a far shot which makes it a bit unclear and blurry when zoomed in. Youngbae walks out from his room to check what's the noises is all about. He stared at the tablet screen that shows the photo of him and Chaerin together at the park, holding hand together waiting for Teddy to come and fetch them up. Youngbae just glared at Jiyong.

 

"That wasn't me!!! Seriously!! I'm with Teddy in the car remember?!" he told Youngbae. "Ottoke?" Chaerin becomes panicked after reading a lot of negatives comment from her fans and Youngbae's fans. There's only a few positie comment posted and it immediately gain attention as the others tried to influenced the positive on to be negative. 

 

"OMO! Wasn't oppa just confessed to the girl he like back in the hall? Who do you think she is?" 

"He called her FAITH. It sounds familiar though."

"Hey, guys. Wasn't the girl's clothes looks like CL?"

"Wow! That would be the scandal of the year if it's really Taeyang and CL!!"

"I like them though. I can sense something had been going on behind us. I think they have history before stepping into our college."

"No!!! Not my oppa!! That gizibe is trying to snatch my oppa!"

"Hey, calm down! It's only assumptions without evidence! You saesang fans are really..."

"GIZIBE?! That wasn't the first time I heard someone called her by that name. It's her name after all. She is the baddest female!"

"Scoot over you CLovers!" 

"Move it, SOL-MATES!"

"Aigooo....Taeyang-sshi, CL-sshi, I don't know if that's the real photo of you guys but whoever is in it hope you're happy together." 

 

 

"Do nothing. The photos weren't that clear. They might forgot about it after a few days." Youngbae gives the tablet back to Jiyong after reading the comments. "Or weeks..." Jiyong mumbles. "Or months..." he adds. "W-what?? I'm just saying!" he realize that Youngbae is glaring at him. "You troublemaker! If only you didn't open the gossip site." Youngbae said telepathically to him. "How am I suppose to know there's someone else watching the two of you?" he replied with his facial reaction. 

 

"What are you guys doing opening a gossip site in the middle of the night? We should do something better." Bom joins them. "Like what?" Minji just stared at her. "It's summer! What about some ghost stories?" she smirks. Chaerin gulped in nervousness in hearing what Bom just said. 

 

"CALL!" the others replied except for Youngbae and Chaerin. "Yah, aren't you two going to join in?" Dara looked at them. "I'll pass." Youngbae sits on the white wooden rest chair and put his headphones on. Chaerin just glances at him. "I'm going to help eomoni." she really wanted to get away from it but Jiyong grabbed her hand and forces her to sit. "I saw the lovebite. Sit down and I wouldn't tell no one about it!" he threatens Chaerin. 

 

Chaerin was deeply in shocked hearing what Jiyong just said that she end up sitting in the circle quietly trying her best not to hear any of those scary stories. "Let us join in. We might have better stories of our own." Sooyoung comes along with Seungho and Min Hyuk. "Sure!" they replied. Sitting there like a stone figurine is Chaerin. She turned to Youngbae quietly gives him a puppy eyes. 

 

"Help me!!" she mouthed. Youngbae smiled at her. "Good luck!" he replied. "Aish, that guy really!" she exhaled. 

 

 

"So, who goes first?" Minji asked them. "I'll go first." Daesung volunteered. "Eomoni, can I asked you one question?" Daesung turned to Sooyoung who is bossing the two guy to grill the meat. "This is the southern beach right?" he asked her. "I thinnk so. Yeobo, is this the southern beach?" she turned to Seungho. "Yeah. That's right. Why are you asking?" he looked back to Daesung. 

 

"Ah... So this must be the place then." he validates his source. "Wae,wae,wae?? Is there a story about this place??" Dara was shocked in seeing Daesung reaction towards Seungho's answer. The others glances at each other feeling the chills to their spine. "I once heard this story when I was in high school. There's a rumour somewhere at the southern beach ages ago that says there's a spooky place here." he started his story. Daesung then turned to the left side and right side of the beach. On the right side he spotted a cliff hill and woods. "Oh! I think this is the place." he continues adding the thrill in their system out of nervousness. 

