MY new life! THE BADDEST FEMALE IS HERE!

PLAYFUL KISS the reincarnated! SUNSKY version

This is the second week of my life as a college student. Lots of things changed in the past week. Let's start with I moved out from the house. Well not permenantly, since I lived in the hostel provided by the college. Told you. YG College got everything! The three of us lived in the same house now. Yes, house! Their hostels are houses that fits for 3 people. So the three of us decided to live together. 

Next, I just knew the jerk is also here and I didn't even know anything about that! That troublesome guy! I didn't know he was into YG too. Wonder what course he's going to be in. Hope not in the mixed class like mine! Oh dear lord please!! 

Mixed class are the one that still doesn't know where their special area is or some just prefered to be there to enjoy a little of this and that. Something that I would want to do. Dara chooses acting course while Minji chooses Dance class. Those two knew where they wanted to be in the first place. Me? I'm going to think about it for sometime while trying them out. Hehehe...

Oh, there's something you need to know too! 

 

 

Here, they called me....

 

 

 

 

CL THE BADDEST FEMALE! 

 

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

 

"Hey, look!! It's CL!!" a girl tugged her friends arm before they turned into fangirl. Chaerin, opss! I mean CL is walking along with her two bestie who also the well known THE FRESH DARA and ERO MINZY to the cafetaria. "She's the same year as us but why do I felt like they are so much confidence and glamourous?" one of them said. "I know right?! I heard CL blew the audition off just by showing her face! The director really liked her!" another one starts the gossip. 

"I heard Dara got 1st in the acting audition too. The judge mistook her age and they were really shook about it too." 

"Minji dance are the best! I wish I can dance like her too!" 

"I heard she's the granddaughter of a famous dancer. It's must be in her blood!" 

 

 

And so, the word spreads like a lightning in the cafetaria. A guy who sits along with his small eyed friend just stared at the three girls while listening to the gossips. "Nice! She's might want to work with me!" he smirks. "Nugu?" his frined asked. "That one. The one that wears black sunglasses. Love to see her working her body in front of the camera." he points to CL. "She's a first year right? I think I saw her in the mix class." his friend told him. "Get her for me will you Daesungie?" The petite guy plead. "Yah, KWON JIYONG! How can I talk to her?! You know how I am!" Daesung oppose. "Please, just this once! I'd get you the limited edition Doraemon thing!" he told Daesung. "Really?? Don't take those words back! I'm seriously going to kill you!" Daesung warns him. "Arasso!" 

 

angel-big-bang-flawless-g-dragon-Favim.c

 

While on the other side of the cafe, Youngbae just made his entrance with his new friends. The gossips also reached him. "Damn that CL girl is pretty well know." his friend smirks. "Hey, what are you say? Look!" Hyunseung points to a near by tables. The girls have been glancing at Youngbae for quite sometimes. "Youngbae's famous too, you know!" he walks to Youngbae's side. "He's our college SUN after all." Hyunseung casually wraps his arms around Youngbae's shoulder. "Hahaha... It's like high school where you're the king and she's the queen from different races." Doojun chuckles. 

"I'm hungry. If you guys wanted to continue the talk then go a head. I'm going first." Youngbae just leaves his friends. "Is he mad?" Doojun felt a bit scared by Youngbae's expressionless face. "No, I don't think so." a huscky voice joins them. "Sunbae-nim!!" the two immediately bows to him, respecting the very well known sunbae, Choi Seunghyun a.k.a TOP THE RAPPER. 

 

TOP-top-from-big-bang-32702202-412-550.j

 

"Don't worry about him. He's just hungry. Come on. Let's grab some lunch." he wraps his arms around both Hyunseung and Doojun's shoulders before pushing them forward. "Oh, you can just call me TOP hyung, you know." he smiled. "D-deh!" the two replied. 

 

"Omo,omo,omo!! Look! It's Taeyang!" the girl behind CL murmurs and eventually giving way to him. Now he's right behind CL. Dara and Minzy retreats as they felt something about to happen. "I see you're all over the place." Youngbae grabs the tray and bowls nearby CL. "Oh? Who do we have here? If it isn't YOU~!" CL sarcastically replied. "I heard about you too. Never knew you got that in you." she smirks. "I see the bad girl is here." he smirks. The two just stared at each other giving the other student chills as they watch the couple.

 

"Yah, does they know each other before?" 

