Up to you

PLAYFUL KISS the reincarnated! SUNSKY version

CHAERIN'S POV

 

I just glances at eomoni as I walk into the room. My heart is pumping like crazy. Okay, calm down now me! Focus on his flaws remember?! "Did you forget something Bom?" I heard his voice from behind the drape. I missed his voice. Oh my god! Get yourself together Lee Chaerin!! His voice is like an immature kid who annoys you!!! 

 

GASPED!!!

 

He's stripping in front of me!! He's taking of his sleeveless top!!! Oh my god! Lee Chaerin be strong!! God damn it, why is he so perfect?! Even his back looks so hot! Flaws, flaws,flaws... Where is it?!! 

 

"Why aren't you saying anything Bom?" Youngbae turn to Chaerin. "Chaerin??" his eyes widens. "What are you doing here?" he asked me. "I...Eomoni..." I stumbles on my words as My eyes fixed on his abs. I swear I could pounce on him right now! WAIT!!! LEE CHAERIN, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!! 

"Omma, is here?" he casually wears his plain white shirt and buttoning it up. "What took her so long?" I mumbles. "I'll just take a look outside." I walks out from the room and closed the door. This is harder what I thought it would be. 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Chaerin walks back into the dance floor where Dara, Minji and Seungri are to find Sooyoung. "Did you saw eomoni?" she asked them. "Ah, she went back home. She said something comes up and she had to leave early. She said sorry to leave us this early." Dara replied. "Ah..." Chaerin nods. "You miss the best part." Seungri said to Chaerin. "AOM sure can dance. Everyone got into hype mode." Seungri smiled. "Teddy oppa is the MC." Minji told Chaerin. "What? Really? I wasn't informed about that changes!" Chaerin turned to her. "I know. None of us know." Minji smiled. "Don't you think that they are planning something else?" Dara asked Chaerin. 

"Like what?" she asked. "I don't know." she shrugged. 

 

"Thank you Jay and AOM for coming tonight!" Teddy walks on the stage after their performance is over. "Everyone is getting hype right?" he asked the crowd. "YEAH!!" they replied. "I can't hear you!" he asked them to shout louder. "YEAHHH!!!!" the shouted. Chaerin just chuckles at the audience who obediently replied to him. As expected from a former singer to gain his audience's heart is the basic thing to do. 

"So, we're going to slow down a bit. Just a bit though. Put your hands up for GD and TOP featuring Park Bom- OH YEAH!!!!" he shouted at the last sentence. The audience cheered and screaming their name out loud as GD and TOP made their appearance on the stage. "They're good!" Minji gaped. "Kyaa~!!!" Dara suddenly screams like a fan girl which makes her two best friend turned to the girl. "He's so cute!!!" she spazzed. "Nugu?" Seungri tilt his head as he watch the performance. "What's his name again? That pink headed guy?!" she point to Jiyong. 

"Well, that was unexpected." Minji mumbles. "Jiyong??" Chaerin turned back to Dara and she nods. "Why did I only saw his cute face on stage?? I didn't know he was that cute!" she talk so fast that the three just glances at each other. "Calm down now, Dara. Breathe properly!" Minji calms her down. Without they know it, the songs end and once again Teddy comes out. 

"Hahaha! I see there's a lot of their fans spazzing right now." Teddy chuckles. "There's a special guest coming tonight. So I think, I'm going to give my microphone to him. Where is he...?" Teddy acted as if he was searching for someone. "A-yo, BUMKEY! Come on up man!" he waved at the guy wearing a black sunglasses. A spotlight was shine on him on the dance floor as Teddy invited him up to the stage. "Wassup man!" the two exchanges greet hiphoply. 

bumkey-supreme-team-e-sens_1370060951_af

"Annyeonghaseyo, Bumkey-imnida." he bows to the audience and received a cheered. Bumkey is a well known singer that recently just release a new single, (Yes, he just release a new single and I'm using it in here.) Teddy give him another microphone to Bumkey. "Oreanmaniya, Teddy." he smiled at the guy. "Are you going to sing us your new single Bumkey?" Teddy asked him. "Well, actually someone asked a favour to sing it. So, yeah. I guess I have no choice right?" he chuckles. 

"All righty then, take it over Bumkey!" Teddy leaves the stge to him. "Okay! So, since everyone are so hype. I'm going to single a slow song for you guys to dance to. So, guys grab a girl you like or girls grab a guy you want and walk down this dance floor. I want everyone to enjy my song tonight." he said. "You guys are familiar with tango are you?" he asked them. 

"DEH!!" they replied as the audience gets into paired. "Chaerin-ah, let's go!" Seungri pulled Chaerin to the dance floor. Bumkey give a signal for the music to start. 