 

"There's a couple in the neighbourhood but their love was forbidden by both of their families due to status differences." Daesung said. "Hate that part." Bom said. "One day they promised each other to leave their town and take a boat to start their new life. Everything went perfectly to plan till that night. The lady was waiting for her love to come but it was getting late. At first she thought he was late so she sneaks into his home. To her surprised the guy was found dead, killed by her family. Horrified at the act of her family, she jumped over the cliff and swear to get her revenge." he takes a deep breathe. Chaerin is closing both her ears with her palms. "And to these days, they said they seen a lady over the cliff and a wondering male ghost by the old house." he finshed off. 

 

"Really??!" Jiyong gaped. "That's what I heard. Lots of our friends back then said they've meet either one of the ghost." Daesung replied. Jiyong turned to Chaerin who is embracing herself almost tearing up. "Hope we didn't stumble into one." he jokes. "Arghhh!!! It's here!!!!!!' Jiyong shouts all of them shouts and scattered away to take cover. The elders stiffens at their spot. 

 

"JOKING!! Hahahaha!!!!" Jiyong laughed his off. "YAH! KWON JIYONG!! You scared the hell out of me!!" Chaerin shouts at him. "Oh... I didn't mean that." he said before taking out his camera and took a few snaps. "But I kinda like your pose now." he smirks. Chaerin just realize what she's doing and turned to her front. "Are you done yet??" Youngbae stared at her. Due to her reflex system, she ended up jumping onto Youngbae's lap and crushed her face on his chest. Chaerin got to her feet and reunited with the others.

 

"Sorry about that. Here, drink some of the tea. It'll help you to calm down." Jiyong passed Chaerin a huge glass of 'tea'. Without thinking, Chaerin just bottoms up and withing seconds the contain is gone. "Why is the tea looks so weird?" Dara mumbles. The others noticed it too. "Are you sure it's tea, Kwon Jiyong?!" Youngbae walks to them. "Kids, did you see my beer?" Min Hyuk suddenly asked them.

 

 

"Beer??" Jiyong freeze. 

 

 

"HEOL!!!!!!!!!" Dara and Minji stared at each other. Youngbae gives himself a slapped on his forehead, realizing what just happen. 

 

 

"Don't tell me..." Jiyong looks at Chaerin. "Chaerin?" he calls her but she didn't respond. "She's drunk!!" Dara said. "She's definately drunk!" Minji repeats when Chaerin just burst into her happy mode. "Omo, I haven't seen her like this except when they officially broke up before they entered the college." Sooyoung gasped. 

 

"Kwon Jiyong~!" she smirks at him. Seeing the drunk Chaerin, Jiyong just let out a nervous smile as Youngbae keep glaring at him for messing up again and again. "Thanks for the TEA! It works like a medicine!" she showed him the empty glass. "Eomoni, can I have another one??" she hold the glass to Sooyoung. "Should I??" she smirks at Youngbae. 

 

"Don't even think about it, omma!" Youngbae warns her. "Arasso, arasso adeul. Aigoo! Why are you so protective against her?" she pouts. "What happen last time when she got drunk?" Daesung asked Minji. "She broke up with him officially and even opens up secrets. She can get pretty violent too." she told him. "And a ual harrassment girl! Chaerin unconsciously d Minggki's boops!" Dara laughed. "Mwo??!!" Daesung was shocked. "Lucky her!" he mumbles. "HUH?!!!" Minji widens her eyes in hearing what Daesung just said. "N-nothing!" he denies. 