"Molla! Nado gung-geum hae!" 

"Are they friends or enemy? I can't read the atmosphere. All I see is the king and queen greeting each other." 

"Hush! I think they heard us!" they stopped whispering after noticing Youngbae and CL looking at their way. 

 

"Dara, Minzy! Let's go!" CL calls her friends and ignoring the words. People likes to around where they shouldn't be. "Kwenchana?" Minzy asked CL. Dara just glances at Youngbae as she passed him by. "Mianhae, Taeyang-sshi." she said on behalf of CL. Youngbae just watch the girls took their seats before finding himself one. "Yah, Teayang-ah!" TOP casually sit down next to him. "I saw you're talking with that girl. Wah! Never knew that you're making a moves on her!" he admires Youngbae. Youngbae rolled his eyes. The fact that no one in the college knew about him and Chaerin's past somehow making him tired on keeping it a secret. 

"TOP hyung!" Youngbae breathe out. "Arasso,arasso! I wouldn't ask if you wouldn't let me." he smirks. "Hyungseung and Doojun come to the table each with a tray of lunch in their hands. "And the word just spreads! The king and queen first encounter!" Hyunseung teases Youngbae. FIRST ENCOUNTER EH? Youngbae just scoffed before eating his lunch without a thing to say. "Neh, Youngbae. I got a favour to ask." TOP remembers his real mission. "Help me out to fill in the empties? I really need more members in my club." he begged. "Please,please,please??" he pouts when Youngbae didn't even responded to him. "Fine! Just don't involve me with any of the clubs matter." Youngbae finally give in. 

"YES!" he cheered. "Neh, hyung!" Youngbae calls him and TOP turned to face his hoobae. "Something tells me that you're up to something." he glared at TOP. "HAH?" he replied. "I knew it! You're using my name to promote your club didn't you?" 

 

BINGO!

 

"Suits yourself. Like I said, don't make me come to every practice." Youngbae said before leaving the table. "Wow, hyung-nim. He sure can read what's on your mind." Doojun chuckles. "Shut up! I'm making you two as a permenant member as well!" he turned to the two guy. "W-what?!! No!! We're sorry!! Please no!!" the two plead but their effort goes in vain as TOP just walked away from the table! 

 

 

[BACK AT THE GIRLS' TABLE]

 

"Yah, how did you do that?" Dara asked Chaerin. "Do what?" Chaerin asked her back. "Walking away from him!" she adds. "Yeah! Tell us, I'm dead curious too! Where did my Hunchae gone to?" Minji focuses her eyes on Chaerin. The girl just sighed. "Honestly, I don't know what I just do. A part of me just move by it's own and even my mouth said the opposite. I was going to say fancy meeting you here but then my brains wrongly interpretes it and the words just slips out from my mouth." she told them. 

"It that the result of THE BADDEST FEMALE??" Dara gasped. "Well, I'm not sure about that one." Minji disagreed. "I think Chaerin's body and mind are blocking her impulse from her heart. Right now, she's immune to HIM." she reason out. The two girl just nods hearing Minji made up theory. "Then, she can finally fall in love with me!" a familiar voie heard. The three girl glances each otherm trying to think who that voice belongs to. 

"AH???!!" Minji points to the person behind Chaerin. "SEUNGRI?!!" Dara and Chaerin chorused. "Hello girls~!" he waved at them. "What are you doing here??" Chaerin asked him as the guy took a seat. "I'm here to see Deuk and Dony. Have you seen them Minji? You guys are in the same class right?" he asked Minji. "Deh. I think they're in the dance studio, practicing." MInji asnwered. "Thanks. So, I heard about the new you." he turned his attention to CL. "And I'm glad to witness such scene!" for the first time, he felt relieved. 

"So you must have wonder how she did that, don't you?!" Dara excitedly asked him. "Well, if it's her then, I have faith in what she's doing." he replied. "OoHhh~!!" the two chooed. "Ouch! Look at the time! I have to meet up with the twin before heading back to work. Bye girls!" Seungri leaves their table.  

 

"Ah, right! Did you girls decide on what club you're going to enter?" Minji asked the two. "Not yet. I kinda want to look around before I enter any of it." Chaerin replied. "Then, can I tag along??" Minji wraps her arms around Chaerin. "Nado,nado!!" Dara said in her joyful mood. "Sure. After class then." Chaerin agreed. 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

That evening, as promised they meet up and started exploring the clubs building. YG college GOT EVERYTHING! I really did emphasized that since any clubs goes in this place as long as the members are more than 4 which consist the president, vice president, secretary and normal member. So, as long as there are members and the club isgot active programmes that relates to their respectives field, it was authorized by the college couselor and the excos. 

