Confused, Misjudged and Misunderstood?

PLAYFUL KISS the reincarnated! SUNSKY version

"I THINK I MISSED HER BADLY...."

 

 

 

 

"What did he just say? I didn't heard it wrongly did I?" Chaerin stared at Youngbae trying to calm her heard down. Youngbae just stood in front of him after saying the words he just said like nothing happens which kind a doubtful for Chaerin. All of the thoughts are making her short of breathe. She couldn't handle it anymore. CHaerin turned around and start to run out from Teddy's room. Seeing Chaerin's reaction, Youngbae had a heavy feelings about it. 

 

*DOOR OPENS AND CLOSES*

 

"Hyung?" Youngbae was shocked in seeing Teddy crossing his arms to his chest. He seems like unsatisfied with something. "What the hell just happen?" he asked Youngbae. "What do you mean?" Youngbae frowned didn't really get what he was asking for. Teddy walks closer to Youngbae. "You two have history together didn't you?" he asked him. Youngbae gulped. "You heard?" Youngbae just looked at Teddy in the eyes. "I heard evrything, brother. If you're not telling me in 5 second, I swear rumours are going to spread about the two of you!" he threatens Youngbae. "Calm down hyung. It's nothing." Youngbae denies and looked away. 

 

"If it's nothing then CL wouldn't be running out crying!" 

 

*STIFFENS*

 

"She cried?" Youngbae turned back to Teddy. "Yes she did!" Teddy stared at him. SIGHED.... 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

Chaerin found her way to an empty garden. Other sudents are probably busy with their own class schedules or even other activities. The girl inhaled and exhaled deeply before squating down, tired. She wipes her tears aways. She cried but for what? She doesn't have a clue on why she's crying. The only feeling that she felt right now is as if her heart being squeezed hard and chills are all over her body. She doesn't know if that's a sign of rejection or acception at all. She's too blur to think. 

"OH? Secretary-nim? What are you doing here?" Jiyong who was actually passing by stops in seeing the girl. Chaerin turned around and forget the fact that she's crying which startled the guy upon seeing the tear trails by her cheeks. "Y-you're crying?" he point to her. "Ah!!" Chaerin quickly wipes her tears and get on her feet. "Sorry for letting you see this part of me." she chuckles. Jiyong just stared at her back. 

"Kwenchana?" he asked. "I'm fine. I just need some fresh air." she sit down on the bench. "If you wouldn't mind, you can tell me what happen." Jiyong took a seat next to Chaerin. "Thanks though." she smiled at Jiyong kind offer. Silence evolve as Jiyong try to get the right words to talk to Chaerin. Eventually he took out his phone and open a game software. 

"DIE,DIE,DIE YOU F*****G BASTARD!!" Jiyong's voice suddenly breaks the silence and at the same time attracts Chaerin attention. "What are you doing?" She peeps at what he was doing. Soon without she even realize it, Chaerin too emerse into the game as she cheer on Jiyong's side. "YEAH!!!" the two shouts after Jiyong manage to raise into another level after defeating the boss. 

"That's more suits you." Jiyong smiled at her. "Huh?" Chaerin turned to him. "The bright and cheerful you are better than the you just now." he told her. "Keep the smile." he adds. "Whatever!" she teases him. "And the baddest female is back too! Thank god!" Jiyong relieved. "I got to go now. See you around, secretary-nim." he waved at her. "Oh, yeah. By the way, if you need someone to talk to, just come to me." Jiyong offered her and left. "I'll keep that in mind." Chaerin mumbles as she watched him walking away. 

 

But little did she know, someone else is watching over them... 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

"Wassup D!" Jiyong give a slap on Daesung's back. "OWW~!!! That hurts! Quit that will you?" Daesung hissed while trying to reach his painful back. Jiyong just laughed and put down his camera bag. He opens it and took out his camera to check the photos he just took. "What photo did you just took that made you smiled like this?" Daesung peeps to the camera display. "Oh? Wasn't this CL?" Daesung took the camera away from Jiyong's hand and browse for more photosets. "Wait, how did you got these? And I thouhgt you said you're going to let me do the work!!" Daesung complains. "Well, let's just say that our fate overlapped each other." he smirks. 