 

"Lee Chaerin, you're being grounded!" Youngbae pulls her into the girls room and locked the glass sliding door from outside. "Yah! Dong Youngbae!! Lemme out!!! Lemme out!!!" she knocks on the glass door hard. Jiyong, Bom and Daesung was speechless in seeing the new character from Chaerin burst out. "She's unstoppable." Bom sighed. "Nice going Jiyong. You just got yourself into a big trouble." she turned to him. "Huh?" Jiyong looked at her before he turned to his back after realizing another presence at his back. Youngbae is standing behind him glaring down at Jiyong. He's pissed. SUPER PISSED! 

 

"I really wanted to punch you in the face right now!" he clenched his fist. "A-hahaha.... Calm down now..." Jiyong step away from him, trying not to make things worst. 

 

"YAH!! DONG YOUNGBAE!!! LEMME OUT!!!! I'M HUNGRY!!!! LEMME OUT!!!!!" Chaerin is getting louder. Youngbae sighed. "Fine I'll get you your food!" he told her before walking to Sooyoung to pick up the cooked meat. "I think he's doing a good job in handling my daughter." Min Hyuk sighed. "I know right? So can you hand her over to us Min Hyuk-sshi???" Sooyoung turned to her husband friend. "Well.... If it's time, then I'll just give her hand to him." he agrees. "Yeah!!!" Sooyoung cheered and hugs her husband. 

 

"DONG YOUNGBAE!!! LEMME OUT OR I'LL BREAK THE DOOR!!" Chaerin warns Youngbae who composedly approached the door with a plate of grilled meat on his left hand. "Okay, glutton! I got your food so settle down or I'll throw these away!" Youngbae threatens her. Obediently, Chaerin becomes quiet and let Youngbae in. The others were too speechless to say a word. "They really suits for each other from the way I see it." Bom sighed. "Of course they are!" Dara and Minji replied in chorus. "Geez, you don't have to yell. I'm not deaf." Bom rolled her eyes at the girls. 

 

"What do you think will happen this time? Let's bet!" Jiyong suddenly got an idea. "Wow, that was so random." Daesung replied. "What are we going to bet on?" Dara seems clueless. "I'm betting there's going to be some skinship again! I'm putting my camera on the line!" Jiyong put her instant fujifilm camera on the table. "Wow!!! COOL! It's PINK!!!" Dara touched it. "Hey, place your bet!" Jiyong slaps away her hand from his camera. "Stingy!!" she sticked her tongue out. "I'll bet Youngbae probably tied her up if Chaerin attacks him!" Dara blurted out. "Don't take that back, Dara." Jiyong smirks. "I'm with Dara on this. But I don't know what to bet on." Minji said. "How about this?" she puts her favourite cap on the table along with the camera. "Then I'm going to bet on my Tamtam." Dara said. 

 

"TAMTAM???" Jiyong, Bom and Daesung glances at each other. Minji sighed. "Chaerin's going to be pissed if you lose it Dara!" she looks at Dara. "No I wouldn't! I'm pretty comfident in this." she replied. "WHAT THE HECK IS TAMTAM??" Jiyong asked them. "My bunny doll." she replied. "Eww~!! There's no way I'm going to take it with me!" Jiyong shrieks. "Who says you're going to win?!" Dara snapped. "Well it was pretty obvious. He 's a guy and she's a drunk girl!" he smirks. "Whatever!" Dara turned her face away from Jiyong.

 

"Nothing happens." Bom said and put her mp3 player on the table. "Will you look at that? I need those!" Jiyong points to Bom's mp3 player. "Me too." Daesung put his necklace on the table. Jiyong just gives him an indifferent look. "What? It's all that I have that's really valueable to me!" he told him. "Fine, whatever." Jiyong replied. "So how are we going to know which one of us is the winner?" Dara asked. "Time. Time will show us everything. But for now, lets just proceed with the ghost stories." he said and upon he finished talking, Chaerin's voice grabs their attention. All eyes turned to the  couple conversation in the room.

 

"I DON'T WANT TO EAT!" Chaerin refuse. Yougnbae sighed. 