The three girls walk upstairs to view the clubs that they are interested in. On their way, they even found much weirder clubs like the astronomies which actually more like an UFO club, comic club- they made comics or draw comics and even cross-dressed club! (which basically for those of the opposite likes to wear the other opposite clothing and what not). 

"Urghh...." the three girls halts in seeing a groups of handsome girls and beautiful guys walking passed them. "I need to bleach my eyeballs." Minji mumbles. "I think I need eyes transplant and to reformat my brain." Dara sighed. "It least they have the effort." Chaerin admires their confidence and bravery in showing others what they liked. 

"Hey, look! What's this?" Chaerin saw the sign on the door. "MUL.TA.PE. CLUB?" Dara reads."MTPC? What the heck was that?" Minji glances at Chaerin. "Weird club! Hahaha!" Dara shook her head. "Do you think those people inside are weird too?" Minji asked the girls. "How should I know? Let me asked that for you." Dara said and knocks the door. 

"YAH,YAH,YAH!!" Chaerin and MInji pulls Dara back. "Yes?" a mint hair guy pops his head out the door. "Ah!! Are you here to register as new members? You're just in time! Come on in!" The three girls stiffen as the guy forces them to walk into the club room. "What did you do SANDARA PARK?!!" Chaerin and Minji glared at Dara. "Ahahahaha... My bad!" she scratches her head. "Let me just talk to the guy." she tried to confront TOP but, failed. 

"Well, then! Here's our new members. Congratulations on being picked today!" without hesitation he proceed to the intro. "MTPC is an exclusive lub for those who has multi talents such as you guys." he points to everyone. "Now let's introduce ourselves. My name is Choi Seunghyun. Just call me TOP or TOP hyung or TOp oppa. I'm a third year student but you don't have to be so formal to me. I felt awkward that way." he told them. 

"Chogi..." Dara raises her hand up and cut his introduction. "Next?" he points to Dara. "Tell us your name, your department and what's your talent is." he gives some points to help Dara out. "B-but..." Dara stutters. "Name?" TOP points to her. "Dara Park from Drama dept." she replied. "And your talent is??" "Actually, we made some mistakes to be here." she told them. "Ah, so your talent is being clumsy. Acceptable! NEXT!!"

 

"MWO????!"

 

The three girls were dumbfounded. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ALIEN TALKING ABOUT??!!" Minji mumbles out. They froze on their spot till they heard laughters coming from the person next to Chaerin. "Who's that girl??!" they just stared at the red haired girl from top to toe. She's super beautiful and had this perfect complexion of a doll. "What's so funny?" Chaerin glared at her. "Nothing.I\ It's just the fact that you girls are here not for Taeyang is really absurd." she replied.

 

2011070409111964640_1.jpg

 

"TAEYANG???!!!" 

 

"He's here??!" Chaerin asked her. "Yeah! That's the reason why this place is packed in the first place." she replied. "I'm Park Bom by the way. Nice to meet you, CL. I've heard about you." she smirks at Chaerin. "Nice to meet you too. I guess you're just one of those saesang fans of HIM." Chaerin replied. "W-what??!" Bom glared at her. "How dare you!!" she snapped. "That's enough Bom!" Youngbae made his entrance. 

 

"TSK!" Chaerin rolled her eyes upon seeing Youngbae. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

 

HAVE YOU GUYS WATCH THE BADDEST FEMALE MV??

 

I SAW SUNSKY!

 

HAHAHA... I KNOW, I ONLY SEE SUNSKY!

 

I THINK YOUNGBAE THOUGHT CHAERIN SOME DANCE MOVES. 

 

SINCE YOU KNOW, HE GOT LISENCE TO DANCE AFTER ALL. KEKEKEKE.... 

 

AND THAT MV WAS SUPERB!! LOVE THE BOYS THAT KNEEL DOWN BEFORE MY QUEEN! 

 

BAD DOESN'T MEAN BAD. BAD MEANS GOOD! KEKEKE... 

 

BYE~!! 

 

OH, HOPE YOU LIKE THE NEW CAMEOS! 

 

THANKS FOR READING!