 

BUMKEY-BAD GIRL

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(For translation)

 

In the midst of the dance, Chaerin was able to hear the lyrics well. Somehow, she felt a bit uncomfortable by it. Eventhough her body moves to the beat but, her mind is somewhere else. Seungri then turned Chaerin but due to his lack of control, he slips her and Chaerin is now in someone else's arms. "Chaerin-ah, mianhae!" Seungri who got a new partner said to her. Chaerin just smiled at him. 

"Looks like you're stuck with me." a familiar voice said. "Youngbae!" Chaerin lift her face up. "Don't just stared at me. Show me what you got, Lee Chaerin." he smirks. Chaerin wanted to leave but Youngbae just wrapped his arm around her waist, preventing her from doing so. "Fine, then catch up with me!" Chaerin turned back to him. The two started slow as they tried to adapt with each others. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(It's hard to write it down so, here's a video of it. sorry guys... just imagine that it's YB and CL.) 

 

Chaerin and Youngbae locked gaze and just feel the rhythm flows. Their distance vanishes as Chaerin wraps her arms around Youngbae's neck. Their face are inches apart. Chaerin just lean her body towards him. 

"Yah,yah,yah!!! Get your hands off her, you snake!" Seungri who dance with his partner keep pestering around them. 

Chaerin spread her leg backwards and lowered her body while Youngbae supported her. Seungri gasped upon seeing Chaerin y thigh showing as she elevates it up to Youngbae's waist level. The two moves their feet in sync before Youngbae turns them around and lift the Chaerin in the air. Chaerin casually locked her legs to Youngbae's body before landed beautifully. She lean backwards while Youngbae leans to her. Chaerin just seductively played her legs around Youngbae's. Youngbae turns her around before landed her back to his chest. Chaerin just swiftly sweep the dance floor with her feet and gaze at him. Youngbae smirks before he lift her up and Chaerin bend her body down to the floor and ends it with them hugging each other closely. 

The music stops and Youngbae put Chaerin down to her feet. Chaerin turned away to avoid her heart from weavering again. All she could felt as they dance is as if Youngbae is begging her to give him a second chance. "Chaerin!" Youngbae pulled her hand. Chaerin looked at her hand before she looked up to Youngbae's face. Please, give me a second chance.. That all she could see in his eyes. Youngbae just stared at Chaerin's doubtful face. Give me something that I can believe in, then I'll think about it. She release her hand from his grip and walked away. 

Youngbae just stood there watching Chaerin walk to Seungri. "Dude, come on! You need to get ready! You're up next remember?" Jiyong calls Youngbae. "Yeah." he replied before walking with Jiyong to the backstage. Chaerin turned to her back to find Youngbae and saw him walking to the backstage with Jiyong. 

"He's up next you know." Bom suddenly appears. "Why are you even here for?" Minji snapped. "Because there's something that you need to know before he sings." Bom stared at Chaerin. "Like what?" Chaerin replied half heartedly. Please... don't let it be a misunderstanding...Chaerin gelt her heart being squeezed from all the nervousity. 

 

Badump,badump..

 

"The truth about what happen the other night." Bom speaks. 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

"Ready?" Jiyong pops his head into Youngbae's dressing room. "Yeah. I'm ready." he said as he put on the earpiece and microphone slips at the side of his lips. "Luckily Teddy hyung got you cover for the suits." Jiyong smiled as he felt satisfied with Teddy's choice. 

 

bigbang.jpg

 

(something like what he used in the photo) 

 

"You're up!" the stage director personally come to meet with Youngbae. "We need to get to the platform quick." he said to Youngbae as they walk in high pace. Youngbae just nods as he climb up to the stairs. 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*MUSIC PLAYED*

 

The stage was lit up but there's no sign of Youngbae everywhere. "Look up there!" the audience point to the hanging piano with Youngbae playing it. Chaerin couldn't take her eyes of him. Her heart is mixed with emotions. 

 

"This song is for you..."

 

"FAITH.."

 

Chaerin gasped upon hearing her name being mention. All she could see and hear is him and his sweet voice singing for her. 

 

What the hell babe,
Damn I ain't never felt this way
Somebody, somebody, tell me
I don't have a clue what to do
When it comes to you
Baby, you're so beautiful
Every time I see you girl, it throw me off
It's so unusual
For me to be waiting
But I don't want to blow it girl,
But you should know this girl


I'm not gonna be the one to mess this up
Cause I done effed up in love before, 
I'ma be the one to take a back seat girl
We can take our time and 
you can run this, Stay in, go out,
Anything you want girl, we can do
Girl are we going down, I don't know,
But from here now baby I'm gone leave that up to you,
I'ma leave it up to you
 
 
What the hell babe
make me wanna jump out an airplane
The way it feels, I just can't explain
I don't wanna lose it, so I'm just gone stay out my own way
Baby, you're so incredible (you're so beautiful), 
every time I see you girl, it throw me off
It's some kind of special (unusual)
So I'm gone keep waiting
But I don't wanna blow it girl,
But you should know this girl...


