Graduation day! Mildang couple?

PLAYFUL KISS the reincarnated! SUNSKY version

AN: Mildang is suppose to mean push and pull in korea. I think some many of you know that.

 

 

___________________________

 

 

Time flies without we know it and it's finally here. The last day for Chaerin and her classmates are going to be together. The last day that they suppose to make great memories together. It's graduation day! You must be asking what happen to Chaerin after that day right? Well, basically when she wakes up the second time, Seungri was already waitiing for her by the bed. She also thought Seungri was the one who fixed her up and not Youngbae. Seungri? He didn't denies it nor did he admits that he was the one fixing her wounds. He was super pissed at Youngbae at that time. 

 

"I'm so glad that we're going to the same college." Chaerin hugged her besties. "Me too!" Dara said. "Me three! YG College is sure a bit harsh on the entrance exam but we already passed it. Thanks to someone!" she smirks. "I told you to trust me, didn't I?" Chaerin said proundly. Dara and Minji just squeeze Chaerin who is in the middle of them.  

 

The girls are wondering around the school before the graduation ceremony begins when they actually walked pass the A class. "Wow.. Are they for real? I mean, we're going to graduate soon and they are still studying??" Minji said in awe. "Hey, look! It's him!" Dara nudged Chaerin. Chaerin's eyes darted to the mean person. Yup, Youngbae. He was a bit different from everyone else. While the other are trying their best to enter the university, he just sit relaxed on his desk reading an english novel. "Well, that's the so call genius." Dara mumbles. 

"Girls..." Chaerin looked away from the class. "I'm going to make a new life for now on." she smiled at her bestfriends. The two stared at each other. "I'm going to get over him once and for all! I wanted to find a boyfriend once I entered the university!" she gripped her hands together. "Good for you! We'll always got your back." Dara pats her. "And I'm going to make sure that you reach your target and always remind you that you're over him!" Minji holds Chaerin fist, supporting her. "But I guess the legend aren't happening to you then..." she lowered her face, disappointed. 

"Legend? What legend?" Chaerin and Dara looked at Minji confusedly. "Well, there's a legend in our school that says couples that kissed on the graduation day will stay forever!" Minji told them. "Aye~!!" both Chaerin and Dara brushed the legend off their girl's head. 

"Stop thinking of what's not going to happen! Now let's go to the asembly hall!" Chaerin said. "Ago~go~go!!" Dara and Minji replied in sync. 

 

~~~~~

 

"I hereby proud to present this diploma to...." the principal said to each of the graduates as the graduation ceremony proceeds. The last or main event is singing the school song for the very last time. Lots of the kids cried as they reminiscene their whole three years in the school. Lots of memories that they shared together both sweet and bitter ones. 

Chaerin wans't exceptable too. She cried along side her besties reminding the past three years she's been thro with Dara, Minji and Seungri. And for the past three years, she's been in love with Youngbae. But now, she determinded to end it once the new day comes.

"Chaerin-ah!" Sooyoung waved at the three girls who is climbing down the stairs from the asembly hall. "Aeomoni!?" Chaerin dashed to Sooyoung. The girls tailed her and bowed. "Hey girls! It's been a while, why didn't you come to our place often? I missed the two of you." she said. Dara and Minji already visited Youngbae's place once and they were threated like princesses! 

"Ahahaha! I don't think Youngbae-sshi would like us making so much noise." Dara grins. "Talk about the devil. Here he comes!" Minji points to the uproar that happens as Youngbae walks down from the hall. "Omo... I didn't know he was that popular before." Sooyoung gasped looking at the girls surrounding Youngbae like flies. Chaerin just sighed as she looked the other way. Her heart aches. 

"HUL!! Look!" Dara shouts and point to a direction where a couple is confessing their love and kissed! Sooyoung didn't missed a thing, she took everything on tape! 

"There's one over there too!" Minji pulls Chaerin's sleeves and the ladies turned to the opposite way where they found another couple confessing their love. "Oh... I wish I can be like that too..." Minji complains. Sooyoung just stared at Chaerin who seems to be 'out-of service' face plastered on her face. I have to do something! 

"Youngbae-ah!!" she calls him out and Youngbae comes to the girls. "What?" he asked without any expression. "I want to take a photo of you and Chaerin. Come on now!" she said. Dara and Minji step aside to give away for Sooyoung to take picture. "That was a bit.." Minji paused as she looked at the large gap. "..awkward!" Dara continued her sentence. Sooyoung exhaled out of frustration. "Chaerin-ah, get closer will you?" Sooyoung told Chaerin. Chaerin fidgetyly took a few step closer but it wasn't close enough. 

"YAHH!!" Chaerin shrieks as Youngbae pulls her closer and bravely wrapping his arm around her as well. Sooyoung and the girls was shocked that they almost got a heart attack from Youngbae's spontaneous act. "Okay, I'm going to take the photo now!" Sooyoung starts the countdown. 

"Hey, are you thinking of kissing me like the one that you saw?" Youngbae suddenly asked her. 

"NO I DIDN'T!!!" she pushed herself away from him, shocked.  *FLASHES* YOungbae slyly laughed at her funny face before letting her go. 

"Snaps!" Dara and Minji slapped their faces. "Youngbae-ah, one more photo please??!"Sooyoung plead to him after the first attempt fail. "Not a chance omma. Go home. I got a farewell party ot attend to." he told her without looking back. "I'm not done yet!" Sooyoung shouts. 

"It's okay eomoni." Chaerin stops Sooyoung from being to demandful. "But, Chaerin-ah are you sure? I know that he can be a jerk sometimes but I know that he care for you." Sooyoung told Chaerin. the girl smiled upon hearing Sooyoung's comfort. "Thank you. But I don't think it's right." she replied. "Ah... But I really wanted you to be in our household." she felt sad that Youngbae didn't open up to Chaerin yet. What took him so long?!! Chaerin might be taken by someone else once she entered the college! 

The frustrated mother couldn't say anything more and she just watches the girls excuse themselves to their class farewell party. 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

"Kekeke...." Seungri smirks alone. His two loyal servant were totally creeped out by his face as he tends to do something weird again. 

"Urm... I think we should go to the party..." Deuk bravely told Seungri.

"Deukie-ah! Dony-ah! Let me tell you something!" he wrapped his arms around the two of them. We're screwed! Deuk glanced at Dony. AGAIN! 

"Today, I'm going to confess to Chaerin during the farewell party!" he whispered to the two. 

"MWO?!!" they were shocked in hearing Seungri's sudden decisions. "Come here, I'll tell you what I'm going to do at the party later!" he signals them to get closet to him before whispering. "What?" Deuk's eyes widen. "Sounds fun. Can we help?" Dony smiled. "I was going to ask for your help too, I'm so glad to hear that!" Seungri pleased to hear it. 

 

 

~~~~~

 

That night, the whole F class arrived at their party site and was astonished by the decorations and the food that was served there. "Woah~~!!" Chaerin looks around the room. "You did a nice work Seungri!" she pats Seungri. "I know right?" He proud of himself. "Look, I even made your favourite!" he points to a mountain of takoyaki on the large serving plate. "Ommo!!!" Chaerin dashed to the takoyaki side before actually picking one with the stick. 

"Emm~!!!!!!!! Delicious!!!!" she screams out. The other begin to dig in too and the gives out the same reaction. "You're the best!" Chaerin gives Seungri a thumb up. "Seungri Jjang!" she adds. "Chaerin-ah..." he looked at her. "Hm?" "There's a piece of seaweed on your lips." he points at her lips. CHaerin tried to wipe it away but she didn't even touched the seaweed. "Here, let me do it for you." Seungri said. All of a sudden the two turned to be so close to each other as they both laughed and talked so much. 

"Hey, what's this divider doing here?" Minji asked Dony. "Ah, someone already booked that place. So we're going to share this room with them." he replied. "Ah..." Minji just nods. "AHHH~!!!!" she shouts while pointing to the doorway. "Wae,wae???" Dony turned around. "ARghhh!!!" he too shouts after recognizing the fully in uniform kids. 

"DONG YOUNGBAE?!!!" Chaerin widens her eyes in seeing Youngbae standing by the doorway, just glaring at her and Seungri.

"A class??! What are you doing here?!!" Seungri raised his voice. 

"We're the one who suppose to asked you that kind of questions! Why the heck are we having a party in the same room?!" one of the student complains while marching into the room which separated by the divider. Youngbae too joins his classmates, ignoring what he just saw. 

"Hahaha.... I can't believe they still wears our school uniform to the farewell party!" Dara laughed.That starts the cat fight. 

"Look at our dishes. As expected from Min Jung's father. He's the best chef in Seoul!" they provoked back. The F class slowly peeps their heads to the A class party. "Why do I feel like we live in a totally different worlds?" Chaerin's classmate whines. "Those dishes wasn't even Chinese nor Korean or Japanese foods! None of it ever were!" another one said. "I'm so dead jealous over them!" 

"Come on guys, Cheer up!" Chaerin turned back to their tables and begin to munch in. "Why do we need such expensive foods when we have this satisfying, sating and mouthfulling foods on our tables. Theirs look so tiny and you doesn't even feel a thing if you eat one!" she said and bring the grilled baby squid to . 