"OMO..." Daesung widens his eyes upon seeing a certain photo of CL and Youngbae together. "Wait, this is a video isn't it??" Daesung turned to Jiyong. "Bingo!" the guy take back his camera and press the play button. "HUL!!!!" Daesung gasped while watching the video. "These two are...." he stops. 

"I know. There must be more to this than I can ever expect. I'm going to used this as my emergency exit." Daesung felt a chill, seeing Jiyong's evil smiled. It's been a while since he'd been like that. Looks like the guy is after something bigger and his next victim is the queen of the college! "First of all, I need to be close to her so she's spit it out volunterily. That'll make an interesting story up in the gossip board wouldn't it?" Jiyong put back his camera into it's place. 

"But I thought you're going to used her as your model?" Daesung just stare at Jiyong. "And that too! Oh, this is our secret form now on okay? Don't worry, I'll get you your Doreamon as promised! Bye!" he walked away from Daesung. "That guy... Always trying to start a riot." he sighed. 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

 

"Like seriously?!! The two of you known each other for that long?!! Dara and Minji too?" Teddy was astonished in the information he just gained from Youngbae himself. The guy just sitting on the couch looking down to the floor. "So... What do you plan to do?" Teddy asked him. "Molla. She've changed from the girl that I used to know." Yougnbae sighed. "Of course she's changed! Even if I were her I would rather change myself to be more confident when dealing with the public. You're the one who triggered her to change!" Teddy reasoned out. 

Youngbae just smiled after hearing that he was to be blame to. "I guess so." he leans his back to the sofa. "At least I have someone that I can talk to about things like these." he looked at Teddy. "You know I'm kinda interested in your love story ever since we meet! I really was wondering what type of girl are you looking for and etc. Ah! If you want to I can be your love counsultant." Teddy suggest to him. "Hey, what am I? I nerd trying to find my one true love?" Youngbae just give Teddy a stare in hearing his propasal. "Ah, wasn't it? So what is it then?" Teddy smiled. 

"I'm just a guy trying to protect his girl from other guys." he utters. 

"That just fits you. Hahaha! How lucky CL to be loved by someone like that GUY!" Teddy teases him. "Shut up!" Youngbae blushes. "CL? What are you guys talking about?" Suddenly TOP enters the room. "Ah? O-oh... Nothing. It's just that I heard rumours that said CL got a lot of fanboys." Teddy lied and glances at Youngbae. I'll keep it a secret for you brother! "Oh? I don't think that was just a blind rumours though. I just saw CL talking to our club's treasurer. What was his name again..." TOP take a seat next to Youngbae. "Kwon Jiyong?" Teddy answered him. "Ah, right him! It seems like the two are pretty close to each other." TOP adds. Teddy turned to Youngbae. So, that's what you're worrying about... 

"Oh yeah... Talking about that guy, I think I bumped into him too before I walked in here." Teddy remembered. Youngbae turned to Teddy with his serious face. "I thought he meet up with you but my thought drift away. Seems like he had a camera in his hand." Teddy try to remember other details. "I think I heard rumours about him somewhere but I forgot." TOP tried to think too. "Yeah, me too. For what I heard it wasn't really good." Teddy agreed. 

"I'm heading back. If you remembered anything, just inform me later." Youngbae lift his from the couch and leave the two to recall their memories. "Okay. But for now, be careful around that guy." Teddy warns him. "Eh? Why would he do that? Taeyang never did anything wrong to that guy." TOP looked at Teddy confusedly. "Just a hunch. Better safe than sorry right?" Teddy smiled. TOP just give him a blank face, didn't really get a thing what Teddy was trying to say. 

 

"Kwon Jiyong eh?" Youngbae closes the door behind his back. "What are you really planning?" he talked to himself. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________

 

 

AND TO BE CONTINUED! 

HUHUHUHU...

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE.