Interrogation??

PLAYFUL KISS the reincarnated! SUNSKY version

Chaerin passed out by the roadside so suddenly that it attract the crowd. "Chogiyo? Kwenchanaseyo?" a lady is trying to get her respond. She shook her but Chaerin didn't budge a bit. "Help! Somebody help her!" the lady calls for help. Youngbae who just crossed the road turned his head back to the chaos. 

"Hang on there. Does anybody know this girl?" 

His eyes widens in seeing Chaerin lying on the ground. He just took his eyes away from her! What happen?! Without thinking, he rushed to Chaerin. "Excuse me, step aside." he told the lady. The crowd give a way to him as he lift her up. "Where's the nearer clinic or hospital?" he asked them. "It's next to the university, on the next corner." a student told him. 

Chaerin! Get yourself together! 

Youngbae carried her the whole way to the hospital. 

Youngbae? Why did you help me? Get back to the exam!! Stop making me felt guilty! 

DONG YOUNGBAE!!!! 

"Help!" Youngbae shouts after he arrived at the emergency department. "She faints on the side road!" he told the doctor. "Strecther!" the doctor shouts and as fast as a lighting, a strecther appears along with the nurses. Youngbae put her on it and just watch her gone behind the curtains. 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

"Uhh..." Chaerin grunts as she opens her eyes. "Chaerin-ah?!" she heard Soyoung calling her. "Pudong-ah!! Appa ttal!" his worried father holds her hand. Her vision slowly got adjust and she saw the two of them by her side including Seungho who stand next to Sooyong. "You got us worried." he exhaled. 

"What happen?" she asked weakly. "You were diagnosed as indigestion. Everything is fine now. Just take some rest okay?" Sooyoung told her. Chaerin looks around but she didn't found Youngbae at all. Sighed. "Where did Youngbae go?" Sooyoung asked Seungho. "I think he went back to the exam hall. It was near by anyway." the husband replied. 

Thank god he didn't make me feel guilty. 

"Did someone call my name??" Four sets of eyes turned to the guy standing by the door. 

"YOUNGBAE?!!" Seungho was shocked. "Why wasn't you at the exam hall?!!" 

"I didn't go." he walks into the room. Chaerin just stared at him. She felt her chest is so heavy. "Then where did you gone to?!" Sooyoung asked. "I was buying coffee." he replied as if nothing actually happen. 

"I'm so sorry, Seungho!!" Min Hyuk kneel down, apologizing. "Because of my daughter, your son didn't take the exam!" he reason out. "Min Hyuk sshi, kwenchanayo. I know Youngbae has something else in his mind." Sooyoung glances at her son. She knows him too well. "But still..."Min Hyuk still felt the guilt. 

"It's okay, ahjusshi. I can take another university's entarce exam. Don't blame yourself. It's my decision." Youngbae finally said something to calm the old man down. "I guess so. Eomoni, Ahjusshi, Dad. You can go home now. I'm sure that there's a lot of thing s for you to do than waiting for me here. If I'm getting discharge then I'll call Dad." she told them to go home. Chaerin then turned to Youngbae, "I'm a bit tired, so can you go home with your parent?" she smiled, trying to control herself not to cry in front of them. Sooyoung sighed before she agreed to Chaerin's request. "Come on, appa! Min Hyuk-sshi too!" she pulls the two fathers out the room. Chaerin just watched Youngbae followed his parent to the door before covering herself in the blanket, crying. 

 

"Chaerin...." 

 

Chaerin was surprised in hearing Youngbae's voice but she refused to respond. Youngbae then sit on the edge of the bed giving his back to her back. "Why aren't you going home?" she asked while sobbing. "How can I go home when someone is blaming herself of what happen today?" he replied. "Leave me alone!" she nudged him and it hits his ribs. "Hey, watch it! I'm still tired over carrying you!" he told her. 

 

SILENCE!

 

Sobs... sobs...