"As expected from a glutton." Youngbae teases her. 

 

SILENCE...

 

Chaerin turned back with the baby squid still hanging in . "MWO??!!" she glared at Youngbae as she pulls the squid out . "Glutton?!! I'm trying to have fun, my way and trying to live at the same time! What are you trying to provoke me again?!" she hissed. 

"What? I didn't say something that not right. I'm just pointing out your advantages so you can make out with that panda guy over there." he points to Seungri. 

"What did you just said?!!" both Seungri and Chaerin shouts. Chaerin's face turned red, she's mad!

"Why can't you just leave me alone, Dong Youngbae?!! What did I ever do to you that makes you so vengeful towards me?!!" 

 

"You confessed that you loved him."

"You lived with him."

"You goes to the same school as him!"

His classmates backed him up. "If I were Youngbae, I too will hate you that much for messing up with my school life." a girl said. 

"That's nothing compared that she a pain in the that you can never imagine." Youngbae adds. 

"YOU JERK, ARROGANT, DESPICABLE, MEAN BASTARD!!!" Chaerin shouts at him. Youngbae scoffed and walks closer to her. Chaerin was taken aback seeing Youngbae's smirking at her. "But wasn't you in love with this bastard for the past 3 years?" he said to her. The room filled with awed. 

"What was it you wrote in the letter? Ah! Something about prince charming? That I was riding a white horse?" he teases her. Dara and Minji who stood by Chaerin's side gaped. "He reads your letter?!! When did he read it?! I thought you threw it away!" Minji shooked Chaerin. The bomb really made a mess. 

"Ah~hahahaha...." Chaerin let out a laughed. 

"Oh my god! She's broken!" Dara retreats. 

"You really liked to reveal others secrets right?" she smirks. "You're so lucky that I deleted the original one in my phones!" she smirks at him. Youngbae frowned. Both of the class gather up as both interested in what Chaerin is about to reveal. "Even a genius got a weakness!" she winked and playfully showed him a photo collage. 

"Don't tell me that you have that!" this time it's Youngbae's turned to panic! 

"What's that?!" Chaerin just glance at the others playfully. They're dying to know what she's holding! "Opss~!" she closed with her palm after accidentally loses the photo. Minji quickly grabbed the photo on the floor. 

"Pu~hahahahaha!!!!" she laughed and passed it over to eveyone. Chaerin just give Youngbae the 'you deserve it' look. Youngbae exhaled hard after the others laughing at him. "When did you got this?! Hahahaha! Dang it! I didn't know YOungbae can crossdressed!" his classmate continue to pass the photo over to the others. 

"While you accused me on why I got 100th place in school the other day, I got a pay back since someone loses his bet!" she smirks as she glances at Youngbae. "What did you bet?" Dara asked her. "Oh, nothing. Just to dance to Gee and to wear those." she replied. "My revenge is worthed isn't it?" she turned back to Youngbae. "Now you know how it feel to be a laughing stock!" 

"YOU!" Youngbae snapped and pulled Chaerin's wrist before draggin her out with him. 

"Goodbye you lovebird!" Dara waved. "And I thought we weren suppose to encourage her to like him back?" Minji looked at Dara innocently. "The end of the day isn't here yet. So there might be any changes made." Dara hopes. 

 

 

~~~~~

 

"YAH!! DONG YOUNGBAE!! LET GO OF ME!!!" Chaerin struggles to get free. Then she manage to yank her hand free and Youngbae turn back to her. 

 

SLAPPPED!

 

Chaerin pants hard after hitting Youngbae's face. "Is it fun?! I asked you is it fun laughing at my feeling?!!" she asked. Youngbae touched his red cheek after the blow. "How can you be so selfish saying that oud like it doesn't effects anything?!" she tears up. "I swear I'm not going to let myself any nearer to you since I'm the bad one! I always am the bad one in your eyes!! But what can I do now? You're the one who made me like this!" Chaerin glared at him. Tears falling down her cheeks. Youngbae just stared at her lifelessly. "I'm going to get over you for once and for all! I too wanted to be with someone else! For now, Seungri might be my best candidate!" she provoked him. 

Youngbae gripped his hands listening to Chaerin's words. The girl eventually turns away and about to leave. "Huh?" she turns around when her wrist is being grabbed again. Harshly, Youngbae pulls her over and give her a kiss on the lips. "Then I want to see how long you're going to get rid of this!" he whispered to her before leaving Chaerin dumbfounded. 

Chaerin couldn't hear a thing right after the kiss. Her heart is about to explode as if adrenaline was injected directly to her heart! "DONG YOUNGBAE WHAT DID YOU DO?!!!" she cried out of frustration. "What did you just do to me?!!" she sits down weakly.