 

"You're the one who said you're hungry." he replied and put the food on the side table. "Y-YAH! What are you doing?!!" In shocked, Youngbae grabs Chaerin hands to prevent her from taking off her clothes. "What do you think I'm doing? I'm taking off my clothes, you dummy!" she replied loudly. "Pipe down, Lee Chaerin! They're going to hear us! And stop that!!" Youngbae pushed her hands away from her clothes. 

 

"YOUNGBAE YOU MEANIE!!!! WHY CAN'T I TAKE OFF MY OWN CLOTHES?!!! I'M SWEATING RIGHT NOW!!!" she yells. Ignoring his words, Chaerin ripped her top off, startling Youngbae. 

 

"IGIZIBE!!!" Youngbae was annoyed and wrapped her in the blanket before tying it with the pieces of clothes he found near by. 

 

"DONG YOUNGBAE, LEMME GO!! LEMME GO!!!!" she struggles to get free from the knot. "I'll just leave to here to sleep."Youngbae said and turned away. "O-oppa..." Chaerin called him in a soft tone sending chills to his bone. It feels good to his ears. Unconsciously, he turned around and found Chaerin looking up to him with a tempting gaze. "Let me out will you?" she begged. 

 

"Lee Chaerin..." he sits on the bed next to her. "You're drunk." he pats her head. "No I'm not..."her eyes closed as Youngbae caressed her hair and down to her cheek. "You are." he smiled as Chaerin dozed off. He silently untied her from the knot and covers her with the blanket before leaving. 

 

"NO!!!" Jiyong shouts. 

 

"I WIN!!!" Dara grabs Jiyong's camera. Minji grabs Bom's mp3 and Daesung's necklace. "Take good care of it will you?" Daesung asked her. "I will." she replied will putting it around her neck. "Wow.. I didn't know you're a sadist!" Bom said to Youngbae as he passed by. "Shut up Bom!" he grab a cold tea from the jar, a REAL TEA this time and pour it into a glass before drinking it. Exhausted in dealing with Chaerin drunk behaviours.

 

"Come on kids, let's eat!" Sooyoung called them and Youngbae too joins them. "Hey, I just found out a public bath nearby. Do you guys want to come along? It's going to be fun!" Sooyoung invites them. "But what about Chaerin?" Dara asked her. "Leave her with Youngbae. He'll take good care of her." she points to her son. 

 

"WHY ME AGAIN?? I want to go too!" Youngbae complained. 

 

"You can after she wakes up. Bring her along with you." Sooyoung ordered him. Youngbae just exhaled. "Fine. Although I'm not sure when she'll wake up or if she ever wakes up the rest of the night." he silently grumbles. 30 minutes later, they finished eating and Sooyoung walks into the room to check up on Chaerin. "Chaerin-ah?" she calls her. "Emm..?" she repllied half awaken. "We're going to the onsen just over the cliffhill. You can go after you wake up with Youngbae okay?" she told her. 

 

"Em..." she replied unconsciously. Sooyoung then leaves the house with the others. 

 

 

[half an hour later...]

 

 

"Urghhh... My head...." Chaerin pushed her body up while her hand pinching her forehead. "Did I just drink alcohol again??" she asked herself. 

 

 

 

"YOU DID!" 

 

 

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chaerin screams in hearing a male voice answering her question. 

 

 

"YAH! SHUT UP! YOUR GOING TO KILL MY EARS!!!" Youngbae appears by the door. "Oh! It's just you!"she exhaled in relief. "Why am I feeling so cold??" she asked herself. "Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" her eyes sprung opens. Quickly, she grabs the blanket to cover her chest. "Why am I only wearing my shorts and bra?!!!" she looks at Youngbae. "You didn't do anything do you?!!" she accused Youngbae. 

 

"I liked too but I kinda busy dealing with your aggresion than you iness." Youngbae replied. "Hahahaha!!!!" Youngbae laughed off when Chaerin threw a pillow to him. "You're the one who ripped your clothes off!" he told her. "What?!!! Really?!" she asked, disbelief in what the guy said. As she tried to remember, flashes of memories comes back to her during the fight where she rips her clothes off and Youngbae tied her in the blanket. 

 

"You tied me in the blanket!!!" She points to Youngbae. "Serve you right!!" Youngbae replied as he picked a top from Chaerin's bag. "Are eomoni still in the onsen?" she asked while wearing the clothes. "Yeah." he replied shortly.

 

 

CHAERIN'S POV

 

"I have to hurry up and join them!" I got out from the bed and tidied up myself. "Aren't you forgetting something?" Youngbae grabs my arm. I turned my face around and found his face just in front of me. "F-forget about what???" Again I felt this unsecure feeling. This guy just turn on his ert mode again!!! He's looking into my eyes! Lee Chaerin, you're dead!!! 

 

He let go of my arm and wrapped it to my waist, pulling me closer to him. I put my hand on his stomach to keep the space between us. Gosh, he's got a chocolate abs?! I just knew since I never saw him before. Wait, what am I thinking?!! I felt my blood rushed to my face as I tried to shooed the dirty thoughts away. 

 

"Forget about this..." his hands snakes into the back of my shirt and slowly going upwards. It send goosebumps to my feet that I ended up tiptoeing. "Uh..."I let out a moan. "You forget didn't you?" he let out a sly smile. "About the lovebites?" he adds. My eyes jolts open. He's right! I forgot about it! Thanked good that I didn't go to the onsen just yet!!

 

"Thanks for ruining my summer again Dong Youngbae!" I glared at him. "Anytime." he smirks. "I'll do it anywhere you want for free." he whispered to my ear. "Get off of me you ert!" I hit him but it doesn't effects him, at all. "Should we continue?" he teases me. "Quit it, Youngbae!" I raise my voice. "Oh, really? You really want me to stop?" he pushed me to the wall before kissing me. "Y-youngbae!" I gasped when his hand manage to unhooked my bra but he continued to give hot kisses to me. 

 

 


CRASHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

"What was that?!!!!" I pulls away from his lips. The two of us were shocked in hearing the noise.

 

 

 

"AaaRrggGHhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" an eerie shrieks heard and the lights went out!

 

"What's going on?!!! I'm scared!" I teared up and clenches onto his clothes. The atmosphere turned chilly and frightening not to mention quiet. Too quiet. The beach breeze blow, bringing along unwanted smell to my olfactory sense. A horrifying burnt smell. Cold sweat forms on my forehead as fear strucks my heart. "Youngbae-ah.... I heard footsteps!" I looked up to him. "Pabbo aniya? No ghost have footsteps! They'll just appear in front of us!" he jokes. "How can you jokes in time like this!!!!" I nags him.

 

"B...Baegopa...." a faint voice appears.

 

 

"Baegopa!!!" the voice comes closer and closer.

 

 

"Bae...Baegopayo~!!!" the faint voice turned to husky and angry voice before I saw a black figures by the door, both eyes looking at us!

 

 

"KyaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

 

Chaerin hides behind Youngbae's back didn't want to see the 'GHOST'. "Hurry up and do something Youngbae!!! The ghost is going to it us!!! He's hungry!!!" the girl panicked. Youngbae on the other hand his torchlight on his phone and shine it to the ghost. 

 

"Youngbae-ah!" the ghost called him. "KyaaaahHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He knows your name!!!" again Chaerin shouts. 

 

"TOP HYUNG! What happen to you?!!!" Youngbae gaped in seeing Top all in black as if he was burnt at some point. TOP crawls his way to Youngbae and hugged his leg, crying. Chaerin peeps her head from Youngbae's back and saw the pitiful MTPC president on the floor. "TOP OPPA?!!!"

 

"CL?!!!!!!!!!!" he looked up to the girl who clings around Youngbae. "What are you two doing??" he asked glances at the two of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

THE APPEARANCE OF BINGU TOP! 

KEKEKE.....