 

"Yah, stop crying!" Youngbae said. "And stop trying to act all tough in front of me!" he adds. "I didn't act tough!" Chaerin opposed. "When did I ever." she mumbles. "Just get some rest." Youngbae said before patting her head. 

 

"Is this real?" Chaerin asked Youngbae. "What?" he frowned. "You never been nice to me. This is the first time. These kind of thing, I only exprience it in my dream." she replied. "Dream? When was that?" he asked. "After our secret of living together is exposed and I got hurt in the infirmary." she told him. 

 

"Ah... That one?" Chaerin felt uneasy after hearing his different tones to it. It's as if what happen is real to the guy. What is it real then?!! Her eyes widens. "I'm going home. Take care." Chaerin felt Youngbae's wamth diminshed but she didn't bother to look back. She know that he's gone for sure. "Didn't you remember that I quit loving you? Why did you make me feel this way again?" she whines. "Nappeun Youngbae!" 

 

 

~~~~~

 

A few days later, Chaerin was discharged from the hospital and she went back to the Dong's residence. "Welcome back!" Sooyoung welcomed Chaerin and hugs the girl. "Look at my Hunchae, she's looking thin. I guess the hospital food isn't that good, right?" Sooyoung cupped her face. "Don't worry, I already make the dinner. Go and change your clothes before coming down." she told Chaerin. "Deh, eomoni." Chaerin smiled and walked upstairs. Sooyoung just watched the girl climbing up before stumbling into Youngbae. Both didn't say a word or even looking at each other. 

"Oh? What happen??" Sooyoung sense something isn't right. "I guess I can't help but to investigate this case!" she said while acting like a detective. Hyunbae who stood by her side just sighed. "Omma, please do remember that you're old to do these kind of things." he walks away, ingnoring his mother mutlipersonalities. 

 

 

~~~~~

 

"I'm going now." Youngbae told his family, well including Chaerin since she's there too. He's off to another entrance exam but this time he didn't tell his family where he's taking the exam. Chaerin didn't even bother asking. She just stood there watching him gone by the door. She doesn't want him to get a bad luck from her influence again. That's a big no,no today - that's what Chaerin been saying to herself. 

"Goodbye daddy!" Chaerin sending her father off to work. "Be a good girl and help Eomoni at home okay?" Min Hyuk ordered her. "Aye!" she salutes him. Sooyoung just smiled seeing the father daughter bonding time. They are so close that even she's so jealous over them. She wanted a daughter badly that when Chaerin comes into the house, her family looks perfect. 

"Chaerin-ah, why don't you invite you friends over for lunch?" Sooyoung asked Chaerin. "Huh? Are you sure??" Chaerin looked at Sooyoung. "Of course! We should have our girls day today. What do you say?" she asked the girl opinions. "Sure! That'll be fun!" she agreed before she starts calling Dara nad Minji over to the house. 

 

 

"Thank you for inviting us, again!" Dara said as she walks into the house. Minji is a bit curious as she keeps looking around. "Youngbae isn't here. He got another test to attend to. He said he'll be late." Chaerin told them. "Really?! The cat is out of the house! Time for us mouse to play!! Nolja!!!" Minji jumps on her feet and clings onto Chaerin. The girls had lunch then they went out for movie premier and window shopping. The typical things what girls do. Well, not all of them are on their teen age, if you know what I mean.

*Sooyoung's phone rings*

"Yeobuseyo? Yeobo? Deh. I'm out with the girls." she picked up the phone. All of a sudden she got a brilliant idea. "Yeobo, how about we have dinner at Min-hyuk's? I always wanted to try eating at his place." She said while glancing at Chaerin. "I'll call Youngbae. Pick up Hyunbae for me will you?" she told her husband before cutting the line.

"We're having dinner at Chaerin's dad? How perfect is today? I missed ahjusshi's cooking. The last time we didn't even touch the dishes after that meteor hit the house!" Dara pouts. "Hahaha... When I think of that day, it actually made me laughed. Chaerin-ah, you had one heck of fate!" Minji pats her friends shoulder. "Hahaha.. I know, I couldn't believe what happen till sometimes that I finnaly accepted it. It's just probably my bad luck." she sighed.  

"Uh..." Dara and MInji loss their words. "Well, look at the bright side! You got to live with us!" Sooyoung wrapped her arm around Chaerin's shoulders. "Right?" she looked at the two girls. "Y-yeah! That's right!" Dara and Minji agreed. "Come on now, we have to go to your dad's place." Sooyoung leads the way. 

 

 

~~~~~

 

"Daddy!" Chaerin waved at her father upon arrival. "Oh??! Seungri??" Chaerin halts in seeing the guy wearing the waiter outfit. "Seungri, you worked here??!" Minji asked him. "No, I'm not working here. I'm just hanging out with my friends here! What do you think I was doing here wearing this?!!" he hits the girl head. "Appo!!" she shouts and gives Seungri a few punches. "Dong Youngbae?!!!" Seungri spotted Youngbae who just comes walked into the restaurant. 

"Hey, get to work!" the senior chef ordered Seungri. "Ah, deh!" he bowed to the large built chef. "I got to go. You!" he stops in front of Youngbae and points both of his eyes before pointing to Youngbae's - "I'm watching you!" he warns before he left. Chaerin just shook her head before leading the family into a room more privately. 

"I'll be with you guys in a second with my special dish!" Min Hyuk said to the group. As they were conversating, Chaerin sneaks out from the room and meet up with Seungri who is busy cleaning the tables. Youngbae just glances at the two talking so closed to each other. A dream eh? Lee Chaerin, you really are something...

"Youngbae-ah! How's the test going?" Seungho asked him which brought him back to the room. 

 

"Why are you working here Seungri?" Chaerin interviewed him. He smirks upon hearing Chaerin's question, as if he was expecting her to ask. "I wanted to be a great chef that can cook for you!" he replied. "Eh!! Stop giving me all the excuse. We've been friends for years. I know when you're lying!' Chaerin disbelieve him. "As expected." he smiled at her. "Going to college probably the last thing I wanted to do. You know how I hate studies?" he glances at CHaerin while his hand is busy wiping the table. 

"I know." Chaerin responded. "I want to keep my promised with you." He halts and strightens his back. "I wanted to be with you and to make you happy. But first I have to be successful in my life before I can support you. And while I think of it, cooking is the only thing I'm good at." he stared at Chaerin. "Liar!" Chaerin pouts. "I know you have something more that you hide. Something that you rarely showed us." she smiled. 

"You mean THAT?" his eyes widens. "Eye~! That's impossible!" he shrugged it off. "WHY?!! YG college had everything!" Chaerin expressed herself. "But still, I have no money to do so." he smiled. "Thanks for being so concern to me. Get it. They need you." he told her. "Deh!" Chaerin just watched Seungri walk into the kitchen. 

Laughter and chattering filled the room as they enjoyed their food. "Thanks for the food!" Dara and Minji thanked Min Hyuk. "You're most welcome." the old man replied. He then serve the elder with beer and the youngsters with orange juice. Sooyoung just stared at her beer glass before she smirks. "Neh, neh! How about you guys try it too?" "Huh??" The four teens turned to Sooyoung. "The beer!" Sooyoung emphasized. Min Hyuk and Seungho glance at each other.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Youngbae disagreed. "Hahaha..." Dara let out a nervous laugh. "He's right though. We still minors." Minji grins. "Right, Chaerin?" Minji nudged Chaerin who sit next to her. "Chaerin?" she turns. "HUL!!!!" Minji retreats back seeing Chaerin already finished a glass of beer! "Kyahhh~!!! That was refreshing!" she exhaled. 

"She's drunk!" Minji utters.

"She's definately drunk!" Dara repeats. 

"Told you!" Youngbae sighed and put the blame on his mother. 