I'm not gonna be the one to mess this up
Cause I done effed up in love before, 
I'ma be the one to take a back seat girl
We can take our time and 
you can run this, Stay in, go out,
Anything you want girl, we can do
Girl are we going down, I don't know,
But from here now baby I'm gone leave that up to you,


I'm not tryna be a heart breaker, like I was before
(that was the old me)
I've made so many tears, I don't wanna make no, make no more
so give me your list, yes I'm checking things off
ready to go to work, baby you can be boss
and I'm okay with it, ain't gone play with it
so baby girl, it's your call


I'm not gonna be the one to mess this up
Cause I done effed up in love before, 
I'ma be the one to take a back seat girl
We can take our time and 
you can run this, Stay in, go out,
Anything you want girl, we can do
Girl are we going down, I don't know,
But from here now baby I'm gone leave that up to you,
leave that up to you
 
 
 
 
"Kyaa~!!! He's so awesome!" 
 
"I wish he was singing this for me..."
 
"Who's FAITH?"
 
"Is he trying to win his girl back?"
 
"God, I'd be touched if someone ever do that to me." 
 
"Taeyang-ah, fighting!"
 
"I wish I can know who that FAITH is, so I can tell her that Taeyang loved her so much." 
 
 
 
 
Chaerin just stood in her place after Youngbae finished his performance. The words from around the hall keep going into her ears. "Aren't you going to meet him?" Jiyong suddenly appears by her side. "You knew about the whole thing?" Chaerin turned to him. "Yup." he replied. "And why didn't you tell me about it?!" Chaerin fumes. "Where the fun to it? Wasn't it more romantic this way?" he grins at Chaerin. "Kwon Jiyong, noe!" Chaerin bite her lips, annoyed. "Go..." He pushed her. Chaerin just burst into tears. "Hey, no crying gurl~!! You're ruining your make up!" Jiyong give her a tissue paper. "Sorry.." Chaerin tried to laugh it off. 
 
"Now, GO!" he shooed her. Chaerin ran to the backstage to find Youngbae. "Where is Taeyang?" she asked the stage crew. "He's in his dressing room, I think." one of them replied. "Ah, careful. His saesang fans are swarming in front of his dressing room." another guy warns her. "Thanks!" she ran towards the dressing room. Indeed, the saesang fans is gathering up and it's impossible for her to get through or him to get out. Chaerin was at loss. "Ottoke?" she mumbles. 
 
 
 
"Taeyang oppa! Who's the girl?!"
 
 
"Did you break up with her?!"
 
 
"That gizibe! I'll get her for hurting my oppa!"
 
 
"Oppa!!! Oppa!!!"
 
 
As Chaerin was thinking a way to get through the saesang fans, a pair of hands grab her from behind the drape and pulled her into the dark room. "What's wrong?" one of the saesang fan took notice of her friend next to her. "I thought I heard something." she said but then she brush it off. 
 
 
"MMmmpphh!!!" Chaerin struggles to get away from the mysterious guy. "Stop squirming and yapping! They're going to hear us!" Youngbae whispered to her ear. Chaerin stop struggling and Youngbae take off his palm from . The room was narrow and dimly lighted. Chaerin just stared at him as he leans to the wall, exhaling. 
 
"I'm sorry!" Chaerin jumped to him and hugged him. "Bom told me the real thing." she told her. Youngbae sighed. "I thought I told her to stay out of this." Chaerin lift her face up. "Why?" she cluelessly asked. "Geez, Lee Chaerin. You're so slow. What happen if you didn't get what she really mean? You could have misunderstood us again." he told her. "Like just now..." he adds. "When you just walk into my changing room." 
 
"Oh. Right! About that!" Chaerin was about to talk something but Youngbae cut her words. "She's helping me with the wardrobe." he told her. "Huh?" she blinked. Chaerin looked at his outfit. It's a different one from the when they were dancing. "Teddy told her towatch over me in case it needs sewing." he explain. 
 
"Ah...." Chaerin nods. "It's a relief then!" she lean her head to his chest and tightens her hug. "Lee Chaerin..." Youngbae called her. "Hmm?" she lift her face up only to be kissed by him. 
 
 
 
 
*SNAP,SNAP,SNAP!*
 
 
"I really hope that ahjumma like this one." Jiyong smirks as he walk out of the room, all satisfaied with the result. "Hey, did you see Teayang oppa?" one of the saesang fans spotted him. "Ah! I think he's in the back." he lied. The girls dashed to the back stage to find Youngbae. "Oppss... I guess he could have gone back home by now." he did a merong to the girls back. 
 
 
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
 
 
A HAPPY ENDING HERE FOR SUNSKY. 
 
 
AND NOW FOR RIRIN! ^__^