"Aigoo.. kwenchanayo! We are here to monitor you." Sooyoung calm them down. "Let's play a game!" she suggest. 

"Ah! Game!!! A game~! A game~!!" Chaerin cheers like a kid. Sooyoung just giggles at Chaerin's cuteness. "Yah, Lee Chaerin! Pipe down will you!" Youngbae got irritated by the drunkyard Chaerin. She motionlessly turn to Youngbae and give him a stare. "Sherundae!" she sticks her tongue out at him. "Pffttt!!!" Dara laughed before she eventually brings out her phone to record the drunk Chaerin. 

"What game are we going to play?" Seungho asked his wife. "How about truth or dare?" Sooyoung glances at Minji and Dara. "Nice!" Minji agreed. Min Hyuk brought them an empty bottle and put it in the center of the table.  "RULES, if you can't tell the truth then you have to be punished. One question at a time!" she told them.  "And the punishment is?" Hyunbae asked. "Poppo!" she smirks. 

"HUH??!" he frowned. "On the lips, except for Hyunbae!" she put the borderline. Youngbae sighed. "Omma, you're being childish and giving Hyunbae a bad influence!" he opposed. "Then, Hyunbae can stay out from this game. Would you mind that Hyunbae??" she smiled. Her hand snakes to Hyunbae thigh and gripped it hard while threatening him with a deathly stare. "N-no way! I'm going to play too! I wanted to see who's she's going to kiss!" Hyunbae laughed. "See?" Sooyoung makes an innocent smile. Youngbae had to surrender to his mother's demand.

"Rock, paper, scissor!" they voted and Sooyoung got to spin first. She spins the bottle and it points to Dara. "Let's start with something easy. Hmm..." Sooyoung think. "What do you think of Chaerin?" she asked. "Well, basically. She's a hidden genius who loves to have fun. She's kind, funny but at the same time she can be tough." Dara answered. "Hm,hm!" Min Hyuk nods, agreeing in Dara's opinions. "My turn!" Dara excitedly spins the bottle and it stops at Min Hyuk. "Oh? This is hard. What should I asked?" she frowned. "Hmm... What type of son-in-law do you think suits Chaerin?" Dara got an idea. 

Min Hyuk was a bit startled by Dara's question. "Well... Since you asked. I wish for someone that can take good care of my daughter. The one that can control this girl down a bit." he speaks. "Yeah, she totally needs a babysitter!" Minji turned to Chaerin who is clinging onto her. "Minggki-ah~~~! When is it my turn??" she whines. "Chaerin-ah! Get a hold of yourself! YAH!!!! Where are you touching me!!" Minji hits Chaerin head when the drunk girl accidentally touches her chest. 

"Ap~po~!!!" Chaerin cried out loud. "Minggki is a meanie!" she pouts. "Yes,yes... I'm sorry about the reflex action!" Minji sighed. "You know what Min Hyuk-sshi? I really wanted Chaerin to be in our family badly." Sooyoung blurted out. "Eh? EHHH????!!" the fathers and besties were all shocked. "Chearin will definately cheer up our family more. These three man are already dull especially my sons. They just buried themselves in their studies that they got gloomy!" she complains. "Hahaha...." Min Hyuk laughed and glances to Seungho nervously. "Well, if she's destinied to be the one." he adds while glancing at Youngbae who boredly reading his book. "Then, it's my turn right?" Min Hyuk try to divert the topics and spins the bottle. 

The bottle eventually stops and points to Youngbae. Sooyoung widen her eyes. Omo.. This is unexpected! Youngbae lift his face after realizing the atmosphere turned dead silence and found out that he was being stared at. "Ah... Sorry about that." he put down his book. "What do you want to ask me, ahjusshi?" he asked. Min Hyuk's gaze turned serious that even Youngbae was feeling a bit nervous. THe girls just glance at both of them intensively. 

 

 

"DO YOU HAVE ANY HISTORY WITH MY DAUGHTER?" 

 

 

"Huh??" Youngbae startled.